The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Sunday 8:00 PM on Bravo Premiered Jul 31, 2008 In Season

gatorhappy

The Real Housewives of Atlanta Fan Reviews (64)

4.1
  • I would really like to meet the creator of this show so that I can drop kick them square in the face. I mean, seriously..... this show is the dumbest show ever created for television. It totally exemplifies what is wrong with this country.

Who watches this garbage? These women are a bunch of skanks that are completely disconnected from reality. Let's see where they are in about 10 years or so. I wonder if they will ever regret being subjected to exploitation as they are on this "show". The trailers even light my wick, I couldn't sit through a whole episode if you paid me. Shows like this make me sick to my stomach just knowing how much money is spent on producing such un-interesting white trash television. In typical United States, "do anything you want regardless..." attitude, I makes me wonder how or why Bravo caters to the lowest common denominator of uneducated, voyeuristic viewing audiences. God forbid BRAVO produces anything of substance, or of the educational variety. I guess it's all that money that is chucked their way by the corporate sponsors. I know, I know, I know. "You don't have to watch it" or "You can always change the channel" .... but that's not the point. The point is, is that it's still on television, and it still affects how people in the American public think and act. And that's the garbage that all the rest of us have to deal with in the public forum. Attitudes and lifestyles basically created by television programs such as this. Thanks a lot BRAVO.
  • sorry, but this should be called "the real housewives of the ghetto"

2 episodes and i was DONE! (didn't even watch the entire eps, it was sooooooooo bad) not interested in the lives of the ghetto and classless. it looks like these "women" (that word is being used in the loosest form here) were plucked off the street, given a couple of bucks, a nice house and a couple of cars and now we call it TV? don't think so. i don't care where you came from, act like you have some class and manners. i truly hope we have seen and heard the last of them. give me the OC any day of the week. by the way, what kind of name is ne-ne?
  • What is up with these women? Supposed wealthy and sophisticated women who act like they come from the ghetto. Do you see the Orange county women acting this way. Hell no... NeNe, NeeNee, NoNo,,, Please.

3.5
    I think there all simply uneducated women who were looking for the phat life, got lucky with money but have no idea how to behave like a woman should. It's embarrassing to watch them. They act like ghetto trash. If I were there husbands I'd be ashamed. And Nene is a loud mouth. How can she seriously say she'll pull off Kims hair when her own hair is fake. She drinks too much and when she does she doesn't know when to shut up. Diamonds and a big house does not make a woman. NeNe is living proof of that.
  • BEING PROVOKE

THIS COMMENT IS FOR THE PRODUCER CARLOS KING OF THE ATLANTA HOUSEWIVES

WHERE ON THIS SHOW DO KENYA MOORE FIT INTO THE WIVES SHE NOT A GIRLFRIEND, SHE DON'T HAVE A MAN, NOR A FIANCE, SHE'S NOBODIES WIFE, HECK SHE'S NOTHING IN THIS CATEGORY SO WHY IS SHE STILL ON THIS SHOW. I DON'T THINK ITS FAIR FOR KENYA TO STAY AND PORSHA TO GO I THINK THEY BOTH SHOULD LEAVE. KENYA IS A SHIT STARTER, AND YOU KNOW IT AND GOES AFTER PHEDRA HUSBAND, BOTTOM LINE SHE SHOULD BE BOOTED OFF THE SHOW TOO. TO ME IT SEEM LIKE KENYA KNEW EXACTLY WHAT SHE WAS DOING BY PROVOKING PORSHA SHE vigilance in maintaining or guarding something WHICH IS THE SPOT LIGHT, SO WHAT BETTER WAY FOR HER TO DO IT IS TO PROVOKE PORSHA SHE KNEW SHE WAS STILL VULNERABLE FROM GETTING A DIVORCE AND AMONG OTHER THINGS. REMEMBER WHEN MARGO SAY TO KENYA THAT THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT YOU DON'T LIKE NONE OF THEM RIGHT AND THAT'S WHEN KRAZY KENYA START DOING THAT SHIFTY, UNDERHANDED AND DECEITFUL LAUGH. KENYA MOORE HAS ISSUES (personal problems) MORE THAT A MAGAZINE. THE WHOLE PORSHA THING WITH KENYA IS Jealousy. OK SO THERE ARE NO MORE REAL HOUSEWIVES ON TV OR ANYWHERE THAT CAN BE ON THE SHOW. OMG 6.0
  • Kenya

