The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Tuesday 9:00 PM on Bravo Premiered Oct 14, 2010 In Season

JusticeLeaguer

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Fan Reviews (3)

5.4
  • Replace Brandi and Kim

People should think twice before deciding to become a reality "star". Their true colors come out on the program. I used to love Lisa Rinna, but after watching her on this show, I no longer like her. The story line between Kim and Kyle is so old and tiresome now. Kim needs to be removed from this show. I'm bored with watching Kyle cry. I love Lisa Vanderpump, Yolanda, and Eileen. I wish people would stop supporting Brandi. She said on the reunion that her purpose to the show is to provide chaos. I think all the injectables she shoots in her cheeks and face that make her look like a plastic doll have drifted into her brain. Why promote someone like this on a show. Replace her with someone who has something more positive to offer.
  • BRANDI IS A DANGEROUS, WACO, STUPID, UNPREDICTABLE, PSYCHOPATH, TROUBLE MAKING BITCH

GET THAT 'TRAILER TRASH BRANDI OFF THE SHOW, SHE WEARS HER NAME WELL, SHE DRINKS BRANDI, GETS DRUNK AND ACTS LIKE A FOOL. THIS STUPID BITCH IS GROSS AND IGNORANT BEYONG BELIEF. WHY IS THIS MORONIC IDIOT DOING ON THIS SHOW AND GETTING PAID TO ACT LIKE A LOW LIFE? SHE IS UNCOUTH, STUPID, AND LOW, LOW, ON THE SCALE OF CIVILIZED PEOPLE. WHAT COMES OUT OF THIS DUMB BLOND'S MOUTH IS BEYONG RUDE AND INSULTING TO WOMEN AND TO ALL THE PEOPLE IN THAT SHOW. BRANDI IS INDEED A DANGEROUS, CRAZY, PSYCHOPATH, TROUBLE MAKER. SHE IS NUTS BEYONG BELIEF IN A VERY BAD WAY. SOMEONE SHOULD SLAP HER STUPID FACE. BRANDI CAN BE COMPARED TO CASEY ANTHONY - AN UNPREDICTABLE MANIAC. A TRUE WACO. WHOEVER HANGS AROUND WITH HER, HAS GOT TO BE JUST AS STUPID AND TRULY CRAZY. BIRDS OF A FEATHER, FUCK UP TOGETHER. SHE BRINGS SHAME ON HER FAMILY.
  • booooring!!!!

This show has gone down hill. The new women are terrible, & poor Brandi couldn't even muster a tear on her crying jag. I`m done with this show unless they shape up.