2slicehillie

[3181]Apr 12, 2012
    • level: 6
    [QUOTE="BeverlyMarsh"]
    2slicehillie wrote:
    penelope53 wrote:

BeverlyMarsh wrote:

Good morning everyone,

I hope all is well. Doc, are you feeling any better? Any projections for release yet?

My comuter is acting wonky since yesteday and everything is taking forever to load. Off to make coffee. BBL

Good Morning....are you feeling better....

Good Morning ladies![/QUOTE

Morning Hillie

How are you?

Does anyone else watch Crown of Thornes on HBO? cause I watched epi 2 last night and I need a remedial lesson on what happened! I swear I am getting the characters confused. I love the show but I need a tutor!

I saw that advertised but I havent watched it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BeverlyMarsh

[3182]Apr 12, 2012
    • level: 7
    penelope53 wrote:

BeverlyMarsh wrote:
    penelope53 wrote:

BeverlyMarsh wrote:
    penelope53 wrote:

BeverlyMarsh wrote:

Morning Sweet Pea,

How are you this morning? Yes, I get better every day. I am going to the doc tomorrow for a urine test and a shot. But I am so much better than a week ago. The rash it on my head and butt. the two major organs I think with! Laughing

you have to be in so much pain....and the itching .........love you baby girl....remeber you are my hero.....

You ae so sweet, Pea. I'm not in pain just annoying itch. I don't know why I am a hero but thank you. What is on Bravo tonight? Anything good?

reason is your are calm cool and collected think before you talk and care about everyone=====hero....i watched american idol i must say i was bored same old same old....

Aww thanks Pea, I've learned once you say something, you can't take it back. People may forgive but human nature is such that if it hurt enough , people don't forget. I used to love AI but I stopped watching the season after Taylor Hicks won. I think when catheine mcphee (who i did like) beat Daughtry , I was like......Huh? I haven't watched it except for a bit here and there. I love the voice. last season there were fewer contestants and you got to know them. this season there are a few too many and I'm not enjoying it as much.

actually that was least favorite season seems everyone got robbed of the title that year ...i was so rooting for elliot yamin i loved that voice

My sister loved Elliott. Such a nice kid. Loved him and his mother. I loved Taylor because he was so unusual but really, I think chis daughtry probably should have won. He did alright for himself anyway

2slicehillie

[3183]Apr 12, 2012

They are starting NJ marathon at 11 am.Yell

BeverlyMarsh

[3184]Apr 12, 2012
    2slicehillie wrote:

I don't watch NJ, they make my ears hurt and head burn. I stopped last season after Babby Jesus' 3rd birthday party. It got so ridiculous.
  • Avatar of penelope53-24569267696165708712430586957500

penelope53-24569267696165708712430586957500

[3185]Apr 12, 2012
    • level: 5

2slicehillie wrote:

Laughinghillie you may pick up some good ganster moves on the replay......i am still saying are you kidding me from ca i just loved that line.... kisses ....penelope

BeverlyMarsh

[3186]Apr 12, 2012

I just saw a commercial for Kathy Griffins new show and I bet it will be hysterical. It doesn't look like she is going to hold back

2slicehillie

[3187]Apr 12, 2012
    penelope53 wrote:

2slicehillie wrote:

Laughinghillie you may pick up some good ganster moves on the replay......i am still saying are you kidding me from ca i just loved that line.... kisses ....penelope

Ha! I loved that line too> Juicey really talks a good line. Hate to watch snotty Manzos.
    You have a great day, Mwaah!

SquishyCheeks

[3188]Apr 12, 2012
    • level: 4

[QUOTE="BeverlyMarsh"]

2slicehillie wrote:
    penelope53 wrote:

BeverlyMarsh wrote:

Good morning everyone,

I hope all is well. Doc, are you feeling any better? Any projections for release yet?

My comuter is acting wonky since yesteday and everything is taking forever to load. Off to make coffee. BBL

Good Morning ladies![/QUOTE Morning Hillie How are you? Does anyone else watch Crown of Thornes on HBO? cause I watched epi 2 last night and I need a remedial lesson on what happened! I swear I am getting the characters confused. I love the show but I need a tutor!

Hi BBM thank you for the giggles...you said crown of thornes - show is Game Of Thrones.

I can explain - will try to call after 901

BeverlyMarsh

[3189]Apr 12, 2012
    [QUOTE="SquishyCheeks"]

BeverlyMarsh wrote:
    2slicehillie wrote:
    penelope53 wrote:

BeverlyMarsh wrote:

Good morning everyone,

Good Morning ladies![/QUOTE Morning Hillie How are you? Does anyone else watch Crown of Thornes on HBO? cause I watched epi 2 last night and I need a remedial lesson on what happened! I swear I am getting the characters confused. I love the show but I need a tutor!

Hi BBM thank you for the giggles...you said crown of thornes - show is Game Of Thrones.