Kenya is on this show because??? Her story is neither interesting nor realistic. She is acting even more bizarre this year. Nonstop laughing and creepy sex talk. Get her off the show abd find somebody interesting!
  • Please fire Kenya from the cast

I have been a big fan of ALL the "Real Housewives" series for many years, but Atlanta just seems to annoy the shit out of me anymore, especially Kenya. Why is she even on the show? She isn't a wife, fianc, or even a girlfriend! And all she does is stir the pot, talk about everyone behind their back, judges people on their looks, plays the victim, and makes herself look famous. Until this show, I have never even heard of her, and Im glad. She is a washed up beauty queen who needs to invest in some toned-down makeup, better "acting" skills, and an actual job. No one remembers her from her "better days". I literally fast-forward through any segment that has her in it! She irritates the hell out of me! I can deal with Nene's loud mouth and thinking she is better than everyone, I can deal with Cynthia throwing shade through episodes, BUT if Kenya remains on the show, I may not watch it anymore. Just saying... She has no reason to be on the show, besides to bring her props and shine light on her previously short lived career. PLEASE FIRE KENYA MOORE!!!!!
  • As a young, intelligent, black woman, I am embarrassed that this show is even on the air. These women are GHETTO! All of them. They keep saying that they are part of ATL's elite, but they have no class. This show is garbage.

I really do not like this show. I need a stronger word than GHETTO to describe it. That NeNe is my least favorite.She is the most ghetto of them all. I read that she grew up in the projects. Well, it does not matter where you come from, it is how you are carry yourself. Some people say that she is "keeping it real" but, who is she keeping it real for? She is keeping it real stupid. I didn't grow up in the burbs either, but I am not ghetto. Also, Sheree is not beautiful. I get so tired of her friends lying to her on that show.Furthermore,Kim is right up there on the ghetto meter with NeNe. What kind of grown woman goes around calling her man "Big Papa"? He sounds like a pimp.Lisa and Deshawn seem to be gold diggers. However, I have only watched the show twice because that was all I could take. The bottom line is that these "ladies" have absolutely no class.I can't wait for The Real Housewives of Orange County to come back on. That was the best Housewives show yet.The New York show was garbage also.
  • Fire NeNe

The Atlanta Housewives make me smile and laugh all the time. Please take NeNe out of the picure. She is Mean and Rude. Her head has become to big. No one likes her. Bring Marlow back and get rid of Kenya and NeNe. Love Porsha she just made a mistake becuse she was provoked. Please take Mama Joyce out this picture. She should act her age and stay out of Kandi business. If she would get a man or companion for herself she would not have time to act foolish. Bravo must be paying her a lot to act crazy. TAKE HER OUT. Also I am tired of Apollo disrespecting Phadrea. She is the one that is handling business not him.
  • Demetra aka Jaunice

4.5
    Wats up with Demetra? She's always bringing up her relationship with Roger Bobb n her accolades of her career and eager to give a response BUT when Prahdra asked her questions by her self she didn't say much but when she got around the I don't know crew she manned up so wrong and why?? Your Roger has been around thru ur breaks and stays!Hell your girlfriends Kenya Whore n Raggedy toe Claudia, which I think was the pun joke scene in Boomerang, was trying to get on him and Kandi's friend told her about her episodes plus he's never ever with her but claim you say he's paying for everything but it's a drop in the bucket for him that change he's spending on her n probably catching more artists while she's on these paid get yo life trips n it girl before Gochae come back for you with a cloud of
  • Kenya Whore Moore

I don't like Kenya Moore Whore. I don't believe for one minute Apollo was apologizing for lying about what she did. I think they did exactly what they were arguing about. I believe she is a whore.

I don't like Cynthia yelling and screaming like a banshee at Porsha. She should be respectful of others and allow them to speak. Porsha was not badmouthing her... she was trying to talk to her and Cynthia went off like a female going thru menopause. She is loud and obnoxious. There is nothing beautiful about Cynthia. She is overweight. She is not a model. She uses all kinds of gimmicks to try to make herself look better. Unfortunately, it isn't working. She is overweight and not good to look at.
  • All these women are fake

These women are a joke.

(NENE) Big mouth,full of garbage,greedy,fake,and greg is a ponce.

(KIM) Trash,hoe,brain dead,fake,liar,and a hole.

(CYNTHIA) Dope,liar,fake,stupid,and her husband is using her for her money,basically pimping off her and she should of listened to her sister,also this will end in tears.

(Peter) User,ponce,player,liar,fake,attention seeker and will be found out.

