TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

The Real Housewives of New York City Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on BravoBetween Seasons

Countess Lu ann de Lesseps

Mishikoms

[1]Mar 22, 2009
    • level: 1
    I just get amused at the suggestion of her writing a Manners book. The episdoe where she is hosting a luncheon with her daughter and daughter's friends. "No elbows on the table" she tells them with her mouth full of food. This is real class! Then another episode follows with her in the kitchen with her son at breakfast and she is talking the whole time with her mouth full of food. Yes! Give me a dozen of her books on manners. This lady is a "wanna be." A social wanna be." After all she has to keep telling everyone she is a Countess and that was only earned by marrying someone with the long ago title. Poor LuAnn....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tso987

[2]Mar 26, 2009
    I think her name should be "Classless" instead of Countess. She is nothing but mouth and acts better than anyone else. She is always butting in and talking over people. I used to like her, but as the show progressed I didnt like so much. The book thing is a joke. Dont you have to have manners first? My favorite is Bethanny and Jill. They are down to earth and act like normal people.

elizabeth1123

[3]Apr 15, 2009

Lu ann,

I guess being a Countess and calling attention to that fact is suposed to impress all of us who watch the show. I for one could care less. Titles never really impressed me anyway. Most titled nobility are just to full of themselves.