The Real Housewives of New York City

Meet the Wives

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Mar 04, 2008 on Bravo

5.8
  • Still Warming Up......

Meeting new housewives from the opposite side of the country is interesting, but I still need a little time to warm up to the new wives. At this point, my least favorite probably has to be Alex. Something about the way she carries herself. She has 2 children, Francois & Johan. Then there's Bethenny whose my favorite professional wife. Level-headed and seems pretty smart. Then there is Countess LuAnn which is like something out of a fairytale. She has about 2 or 3 children, Victoria and Noel. LuAnn seems pretty cool. Ramona seems like the fun-loving personal. She's upbeat and just wants to have fun but frequently is reprimanded by her 12-year-old, Avery. Jill is still up in the air for me. She has a 14-year-old daughter, Allyson and then her husband, Bobby. She's a red-head whose personality fits her hair. Overall, I'm getting good vibes from the show. LuAnn & Bethenny are my favs so far and anyone would be jealous of LuAnn's lifestyle. Can you say Aston-Martin? Good so far. Worth tuning into.