The Real Housewives of New York City Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on BravoIn Season

Shame On You Ladies

HarleyLady52

[1]May 6, 2009
    • level: 1

GET RID OF KELLY!!!,she is such an instigator & liar,why the show picked her I will never know??. She gets her kicks out of insulting the women on the show & also tells lies about some of the women. If you have watched this season,s show,all she did was to tell lies about the: (Relationship that she had w/Bethany),The original 5 had drama without her.SHE is all about herself & no-one else.And YES,she did invite Bethany to meet so they can talk,but all Kelly did was rant and rave about how bad she was Bethany(That was wrong,because she talked loud enough so that others can hear her,(NOT NICE )---. In-fact,if you ask me she should of tried to work things out or at-least give it a try,but no all she does is scream at her. And KELLY,S ( HI-EEEEEEEE ) & ( BYE-EEEEEEEE ), OH !! that sound,it was very annoying. Kelly is an arrogant & self-centered,although she is somewhat pretty,her HEART is very,very ugly. I think Kelly is scared of her,because of the competition on who is smarter or prettier. OH well,hopefully they will not bring her back on the next season show !!!

OMG,who dresses Simon???,he puts on clothes of era,s past. I think he is trying to re-live the nostalgic years ( 70,s & 80,s ). Alex,if you are going to be on the next season,try & git him up to speed with today,s styles. I think Alex is one of the few women who does not dish out nasty comment about the women on the show. ( GOOD GIRL ).

And Ramona,is she for REAL???? You are getting old,so deal with it. Your cream that you say (KEEPS YOU LOOKING YOUNGER ),and of the notions & potions that we have,today DO NOT make you looking younger???? For you to look younger you would need some type of LAZAR treatments that are on today,s market,(ASK YOUR DOCTOR ),she or he will know,and (I AM SURE THAT YOU KNOW & PROBABLY HAD DONE TO YOU ), you just want the viewers to think that your so-called (MIRACLE CREAM !!! ) made you look younger>>>>>Your lower extremity,s are already show Father Time creeping in. You would need a complete OVERHAUL,From the neck on down. What kind of Miracle Cream or surgery would you need for those areas ???? I know that you are trying to be the HOT BABE that you use to be,but you can,t. Try getting old gracefully. Do you think that your husband would not feel attracted to you anymore,so is that why you go through all those lenghts of beinging pretty??? Honey,let me tell you,If he really loves you then getting old would not matter to him,but,if you feel that he may sway away from you,then He really doesn,t love you,Do you think that he may sway away from you if you don,t appeal to him anymore??? (BEAUTY ONLY LIES IN THE EYES OF THE BE-HOLDER). RAMONA,why do your eyes get so big when are face to face with someone ????----- Your jewelry may be a hit,but,you,not so much. And why do you swing your hair(like at your doctor,s)

I think that Jill is a user towards her husband,especially when he has to dish out all that money just to make her happy. On this season show,she wanted to purchase a $16,000 dollar bag/purse for your birthday from your hubby,& then if that was not enough she got a brand new vehicle,& if that still was not enough,you said on National TV,that he still owed you a Birthday gift. Those were for your Birthday ( You ignorant & greedy Woman ) Jill needs to find another man & live her life,without crying to her husband all the time. You are a very attractive woman you should have no problem finding a new lover,or is it because you don,t want to give up your husbands money & become a blue-collar worker???

The Countess wants to write a book on MANNERS ,is she for REAL?---. The countess is not always a nice person,she also has spoke nasty about some of the women. Hey Countess,where is your Husband Now,is he cheating on you with a much younger & prettier woman?????? If he is,does that mean that you will be coming back on the show as a single woman??? If he does want a divorce,why would you keep the title of COUNTESS?? Is it because you want every one to think that you still hold the royalty title of someone (VIP) ?? Get a REAL JOB !!!!

And last but not least,I think Bethany is the sweetest woman on the show,it,s not easy taking all that criticism & still hold your head up high.Don,t worry I still think that KELLY is the slut & not you!!! You are BEAUTIFULl on the outside as well on the inside. I give my respect to you. I hope nothing but the best for you & your business becoming a success. Keep up the good work & hope to see you in the next season. GOOD LUCK

Edited on 05/09/2009 9:22am
    Edited 4 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

maria751

[2]May 12, 2009
    Kelly should be kicked off - she is annoying and stupid

NicoleAngenie

[3]Oct 15, 2009
    i strongly agree i think kelly should have been out from the day she was in....she's annoying and so immature....that was so messed up what she did to Bethany... if Kelly was a mature female she will talk to Bethany like an adult, she did something that i would've done in junior high school to create more drama.

theadding

[4]Jun 18, 2010

I think that backstabbing lying heffer is a drug addict. She should be committed to drug and alcohol rehab. She is definately not as pretty as the others and really is a truely ignorant childish woman.

RachelleShel

[5]May 29, 2011

I had some time to check out this show and my first words were........WOW! I'm like well if they didn't act like that there would be no show and so here we are i mean $$$$$$$$ is the root of all evil. I hope that Ramona is really just acting but i don't consider this acting but for this reality show i guess it is..........lol. Ramona needs an intervention she's a definate alcoholic no i mean a WINE O ! and her eyes looks like she's possesed,she is !!!!!! Offending the Morocco culture as if she's someone. That hootchie with no panties............NASTY! Cindy those boots were to high it looked as if you were walking on stilts so funny looking. I'm so thankful in my world we are all real! I mean all these woman have issues some more than other's but then again they have to put this out to get that $$$$$$$ so i guess it's reality tv after all. In my world if someones a pill you just don't deal with them especially all the way on the other side of the world. ;o