The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Sunday 8:00 PM on Bravo Premiered Jul 31, 2008 In Season

gatorhappy

The Real Housewives of Atlanta Fan Reviews (64)

4.1
  • This show follows the lives of 5 Atlanta women.

I find it very interesting that those of you who consider the show "ghetto" do not echo the same sentiments for the "Real Housewives" shows that have all white women. What about when Theresa tried to flip over the table in New Jersey housewives? NO ONE said that was ghetto but let a black woman do that...she's automatically labeled ghetto. It's amazing how people who carry out the same actions are labeled totally different things due to race. Black women who assert themselves are labeled as ghetto or loud or abnoxious. Yet white women who do the same thing are "accepted." Let's look past the color lines and view these women as women who exhibit passion and who do not express themselves the way white society feels they should.
  • This show is based on the lives of 5 atlanta wives that live in the higher class. WOMEN & MONEY = JEALOUSY & DRAMA. Each trying to out do the other and be the center of attention.

With all the drama and success of these women, I was one of many that couldn't wait until tuesday for a new episode. Many can trash the show but most were watching. Ne-Ne very fun and real. Sheree fake and stuck up. Kim is a follower and wanna-be. Lisa is a go getta and easy going person. Deshawn was really laid back, drama free, classy and handles business. Can't wait until next season. Of all the real housewives shows this is by far the BEST ONE!! I've enjoyed Orange County but Atlanta brought it. New York wives should be CANCELLED.
  • This show is a hit!

Episodes one and two have had me glued to the TV. If you missed them you MUST catch the re runs. Sheree was that Chief Pennington at your Birthday Party? Did you really have Nene on the guest list? You know America wants to know:-) I am not going to spoil it for you by telling you what happened....tune in!
    Kim will we you EVER expose "Papa"? It is soooo wrong that he remains a mystery. I see that some drama is about to unfold in the friendship department and I cannot wait to see it! I know this show will have a Season II.
  • The three jealous BITCHES!

Nene, is a liar, a fake and a jealous BITCH ! but Porsha is worst and PAHDREA is also the same. IT is obvious that they are very jealous of KENTA. . KENYA IS PRETTY,SMART AND HAS A LOT ON THE BALL. NENE LOOKS like A MAN A DRAG QUEEN. AND PORCHA YOU ARE dumb. and the biggest liar. you never tell the truth. Phaedra and Porsha you claim to believe in the LORD when you are the biggest phonies! You need to find the LORD and stop breaking the 7th comment. OR do you know the 10 comments?
  • It's a wrap

NeNe Leakes needs to get her attitude in check or take a vacation from the plays Miss know it all but never admits when she is wrong EVER. Cynthia Bailey was correct in addressing NeNe about respecting her and her family. If she had called my husband a bitch we would have had it out after the show sister to sister New York City style. Remember an apple is harder than a peaches to bite into OK.

Kandi Burrus needs to tell her mother to sit down and stay our of her business and upcoming marriage because I predict it won't last long anyhow with momma Joyce bad mouthing it.

Phaedra Parks needs some mouth wash for her is a Pastors Kid and I can't tell she was ever raised in the church. Her parents must be very disappointed. Jesus help her.

Cynthia Bailey, hats off to her for standing up and calling out NeNe you go girl.

The episode on Kenya Moore's dog velvet was a tear jerker on my goodness I have a dog named Snickers and couldn't image a day without him. Kenya I hope the best for you she doesn't need to be fired.

And finally, Porsha Williams I have had it with you use physical abuse on any person to get your point across it is Andy asked Porsha did she know it was wrong to abuse someone she gave a deer in head lights look and then responded. No Andy I don't think she gets it and then lied and said she blacked out and only remember seeing Nene. Come on Porsha a nerve was hit by Kenya and you showed your true colors on national TV. You need to be taken off the show IMMEDIATELY.
  • Nonsense

Would have given it like 5 stars but for the last episode which is applauding a man putting his hand on women. Really Atlanta. Shame on you. All these "reality shows should actually portray what atlanta life is all about.

Nene is just too loud!

Yes it is so true Kenya does have an african prince- sadly he is Nigerian, married with a family

Overall very loud show
  • Claudia, Demetria and Marlo are Refreshing and...

Still love Kandi, and Phaedra, they're my favorite veteran cast members, but Claudia is my new favorite, and Demetria is a sweet girl that should be featured more. Marlo was a good friend to Nene, and a seemingly, a sweet person.

Can't stand Nene OR Kenya who are both distasteful. They don't help with the ratings, but disgust me with the way they treat their friends.

