The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Sunday 8:00 PM on Bravo Premiered Jul 31, 2008 In Season

JusticeLeaguer

The Real Housewives of Atlanta Fan Reviews (25)

• Real Housewives or Fake?

Written for: http://wp.me/p2cI2y-gj

You know you're loaded when your dog has a place at the dinner table, and wears more expensive clothing than the average human being. It's ironic that Bravo calls these series "The Real Housewives", when this fancy lifestyle is completely unrealistic for 99% of Americans.It should be called "The Rich Life That You Wish You Had", because most of us ill never achieve such wealth.

On top of living such an unattainable life, these housewives suffer from plastic surgery obsession. Fake noses, fake boobs, and enhanced skin, show that these women are anything but real. I happen to think that aging, while a difficult process, is beautiful. I do not understand why women find that trying to look like a big breasted 16- year old will help fulfill their lives somehow.

The irony in 'The Real Housewives" is what makes these series so watch-able. The women of Beverly Hills, Orange County, Atlanta, and New York City, like to speak very highly of themselves. It is common for a real housewife to call others "classless", and then be seen dropping the F bomb five minutes later. Apparently, it is very unclassy for a flat- chested woman to go without wearing a bra, but it is socially acceptable to do splits in a dress. Who would've known?

In order to learn proper housewife etiquette, tune into "The Real Housewives Of Orange County" on Tuesdays at 9 and "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" on Sundays at 9, on Bravo. You might get sick of seeing all of the nose jobs and big blonde hair, but it is interesting seeing how some women spend their fortune.
BRAVO