I can explain - will try to call after 901

LOL I can't even keep the title straight. I saw all last season and this season, but last nights final scene left me like.......huh?

BeverlyMarsh

[3193]Apr 12, 2012
    chelseabelle wrote:

Ah well....talking to myself as usual Cry

Hi CB

i watched the Bogia's last season and loved it. I switched to HBO for Game of Thrones. I will go back to Showtimes fo Dexter. Then I'll catch up on Borgia's and Nuse Jackie. Are you having coughing problems again?

LOL @ NyQuil only working during the day.

[3194]Apr 12, 2012

BeverlyMarsh wrote:
    chelseabelle wrote:

Ah well....talking to myself as usual Cry

Hi CB i watched the Bogia's last season and loved it. I switched to HBO for Game of Thrones. I will go back to Showtimes fo Dexter. Then I'll catch up on Borgia's and Nuse Jackie. Are you having coughing problems again? LOL @ NyQuil only working during the day.

i am at work the phone has not rang in hours .......it has been such a long day...i quess real estate has really dried up on the island.....i just keep watching the clock......

Angelhairpasta

[3195]Apr 12, 2012
    • level: 2
    Good evening! I hope Dr.'s OK! And Bev, it sounds like you're going through a tough time. Hope the itching eases. I've been busy with 3D, but I miss relaxing and just reading the boards. You women are some of the most clever, funny, endearing ladies that I have had the pleasure of reading ... some nights I couldn't even post, I was laughing so much just reading, and I couldn't keep up! I find myself getting so aggravated reading some of the posters on the other board, and just want to yell, why, why are you here?? To be mean, and snark, and what?? This is fun for you? Going after trolls and "extreme" posters was annoying to me, but understandable. But now they're going after posters who others really enjoy reading and posting with. The "oldies" have become the trolls ... even those with new screen names who used to bash those who were banned. It doesn't take too long for others to see what's going on. I hope you're all well (and i can't wait for Jersey to begin!)

SquishyCheeks

[3196]Apr 12, 2012

Angelhairpasta wrote:
    Good evening! I hope Dr.'s OK! And Bev, it sounds like you're going through a tough time. Hope the itching eases. I've been busy with 3D, but I miss relaxing and just reading the boards. You women are some of the most clever, funny, endearing ladies that I have had the pleasure of reading ... some nights I couldn't even post, I was laughing so much just reading, and I couldn't keep up! I find myself getting so aggravated reading some of the posters on the other board, and just want to yell, why, why are you here?? To be mean, and snark, and what?? This is fun for you? Going after trolls and "extreme" posters was annoying to me, but understandable. But now they're going after posters who others really enjoy reading and posting with. The "oldies" have become the trolls ... even those with new screen names who used to bash those who were banned. It doesn't take too long for others to see what's going on. I hope you're all well (and i can't wait for Jersey to begin!)

hey you

hi everybody

Hope every one is okay

Alexis is calling it Glamping? LOL

Angelhairpasta

[3197]Apr 12, 2012
    • level: 2

SquishyCheeks wrote:

Angelhairpasta wrote:

hey you

hi everybody

Hope every one is okay

Hey you! I watched (or listened) to some of the OC ... I think they're a bunch of twits ... no personalities (except maybe mean girl Tamara on her talking heads segments and the dog with a bone Sara) but I just find them uninteresting. Now, the Shahs I can get into, but I haven't gotten to watch a full episode! I'm hoping they'll have a marathon some weekend!

SquishyCheeks

[3198]Apr 12, 2012

Angelhairpasta wrote:

SquishyCheeks wrote:

Angelhairpasta wrote:

hey you

hi everybody

Hope every one is okay

Hey you! I watched (or listened) to some of the OC ... I think they're a bunch of twits ... no personalities (except maybe mean girl Tamara on her talking heads segments and the dog with a bone Sara) but I just find them uninteresting. Now, the Shahs I can get into, but I haven't gotten to watch a full episode! I'm hoping they'll have a marathon some weekend!

I just caught the last OC episode - I think I saw most of it. Vicki is a TOTAL hypocrite. She is insulted that Slade joked about her appearance and yet here she is visiting Tamra after her implants were taken out to make fun of her smaller bubbies. She says I don't know why someone would want small bubbies.

Gretchen friend does not do well with alcohol - but we also don't see how much Gretchen might have ramped her up prior to this get together.

They have marathons all the time of Shahs -

SquishyCheeks

[3199]Apr 13, 2012

Hi Everybody:

What's up?

BBM I tried calling you last night to answer your GOT questions.

Doc how are you feeling?

[3200]Apr 13, 2012

SquishyCheeks wrote:

Hi Everybody:

What's up?

BBM I tried calling you last night to answer your GOT questions.

Doc how are you feeling?

Good Morning Girls....hope all is well ......