The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Sunday 8:00 PM on Bravo Premiered Jul 31, 2008 In Season

JusticeLeaguer

The Real Housewives of Atlanta Fan Reviews (28)

• I would really like to meet the creator of this show so that I can drop kick them square in the face. I mean, seriously..... this show is the dumbest show ever created for television. It totally exemplifies what is wrong with this country.

Who watches this garbage? These women are a bunch of skanks that are completely disconnected from reality. Let's see where they are in about 10 years or so. I wonder if they will ever regret being subjected to exploitation as they are on this "show". The trailers even light my wick, I couldn't sit through a whole episode if you paid me. Shows like this make me sick to my stomach just knowing how much money is spent on producing such un-interesting white trash television. In typical United States, "do anything you want regardless..." attitude, I makes me wonder how or why Bravo caters to the lowest common denominator of uneducated, voyeuristic viewing audiences. God forbid BRAVO produces anything of substance, or of the educational variety. I guess it's all that money that is chucked their way by the corporate sponsors. I know, I know, I know. "You don't have to watch it" or "You can always change the channel" .... but that's not the point. The point is, is that it's still on television, and it still affects how people in the American public think and act. And that's the garbage that all the rest of us have to deal with in the public forum. Attitudes and lifestyles basically created by television programs such as this. Thanks a lot BRAVO.
BRAVO