Kenya calls out Natalie, but don't know anything about her. She also told Porshia's business to Nene on purpose, after Porshia asked that it not be shared that she moved into Nene's neighborhood. Kenya's also started judging Mallory for moving into Cynthia's, and that wasn't her place to confront her. I wonder about her social skills.

I don't mean any disrespect, but Cynthia is just boring.
  • Last season

I have always been a RHOA fan , but this season has been hard to sit thru an entire episode. IT FREAKIN SUCKS. I find myself fast forwarding it's so boring. Kenya, Cynthia Lord help them they suck . Get rid of mama Joyce , Kenya, Cynthia. The whole dang show. It's done.
  • Why is Kenya so messy

Why is Kenya so messy? But I fell like porsha and isn't messy and i don't think that yall should keep blaming things on her. But I like how how Kenya husband is so protective but I don't think Todd should have put appolio business out like that

I also don't like how kim was trying to stick up for her husband when she wasn't even there to see what happens so really nene and porsha no. Don't get me wrong I like kim because she isn't loud or drama like but I just didn't like that . I like porsha and nene because they really speak they mind and yeah if somebody say something to then they not gone just sit there but Kenya is really to much and she starts to much drama.

• No Shade.

Hi ladys love the show,as for porsha,i love her dearly,its so great you are going for anger management and i know it is very difficult to deal with some of the ladys and the shade they give,i do think for a woman your age they would have reacted the same way you did,as for Cynthia,i was very shoked at her behavior,she is a better person than that,i think peter have her stressed and Cynthia is to blessed to be stressed,lol thats porsha slogan,you go girl,lately all the ladys has been stressed,now on the other hand,kandice you was my favorite since exscape,your character just does not seems like its for this show,all in all the only ones i dont understand is kenya and sheree,they are just to old,everything about them is always a competition,kenya always provoking some one,kim fields,love you girl from facts of life to living single,you should bring out regene honey,hope i spelled that right,and as for chris,honey i have not yet seen nothing gay about him,his character is just different from the other men,Cynthia i love you to death but it seems if peter has been stressing you out girl,you are soooo beautiful for your age,be proud,i apologize if i offend you,but i do think peter is keeping a lot of secrets from you,all the ladys seems to be so mad,one minute you all are loving each other then the next the beast comes out,i think the show has so much control over your life until its making all of you step out side of your character,to me thats not good,pheadra,,,stop please,you are better than that,your husband is your husband atleast stop allowing the show to show that part of your life to the public,your sons are so preciouse,its not fair for them to have that type exsposure,your relationship with your family should be private,all the money in the world could make me exspose that part of my family is so sweet and smart,i start drowning in tears evertime i see him and his brother,its nothing in this world are about the show that i care more about than .that.
  • Can all the haters step forward?

The funny thing about these comments is that people hate on these women regardless.

There are so many housewives acting irrational and drunk and constantly engaged in petty arguments or engrossed in superficial physical characteristics. Some claim ATL is boring because there isn't much drama, some claim these ladies need to show America a better image of black women. Get over it, black women do not have to prove anything to American society. America is not our God and true slaves would constantly worry about what "America" thinks of them. They don't have any less problems than any other women, however, they are all self made. Of course in America, that is a problem too. God forbid they make money and enjoy it, without depending on their men (excluding Portia who seems to be the traditional Stop hating because these women are beautiful and don't have half the plastic surgery as the other housewives. Black women along with black men have built a country for America and they still don't appreciate it, so they don't have to defend or prove their behavior to anyone. It is all hateration, because I have seen a lot worse from other housewives, but it is acceptable, because in America's eyes they are "aloud" to have Kudos to the ATL housewives, for working for your money and enjoying it and for continuing to look beautiful. Don't worry about the haters, they have to have something to whine about, they either want more drama or none, would talk about you if you were broke, but angry because you aren't and are looking for fake body parts on the show that has the least! Hilarious!
  • Horrible Role Models for Young Black Women

These arguing, swearing, ignorant, half dressed, boob flaunting hoes are a miserable examples of successful women and how they should look, act, present and

think. The constant swearing, plotting, ridiculous backstabbing and immoral behavior is horrific. To have them pray and pretend to be Christians is an abomination.

This show needs to be banned. This is where bullies in high school and middle school get their training.

These ladies should be ashamed of their half nude, butt shaking, boob flaunting, cussing, nasty selves.

