The Real Housewives of New York City

Reunion

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Apr 22, 2008 on Bravo

• Very Interesting Episode.

Wow, this reunion was a lot more than I expected. The difference between the New York housewives and the Orange County housewives is the New York housewives, most at least, are more upfront with theirs I believe. Alex and her tag-a-long husband were basically aired out for their pretentious ways which they deny. At this point, I believe their all hype and nothing else. From everything they wear being in leopard print to the stripped floors but buying expensive things and then their unruly children. They contradicted themselves several times during this episode and wouldn't come out and tell the truth of their situation. When it was revealed that Alex had taken nude photos, Ramona walked off the set and honestly seems repulsed by them, and while I understand to a point, I don't really care for either. LuAnn is the soft-spoken one that breaks up the fights while Jill and Bethenny tells it like it is. While Ramona has the same quality, she's a lot more wreckless with hers. Overall, had fun getting to know the new housewives. Enjoyed the season....hope theirs more.