(Phaedra) Fake,talks garbage,liar,hoodrat,plastic,and should get kicked off the show.

(Apollo) Ponce,fake,liar,user,this punk must of been laughing all the way to the bank when he married plastic Phaedra,but prison seems to be a place he likes as he must like men (bottyman)and another hole that should never be in this show again.

More comments to follow concerning the rest of the cast.

• Queen Bee NeNe Still Laughing all the way to the B$NK

LOVE THIS! Join us for The Real Housewives of Atlanta After Show this Sunday @ 6pm PS/ 8 CST and tweet your questions & comments LIVE to #RHOAAS on YouTube . We can't wait to hear what you've got to say!!!
  • Real Housewives or Fake?

Written for: http://wp.me/p2cI2y-gj

You know you're loaded when your dog has a place at the dinner table, and wears more expensive clothing than the average human being. It's ironic that Bravo calls these series "The Real Housewives", when this fancy lifestyle is completely unrealistic for 99% of Americans.It should be called "The Rich Life That You Wish You Had", because most of us ill never achieve such wealth.

On top of living such an unattainable life, these housewives suffer from plastic surgery obsession. Fake noses, fake boobs, and enhanced skin, show that these women are anything but real. I happen to think that aging, while a difficult process, is beautiful. I do not understand why women find that trying to look like a big breasted 16- year old will help fulfill their lives somehow.

The irony in 'The Real Housewives" is what makes these series so watch-able. The women of Beverly Hills, Orange County, Atlanta, and New York City, like to speak very highly of themselves. It is common for a real housewife to call others "classless", and then be seen dropping the F bomb five minutes later. Apparently, it is very unclassy for a flat- chested woman to go without wearing a bra, but it is socially acceptable to do splits in a dress. Who would've known?

In order to learn proper housewife etiquette, tune into "The Real Housewives Of Orange County" on Tuesdays at 9 and "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" on Sundays at 9, on Bravo. You might get sick of seeing all of the nose jobs and big blonde hair, but it is interesting seeing how some women spend their fortune.
  • Is this Mean girl the movie

I lost respect for you Cynthia Bailey, and I believe you are too old for acting like a mean girl trying to tear another woman down for ratings. I met Pharaoh Parks, and she is an upstanding women. I think it is ridiculousness to believe anything Apollo has to say based on his criminal record and the many lies he has made. Two innocence boys are involved and to make false accusation that can affect young kids as they get older is wrong.
  • MISERY LOVES COMPANY!

This show is so hilarious! These are definitely the fakest housewives I've ever seen and quite frankly they are a disgrace to all African Americans and women alike. I know the show is a big front, but this is absolutely ridiculous. I think these women are so miserable that they have nothing else to do but put each other down. They have sold their souls for gold, its not worth it and its a crying shame. Kandi and Claudia have the realest personalities and can actually call themselves women. I'm glad Claudia put Nene in her place because she is the fakest by far, in body and mind. They all put up a facade and have no concept of reality. Who cares how much money they have, because that's all they can claim. They can't claim Jesus, real love or real happiness. I feel sorry for all of them!
  • Cancel this show!!

1.5
    When are you going to do us a favor and cancel this dispicable program. I've never seen such arrogant, self-centered, "wanna-be" actors in all my years of watching TV programming. These so-called "women" of Atlanta are NOT, in my opinion, a role model of ANY kind, especially for other women in Atlanta and throughout the country. Their petty-ass squabling, fighting, yelling, name-calling is NOT a program worth watching. I don't know why you (Bravo and its producers) bother to film these babbling idiots! If they think their sh*t doesn't stink, I've got a news flash for them. It's obvious that these "women" have nothing more to do than prance around and show-off their bangles/beads and phony make up. They all should be taken to a pig farm and have to live without all their pretencious costumes, makeup and wigs. Let them shovel pig sh*t, feed the pigs whey and curds for a couple of months. Then, MAYBE then, they might drop their phony airs and live a life of civility. Lord help us by cancelling this program. There is no reasoning, in my opinion, why one would want to spend time and money filming these "women" of color who obviously want to make an impression. They are NOT role models of any kind and what about the youth that are tuned in to this? Do you really want them (and others) to view this inane programming? Again, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do ALL of us a FAVOR and CANCEL this program ASAP!! Thank You.
  • Here We Go AGAIN - It's All ABout Ne Ne!!!