They are disgusting!
  • Sex craved (perverted women), poor dialogue having women

I am really disgusted with watching RHOA, the ladies can't seem to complete a full sentence without calling each other a bitch or some other demeaning name. Compared to the other housewives shows this group of ladies are making a fool of themselves. If their not calling each other a bitch there eating each other's pussy, so disgusting, no wonder they don't have men, there all dikes. Sheree seems to be lost and how she took up for Kim when she and Kenya was arguing made her look very small to say the least and Kandi is constantly crying about something, one minute she's attempting to talk shit and the next she's is definitely not the definition of a bad bitch because a bad bitch don't bow down and cry to every disagreement and they feed off of lies, she folds. Cynthia's daughter hit it right on the nail, asking her mom does she have low self esteem, it is so obvious that she does and it really gets under my skin because I can see it crystal clear. Phaedra is so fake and she looks hideous (body wise) as a matter of fact all the women with the exception of Cynthia look there age they should have learned the art of talking without saying do you expose your real business especially what you do in your bedrooms, they seem to be some sex craved animals (perverts), who does that? A group of friends that just eat each other out, y'all are some bottom feeders. Like I said compared to the other housewive shows this is by far the worst on all levels. If it wasn't for Kenya no one would ever complete a full sentence she's the only one that's not afraid to say more than two words at a time, for bye, bitch, eating pussy etc... this are some old perverted off of my tv. One final thought, that storyline about these houses is old and embarrassing, y'all women in y'all 40's and 50's and you're having meaningless conversations about who house is guess that's the poverty stricken mentality speaking. Y'all sound so ignorant on tv, including you Phaedra, who claims to be a show that side cause these little conversations that y'all indulge is really an insult. I would also like to add, Phaedra stop using the Lords name in vain you are very far from being a Christian. I would like to quote a member from one of the other franchises "money talks but wealth whispers" apparently these women have money but none of them are wealthy, as evidence, they talk too much. I can't express enough how outraged I am. Also, nevermind, I was going to throw you women a bone but nevermind. I'm a boss too but you'll never hear me whisper.
  • Why The Fuck is Kenya Moore still on This show

Kenya Moore is Never A Real House wives. She has know husband, Very Messy.... I wish I could meet her she needs to be put in her place. Also she needs to take some seats! that Bitch can't have kids
  • lost of a fan

I'm not watching Atlanta house wife again,and I love this show. This season has left a bitter taste in my mouth with kandi mess and now here come phaedra ex husband girlfriend on the show and there two little boys that might see this one grown ass women on here like that kind of was a big fan of the show but you guys has ran out this season
  • same old same old

the show has falling get rid porshe she never has a storyline. heard she is sleeping one of exec kandi is boring fakedra and sheree heck the whole cast needs to go we need new cast members same old storlines it is old.
  • YOUTUBER DMYST9

This is the most boring season ever. But I like the new Porsha 4aoqY
  • The Fake and Phoney

Housewives of Atlanta was horrible this season. They need to fired Cynthia, Kenya, Claudia, and Peter. Cynthia and Peter look old as hell and they just need money so bad it's ridiculous. It's amazing what people would do for money. Cynthia is a bold face hypocrite and a dumb ass. Peter should be a woman and who wants a husband that gossips like a woman besides Cynthia looking stupid and dumb. Those four where fake and phoney I can't even watch the show when they show them. This reality show is getting worse and if those four stay on I won't watch their next season; if there's another season.
  • Who wants to be a millionaire?

And in just one season. Please, Bravo, do not cave in to Nene's cray-cray demand for a million dollars. Get rid of her. Listen to Wendy Williams (and your viewers!).
  • Be More Positive

These are some beautiful ladies that have experienced some fallouts amongst each other. In life we will have fallouts but it's how they degrade each other on national tv that bothers me.

I miss the closeness that Phaedra and Kandi shared and I pray that one day they can search their hearts and renew their friendship.

Porsha is my girl and I am proud of her for taking steps to control her temper.

Kenya stay positive and stay out of mess.....

Cynthia, I love the way she tries to keep everything positive.

I pray that in the future shows to come, these ladies will take on the role of showing more positive outcomes of disagreements.

Our society is plagued with so much hatred especial in our black culture. We are viewed by many as mess makers, rachet, and ghetto.

Show our young women that it's okay to disagree but name calling and fist throwing isn't the way to solve it.

May God bless each of these ladies.

• Girl please Kenya

Phaedra wasn't ignoring the issue. She was being a LADY and that says SO much! I'm from TEXAS!
  • Kandi Coated Shade

Is it just me or has Kandi been drawn into her mother's territory of passing rumors and making shade? I find myself disliking her behaviors even more than Kenya's.

The attacks on Phaedra when she is divorcing with two very small children is disgusting at best and vicious at worst.

Kenya needs a dose of self awareness and get some therapy under her belt, especially if she wants to try to have a child. SHE is her problem.

