The Real Housewives of Orange County Forums

Monday 8:00 PM on BravoIn Season

All things OC

• Avatar of penelope53-24569267696165708712430586957500

penelope53-24569267696165708712430586957500

[3201]Apr 13, 2012
    • level: 5
    WHERE IS EVERYONE TODAY????????????????????????
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SquishyCheeks

[3202]Apr 13, 2012
    • level: 4

penelope53 wrote:
    WHERE IS EVERYONE TODAY????????????????????????

Sorry Pen...I did a quick drive by this morning and then it got really busy at work.

How are you?

DoctorDiagnosis

[3203]Apr 14, 2012

Happy Saturday!! Kiss

I was telling Sister Helen the story about my mom hearing the music right before she died. Sister Helen said, that is that is the second best story I have heard all week. The first was there was a man who was dying of cancer. They took a picture of him and his daughter knowing it would be their last. After he died they had the film developed and there was an angel at the head and foot of the bed.

Yawkie-Boo

[3204]Apr 15, 2012

Hi ladies............hope you all had a great weekend! I'm hungover! Went to friend's house and had a bottle of wine myself, but had the best time ever. We laughed so much and it was fun!!

Sorry I haven't been around, just doing work, daughter's birthday, friend's house, drinking, LOL!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

DoctorDiagnosis

[3205]Apr 15, 2012
    Yawkie-Boo wrote:

Hi ladies............hope you all had a great weekend! I'm hungover! Went to friend's house and had a bottle of wine myself, but had the best time ever. We laughed so much and it was fun!!

Sorry I haven't been around, just doing work, daughter's birthday, friend's house, drinking, LOL!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

That is awesome you had such a great time, Boo! Have you promised yourself you are never drinking again? Thats when you have a bad hangover.

SquishyCheeks

[3206]Apr 15, 2012

DoctorDiagnosis wrote:
    Yawkie-Boo wrote:

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

That is awesome you had such a great time, Boo! Have you promised yourself you are never drinking again? Thats when you have a bad hangover.

Hi Doc:

How are you? Lovely weather we are having. LOL

Today is Sunday...big night for the TV

Mob Wives, Celebrity Apprentice, Shahs of Sunset, Game Of Thrones

What's everybody else watching?

SquishyCheeks

[3208]Apr 16, 2012

Hi Everybody:

Did anyone watch Celebrity Apprentice?

I missed most of it but would like to know play by play of what happenned.

I know who got eliminated.

What was the task, who were the teams and who was project manager on each team?

BCBS

[3209]Apr 16, 2012
    • level: 3
    Helloooooooooo everyone!

Dr. I hope you're feeling better. Penelope I'm reading for a minute. Squishy, Paul was a PM but I only watched a minute of it and then switched to The GBC.

Just checking in after a few days out of town, I'll be leaving again on Wednesday unless there is a major catastrophe so I hope to catch up with everyone before I leave. Bannings on Bravo...who cares! A whole new host of Jerry Springer guests will arrive with new names. LOL

BeverlyMarsh

[3210]Apr 17, 2012
    • level: 7

Good Morning everyone,

I watched Bethenny last night and I felt bad for he. she does not know how to be happy. I think growing up without feeling loved, she can not and does not love herself and therefore loving someone else is hard for her if not next to impossible. I believe that she loves Jason to the best of her abilities. I don't see this marriage lasting. especially after her conversation with he therapist. It is eally too bad. All I can go on is what I saw on the show and it didn't look good.

Squishy Cheeks

I only half watched CA. Paul and Lisa. they had to make puppets and do a show. the show was improve. they had a small class on improve and T broke all the improve rules with her puppet. Paul got fired for not bringing Arsenio into the board room. Lisa was off the rails and I have come to really not like her at all.

[3211]Apr 17, 2012

BeverlyMarsh wrote:

Good Morning everyone,

I watched Bethenny last night and I felt bad for he. she does not know how to be happy. I think growing up without feeling loved, she can not and does not love herself and therefore loving someone else is hard for her if not next to impossible. I believe that she loves Jason to the best of her abilities. I don't see this marriage lasting. especially after her conversation with he therapist. It is eally too bad. All I can go on is what I saw on the show and it didn't look good.

