The Real Housewives of New York City

Monday 9:00 PM on Bravo Premiered Mar 04, 2008 In Season

JusticeLeaguer

The Real Housewives of New York City Fan Reviews (13)

• This is t.v.?!?!?!??!

I apologize for the misspellings. I recently broke my wrist. Anyways,The real housewives of new york is a reality t.v. show. This show is just flat out ASSANINE!!! How can you find this entertaining?!?!? My mom always watches it but, people, its just a bunch of GROWN women cussing at eachother!! Every 5 seconds: "beep! beep! beep!", they argue, they fight, they scream! They do every childish and immature thing you can imagine!!! Half of the women dont even deserve the lives they have!!! They are spolied to the core! (no pun intended.). And they dont even try to hide their spoiled behavoir! They are making THEMSELVES look bad. And im sure those idiots dont even know it!!! They always try to buy stuff they dont need that STILL makes them look bratty and spoiled. Have I reached a verdict? yes: This is a show that, in a nutshell, is a bunch of undeserving, demented, drunk, fame hungry, women who need do either get their act together or donate thier underserved money to a good cause. 0.000000000 out of 10. As I always say at the end of my reviews: I rest my case.