Porsha is ambitious and seems to have her act together as does Cynthia. I miss the Nene factor completely.
    Sheree name start with an S for a reason. Always trying to appear concerned however in my opinion she is just gathering dirty to throw later... This thing with Porsche and kandi I believe that Ms. Porsche is telling a lie on what happen between her and kandi I can see it in her actions and body language I just don't believe the housewives are very beautiful black women , strong women, success women.... I love you ladies keep me watching
  • She's getting bad..

I love the show however, it's hard to watch lately because Kenya is being so cruel. She is jealous and not secure with herself. Making fun of people for no reason. She has no man n pock marks all over her face. Needs to be replaced. She's mean because she's not happy. I can't stand watching her anymore.
  • ATTENTION ANDY COHEN!!!!!!!!

I'm sure you guys like drama for ratings but this season (7) was so distasteful it reminded me of basketball wives!! Cynthia - plain nasty. did she have to lower her standards to stay relevant for the TV??

Kenya- why i this irritating woman on this show?? she's too loud, scandalous and does Black Women and OUR history an injustice by acting a fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Claudia- CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN WHY SHE IS HERE?? She's clearly someone who starts trouble and tries to stay relevant by going after NeNe . Is this the only way she can guarantee a peach? Why haven't yall made Porscha full time?? Yall need to bring back Sheree. And honestly I would not watch this show if it weren't for NENE say what you want she's a woman who has grown and true CLASS is when you can check someone by just walking away and she is smart enough to know that acting a damn fool wont land her acting roles. ( claudia should take lessons instead of bashing her)

I like Phaedra, Kandi, and Porcha. I don't like to see people get fired but PLEASE GET RID OF THESE OTHER WOMEN. they were so irritating to watch I felt compelled to write this review!
  • What would your great grandmothers say?

All of you show the world that all that we Black people have worked for: " RESPECT" is for naught. Imagine old women in the audiences of whether all of you gather. They would be drowning in tears of shame & embarrassment. You represent Black women, Black people, a whole race and you need to step back, look and listen to yourselves and I bet you will see what America LOVE OR RESPECT FOR YOURSELVES.... WILLING TO SHOW OFF AT ANY COST just to be louder and more ignorant than the other pathetic females in your group. This show should have been filmed IN AN ALLEY , the perfect venue for a group of misfits such as you all. You've demonstrated that clothes, jewelry, weaves, nails, makeup and $1,500 shoes MOST DEFINITELY CAN'T MAKE YOU look better than every body else. All of you should RUN AND JOIN THE "BARNUM & BAILEY CIRCUS AS CLOWNS because that is exactly what you look like and act PERFECT VENUE. Oh, before I forget, ALL OF YOU SHOULD JOIN AA AND TAKE ANGER MANAGEMENT AND SELF ESTEEM CLASSES, and go to church (maybe that's the one place where you will "dress and act like a lady").
  • Need NeNe

1.5
    This season it appears as though the characters are struggling. I miss NeNe because she brings real was rather than fake. I thought the main purpose of a reality show was to bring " the real " even though it is scripted. This season is heading in the direction of final. I know Kim Fields can revive the show but let's allow her to be real. There needs to be an episode where Kim tell Kenya that junk she made is an absolute flop. Someone like NeNe or myself need to bring these so called want to be divas down to earth. We all saw the house Kenya was suppose to be remodeling now the house looks like it is being rebuilt back up in the woods off a rocky dirt road. Porsha??????? The church lady needs to stop straddling the fence. It appears her lines always show her talking behind someone back??? If you know what you are saying is right, why bite your tongue. I hope she is not that way in court. The housewives need realness again. I only been watching for three seasons this is my fourth. I can truly say BORING and I know I miss NeNe.
  • Sharee and Margo

I think Sharee and Margo are just starting stuff. I would never trust them with a ten foot pole. They are messy
  • PLEASE take Claudia and Kenya off the show

As a HUGE fan and avid watcher of the show, I would sincerely appreciate it if they would take these two off show. I literally only watch this season for Nene and Phaedra. For one, the title of the show is called "Real Housewives of Atlanta". Claudia and Kenya; neither one of these ladies are from Atlanta, or a housewife. It is also highly frustrating that these ladies are also a horrible example of what real black women represent. As a black woman myself, I don't want anyone to thibk that this type of behavior is typical of an African American woman, and it has gotten to the point where I'm disgusted. I honestly don't believe I can watch another season with these two on there. Most definitely will not be able to watch it with Claudia on it! PLEASE take these women off the show!
  • kenya moore the cheap whore

nene ur my kinda gal #keepitrealkeepitmoving

porscha u make me laugh

kenya your just bad tv get off the show n well done porscha for attackin the cheap nasty whore but you made yourself look very unclassy still love ya

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa always drama hahahah

love from sacha r england
< 1 2 3