The Real Housewives of New York City

Monday 9:00 PM on Bravo Premiered Mar 04, 2008 Between Seasons

JusticeLeaguer

The Real Housewives of New York City Fan Reviews (14)

• Like it so far, could be better.

Some say wannabe OC wives but I think BravoTV is giving you a look at upper class life in on the East and West coast. No one is trying to be like the other one. It'll have to grow on me because I have to get use to a different set of wives, but I love looking @ the variations in New York and California's high society. New York seems a lot more business versus fun-free "nothing-can-go-wrong" California. And its not like the housewives from Cali are friends with the housewives from New York, so I don't think we have a copycat situation especially where the countess is concern. One downfall is that the NY wives don't seem to have any child at the driving age which was one of the things that made Orange County housewives show a lot more interested. There was something for everybody. Here the children are extremely young. It would've been nice if they'd added an older housewife maybe. Overall, I'm enjoying it so far....hope it gets better though because the show definitely needs some tweaking @ this point.