Seriously - that reunion tonight was garbage. Of course, as one would expect, it ultimately ended up becoming "ALL ABOUT NE NE". She can't take criticism even on the remotest and most constructive level. BooHoo - OMG, everyone's against me! I've suffered sooo much and nobody understands where I'm coming from! Let me tell you Queen Ne Ne, there's so many more people on this earth that have bigger problems than you have and have suffered way more than you!!!! What pisses me off is: all the other ladies fall for her absolute crap and try to make amends, appease and sympathize with her when that is so very much NOT how they truly feel, the so-called "doctor Jeff", apparently he's a psychiatrist (seriously???) - is such a kiss-ass - up Ne Ne's arse like his life depends on it - so pathetic! His reaction and comments to Queen Ne Ne's behavior tonight were absolutely laughable and destroyed all his credibility. Queen Ne Ne is no different than she has been on every single other show - an arrogant, self-centered, greedy, egotistical, selfish, inconsiderate, rude and EXTREMELY CRUDE excuse for a "lady" - she puts ladies and women in general to shame - no matter what creed or colour! She just becomes more stupid and pathetic with each season. The most annoying thing is that she keeps incessantly interrupting and yelling over everyone else - she thinks her voice and what she has to say is more important than anyone else's. She's just becoming way more ridiculous than she was before (and that is really saying something!). After all these years her crocodile tears are BS. She could stand on her head and spit nickels and it wouldn't mean diddly - she's so phony! Get a grip and start acting like a lady. She must think people are idiots to fall for her crap. Shameful!
  • Tag-A-Long To Get A Long

Bravo please take Kenya and Claudia off of The Real Housewives of Atlanta! Has Bravo redefined the defintion of Housewife? These two woman are Not Housewives of any kind! They both have taken away the show concept. They both look stupid just being on this type of show. Bravo took Porsha off of the opening shot with the ladies holding a Peach and instead there is Claudia and Porsha was a Housewife when she came on the show. And because she defended herself against Kenya Bravo denines Porsha the opening shot. That was Low! One thing for sure Every lady who started on Housewives of Atlanta Was Married, Divorced, Engaged, Got Engaged, Re-married, Got Married. Kenya came on the show Begging for her Date to Marry Her and whining about having a child!! Which nothing has happened then or now! Claudia? Oh Please. I'm Done with this show has well has a whole lot of other people!! I was a HUGE FAN but not anymore!! One last thing Kandi please stop putting your Sex life out there and talking divorce with your assistance! It doesn't matter if she is your BFF Forever! Go seek a marriage counselor!! Bravo get it together!!
  • These ladies are not fun to watch.

What made the Housewives of Orange County a hit with me was the women were fun to watch. They were in bikinis and tight outfits with their boobs sticking out and partying and drinking and having fun. The Housewives in Atlanta are not fun. They don't do anything without a secret motive and social climbing is a lethal sport to them. The contrived drama between the wives does not make compelling drama you want to watch. It makes me rather uncomfortable watching friends stab each other in the back. And worse yet, not of these women were born in the South. When I first heard about this show I was excited to see some true Southern Belles as I am from South Carolina. I know some true rich Southern belles who love the good life and love to have fun. They should have contacted me to cast this show.
  • VERY ENTERTAINING!

I really enjoy watching this show. I think it is much better than the other "Housewives" reality shows. Hope it stays on a long time.
  • The Ladies of Atlanta

I am very disappointed in NeNe - she is a mean person. She really thinks she is sll it, but she has been so mean to so many of the other ladies and I do not like it.
  • Nene response to Cynthia storyline

Nene talking about Cynthia doesn't have a storyline . my question to her is what is her storyline for this season
  • Kenya needs a mental evaluation

I have been watching RHOA since it began. I have never been as confused and sickened by someone as I am Kenya. This woman is so messy, mentally unstable and just basically a piece of shit. All she does is make other people miserable with her constant mean remarks and fake ass smile. This woman had the balls to sit with Kim Fields and compare herself to Kim as a Hollywood presence. Kenya come back to reality you aren't even a D lister you are a no lister. Did anyone see Kim's face when she compared her she was confused. Kenya hates on everyone and has to act like she is more than what she is all the time. That no class ass launch party she threw for her hair products. Kenya deserves to be homeless, broke and placed on an island where she can no longer cause anyone else any issues with her ignorant ways. RHOA please get rid of this bitch as I think I speak for all of America and possibly the whole world.
  • Cynthia is an Idiot

