The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Sunday 8:00 PM on Bravo Premiered Jul 31, 2008 In Season

JusticeLeaguer

The Real Housewives of Atlanta Fan Reviews (25)

• What would your great grandmothers say?

All of you show the world that all that we Black people have worked for: " RESPECT" is for naught. Imagine old women in the audiences of whether all of you gather. They would be drowning in tears of shame & embarrassment. You represent Black women, Black people, a whole race and you need to step back, look and listen to yourselves and I bet you will see what America LOVE OR RESPECT FOR YOURSELVES.... WILLING TO SHOW OFF AT ANY COST just to be louder and more ignorant than the other pathetic females in your group. This show should have been filmed IN AN ALLEY , the perfect venue for a group of misfits such as you all. You've demonstrated that clothes, jewelry, weaves, nails, makeup and $1,500 shoes MOST DEFINITELY CAN'T MAKE YOU look better than every body else. All of you should RUN AND JOIN THE "BARNUM & BAILEY CIRCUS AS CLOWNS because that is exactly what you look like and act PERFECT VENUE. Oh, before I forget, ALL OF YOU SHOULD JOIN AA AND TAKE ANGER MANAGEMENT AND SELF ESTEEM CLASSES, and go to church (maybe that's the one place where you will "dress and act like a lady").