Squishy Cheeks

I only half watched CA. Paul and Lisa. they had to make puppets and do a show. the show was improve. they had a small class on improve and T broke all the improve rules with her puppet. Paul got fired for not bringing Arsenio into the board room. Lisa was off the rails and I have come to really not like her at all.

hello and good afternoon in your short time away you a new posting ranking small wonder...congrats....

SquishyCheeks

[3212]Apr 17, 2012

BeverlyMarsh wrote:

Good Morning everyone,

Squishy Cheeks

Thanks BBM

I didn't get to watch BEA I got a call and missed 98% of it. I'm sure I can catch re-run soon

I'm pretty impressed that Teresa managed to last this long. Nene was already fired by this point yes? Did Nene ever become project manager and did she win money for her charity? Lisa Campagnelli is a bit kookalee doo - is she still going after Dayanna?

I saw shi shi Kevin on some entertainment news show. They were talking about Brad & Angelina being engaged and what did they think the wedding would be like. I think Kevin was saying that he worked on the first wedding - the one with Jennifer A and Brad. Oh Snap!

[3213]Apr 17, 2012

SquishyCheeks wrote:

BeverlyMarsh wrote:

Good Morning everyone,

Squishy Cheeks

Thanks BBM

I didn't get to watch BEA I got a call and missed 98% of it. I'm sure I can catch re-run soon

I'm pretty impressed that Teresa managed to last this long. Nene was already fired by this point yes? Did Nene ever become project manager and did she win money for her charity? Lisa Campagnelli is a bit kookalee doo - is she still going after Dayanna?

I saw shi shi Kevin on some entertainment news show. They were talking about Brad & Angelina being engaged and what did they think the wedding would be like. I think Kevin was saying that he worked on the first wedding - the one with Jennifer A and Brad. Oh Snap!

afternoon cheeks....i am amazed that teresa has lasted this long it seems she can be demure and quiet when needed i must say i am impressed with her this season....lisa campagnelli is very unlikeable...i forwarded a letter to bbm to get posting privlieages back i am sorry it happened....i hope the letter works..

BeverlyMarsh

[3214]Apr 17, 2012
    penelope53 wrote:

BeverlyMarsh wrote:

Good Morning everyone,

Squishy Cheeks

hello and good afternoon in your short time away you a new posting ranking small wonder...congrats....

LOL, I had to go look. how are you today, sweet pea?

BeverlyMarsh

[3215]Apr 17, 2012
    SquishyCheeks wrote:

BeverlyMarsh wrote:

Good Morning everyone,

Squishy Cheeks

Thanks BBM

I'm impressed with T too. I though this was the week she would get the axe but Donald was not happy that Paul didn't bring the right person into the board room. Yes ,Lisa Lampanelliwent after Dayna and then Penn and Clay for not backing up her ugliness. I don't remember the specific on NeNe. dayna is a bit of a 3rd whell sometimes and she does ask to help out and make suggestion. Lisa seems to have a problem with her since day 1.

SquishyCheeks

[3217]Apr 17, 2012

BeverlyMarsh wrote:
    SquishyCheeks wrote:

BeverlyMarsh wrote:

Good Morning everyone,

Squishy Cheeks

Thanks BBM

I'm impressed with T too. I though this was the week she would get the axe but Donald was not happy that Paul didn't bring the right person into the board room. Yes ,Lisa Lampanelliwent after Dayna and then Penn and Clay for not backing up her ugliness. I don't remember the specific on NeNe. dayna is a bit of a 3rd whell sometimes and she does ask to help out and make suggestion. Lisa seems to have a problem with her since day 1.

For the 5 minutes I saw - wow with the dramatic eye make up and up do. LOL

At the beginning of the season, it was Aubrey who went after Dayana. Clay was right - she can't stand her cause she's pretty. Very weird with Lisa, it's like she has taken up Aubrey's cause. Lisa & Aubrey act like Sara & Heather from Top Chef - to make themselves look better they toss their team mates under the bus. Talk about deflection

WWHL was interesting - usually Andy has one Bravolebrity and a celebrity - last night 2 celebs. Do you watch Mad Men?

PS: Hi Everybody