Its hard for me to believe that Cynthia is so dumb. First she lies to the viewers and tries to make everyone believe that she had Phaedra's best interest at heart, and that there was no malicious intent; ARE YOU KIDDING ME. That's blatant maliciousness! When Phaedra said she was going to leave Cynthia where she found her, perfect, because Cynthia could never be a friend of mine. And although Apollo said he was lying about having anything to do With Kenya, their actions spoke louder than their words, Phaedra was within her right in the way she approached Kenya and for that phone stealing Kenya to try to compare the two scenarios is idiotic. She set Cynthia up and she fell right in the trap. Anyone that is led to do anything that Kenya says is as stupid as rocks. By the way I love Kenya's aunt; what a classy lady. Candy should wake up! Todd should have been gone long ago. The way Candy allows her mom to treat Todd and to treat Todd's mom the way she did is scandalous. If Joyce is acting a fool for ratings and for a paycheck then she wins the award for the most abusive real Mom I've ever seen. No mother would treat her daughter and her husband the way she treats Candy and Tod even for a paycheck. And Candy if you don't care what people say, maybe you should think about the example you are setting for your daughter, its pathetic the way you let your mom treat you. I'm growing weary of all the BS housewives shows, they're all pathetic...
  • Really?!?

If anyone believes Nene's breakdown, your pathetic with a capital "P". She is the fakest b*@#h I have ever seen. Not only is she rude and classless she is an abarrassment to any successful African American woman. I am ashamed of her behaviors and how incredibly nasty she truly is! All of you who kiss her ass, please ask this the person I want representing me or my culture?!? If you say yes, you must be as ignorant as people already think you are!!
  • It should be slutty, messy, trifling, idiot women of Atlanta

I was called and told to watch this show . These are grown, older women, that are supposedly intelligent women, but I find them a disgrace to Black women everywhere. They dress like Hookers, and their vulgar language is a disgrace. Women out there in TV land, please don't let your daughters watch this garbage. They could not be role models for my dog. Cynthia, sit your old behind down. You have a what, 17 year old daughter? Act like a Mother should instead of on a boat fighting. Kenya, you have the biggest mouth, you're always keeping up some type of drama. Girl, get a clue, you are not in High School, and you talk about having children, grow up first, get a husband, and carry yourself as a lady, and not a hooker. Phaedra, Church lady, just ask yourself, what would God say about you. You are such a Christian, and all I saw was you showing your body off to the world. I know that your Mother, the Pastor, taught you better than that. I know she told you, you should always leave something to the imagination. Porsha, none of you women are friends, and I doubt if any of you even know the definition of friendship, or any other words because you come off as idiots. Porsha, stop sleeping with every man you meet. I know, or should I say I hope you're better than that. All of you should be embarrassed . You chose to make yourselves look like low down, slutty, trifling women to make money. That doesn't say much for any of you does it. You come across as cheap women, even if you have money. Kim, run like the wind. You have a loving family, please keep your self-respect and find some other show to be on. I watched this show three times to see what it was all about, and guess what, I found out it's about the slutty housewives of Atlanta. I do hope all the housewives in Atlanta are not like this. I pity these ladies. Who am I? I am a lady, a Veteran, a Mother, and a Grandmother, and I feel sorry for you women. I can't even call you ladies, because you don't carry yourselves as ladies. Get a clue?
  • circus side-show

Ne-Ne (NO-NO), Phedra and Porsha never have anything nice to say about any woman who looks better than them, classier, higher IQ; these moose looking, windbags are no better than a circus sideshow. Their best days are long gone.
  • nigg__s

they are only slaves that got money just bad Nigg--s
  • REALLY?

First off For Demetria to day to Phadera at the dinner in PR the only thing we have in common is the number 8. Was 2 Kenya is such an idiot didn't Apollo have fake texts on her... Kenya is such a sad person she posses no true talent and is focused on Phadera because she does want Apollo. Claudia dragon toes is another MESS.. to go to Portia Work and bring up there issues was a punk messing with my coins will get a bitch cut easily. I mean really and the Cynthia Baliey I had so much respect until that whole Chocolate thing came up her broke ass should be worried about all that Debt they still got and Yes her Husband is a hoe. Nene and Khandi make that money girls.
  • KENYA PLEASE

Kenya please leave Mat alone, he is not stable and it is going to be hard to get rid of him but you must let him go. He have problems that need to be resolved before he bring other people into his life. His family knows that he got problems that's probably why he was not with someone when you all met. Please be careful, I write and do domestic violent Plays and this is a very serious issue. I really want you to watch yourself, you have been through a lot in your life and I just want you to have someone that you can enjoy life with instead of dealing with craziness!!
< 1 2 3