TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

The Real Housewives of Orange County Forums

Monday 8:00 PM on BravoBetween Seasons

All things OC

DoctorDiagnosis

[61]Mar 16, 2012
    • level: 5
    chelseabelle wrote:

DoctorDiagnosis wrote:
    chelseabelle wrote:

BeverlyMarsh wrote:

Did you think that Vicki's talk with Brianna on the way to the hospital was as bad as some others thought?

I thought it was awful. Everything is about her. Her job as a Mom was to try and keep Brianna as calm as possible and she was making the poor kid a wreck. I would have slapped Vicki and then jumped out of the car and walked by myself to the hospital.

RIGHT!! That was awful what she did to Brianna. I loved the way she called Vicki on it and said this is not about you!

Well hello Doctor. Can you look at this rash for me?

Who is buffydavis?

Same as Hilly. She had a computer glitch. LOL
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DoctorDiagnosis

[63]Mar 16, 2012
    chelseabelle wrote:

DoctorDiagnosis wrote:
    chelseabelle wrote:

BeverlyMarsh wrote:

Did you think that Vicki's talk with Brianna on the way to the hospital was as bad as some others thought?

I thought it was awful. Everything is about her. Her job as a Mom was to try and keep Brianna as calm as possible and she was making the poor kid a wreck. I would have slapped Vicki and then jumped out of the car and walked by myself to the hospital.

RIGHT!! That was awful what she did to Brianna. I loved the way she called Vicki on it and said this is not about you!

Who is buffydavis?

Did you see the Pulmonologist? Are you on any new meds that could be giving you a rash?

DoctorDiagnosis

[65]Mar 16, 2012

Since I have known you, you have had a rash. I am shocked your avitar isn't George Clooney.

2slicehillie

[66]Mar 17, 2012
    • level: 6
    chelseabelle wrote:

DoctorDiagnosis wrote:
    chelseabelle wrote:

DoctorDiagnosis wrote:
    chelseabelle wrote:

BeverlyMarsh wrote:

Who is buffydavis?

Same as Hilly. She had a computer glitch. LOL

Of course she did LOL

Bawwhhhhh. Chelsea knows me!!!!

BeverlyMarsh

[67]Mar 17, 2012
    • level: 7

Could we stay on topic please? LMAO

I have yet to see one episode all the way through and pay complete attention. It's obvious I have to start doing that. I'm missing a lot. Heather fascinates me and I'm try to figure her out. She grew up in Chapaqua, Westchester, NY. That where Bill and Hillary live and it means big bucks. she is not displaying faux manners and attitude. I bet that was the way she was raised.

Edited on 03/17/2012 6:37am

BeverlyMarsh

[68]Mar 17, 2012

Happy St Patrick's Day to all.

Chelseabelle, George Clooney was arrested and handcuffed at a protest in DC yesterday. Damn, that was your chance! He couldn't say no. He was a captive audience! LOL He was charged with aggavated sexiness and1st degree handsomeness.

Edited on 03/17/2012 11:30am
    Edited 2 total times.

2slicehillie

[69]Mar 17, 2012
    BeverlyMarsh wrote:

I have yet to see one episode all the way through and pay complete attention. It's obvious I have to start doing that. I'm missing a lot. Heather fascinates me and I'm try to figure her out. She grew up in Chapaqua, Westchester, NY. That where Bill and Hillary live and it means big bucks. she is not displaying faux manners and attitude. I bet that was the way she was raised.

I would agree with this. Did you notice when she was initially seated at the club, she said hello to the other brunette there to no avale. The woman completely ignored her. I think other brunette was hopeful to get Heather's spot.

DoctorDiagnosis

[70]Mar 17, 2012

BeverlyMarsh wrote:

Happy St Patrick's Day to all.

Chelseabelle, George Clooney was arrested and handcuffed at a protest in DC yesterday. Damn, that was your chance! He couldn't say no. He was a captive audience! LOL He was charged with aggavated sexiness and handsomeness.

Are you trying to kill her? LMAO. She is under the care of a Pulmonologist and bad news about her boyfriend in not advisable. Sincerely, Dr.DIagnosis.

2slicehillie

[71]Mar 17, 2012

yummo, hubs just brought me ham and cheese omlet in bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DoctorDiagnosis

[72]Mar 17, 2012

BeverlyMarsh wrote:

I agree, B. I just erased my DVR last night and threw away all the past episodes. I could hardly watch the one episode I did because of Vicki's skin. What is up with that?

Edited on 03/17/2012 8:01am

DoctorDiagnosis

[73]Mar 17, 2012
    BeverlyMarsh wrote:

ITA, Bev. Too bad she wasn't raised in the South. She could be mannerly with such pomp and circumstance.
    I know I have been her before but I don't recall seeing any of the shows she has been in. I say get rid of Tamara. That will never happen now that she is engaged. We will be subjected to her trashy wedding planning.

DoctorDiagnosis

[74]Mar 17, 2012
    2slicehillie wrote:

yummo, hubs just brought me ham and cheese omlet in bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bragger. I would be hospitalized if my husband made anything with an egg.

2slicehillie

[75]Mar 17, 2012

Hey sweet girl! How are you today?

2slicehillie

[76]Mar 17, 2012
    [QUOTE="DoctorDiagnosis"]
    BeverlyMarsh wrote:

ITA, Bev. Too bad she wasn't raised in the South. She could be mannerly with such pomp and circumstance.
    I know I have been her before but I don't recall seeing any of the shows she has been in. I say get rid of Tamara. That will never happen now that she is engaged. We will be subjected to her trashy wedding planning.[/QUOTE

But the tatoo hasn't yet faded from her finger...........

She is planning bathtub nuptials.....Bawwhhh

BeverlyMarsh

[77]Mar 17, 2012
    LMAO, If bad news about her boyfriend would kill her then sex with him definetly would.

BeverlyMarsh

[78]Mar 17, 2012
    Cripes if I know. you're the damn Doctor!! LO

BeverlyMarsh

[79]Mar 17, 2012
    So big deal. I once had a dream that Brad Pitt brought me breakfast in bed. LOL

BeverlyMarsh

[80]Mar 17, 2012
    Hey there Hillie

us Northern girls can be raised correctly without being prigs too! The South may rise again but it doesn't have a monopoly on manners! LOL.

I think we all got the bathtub scene with Tamra wrong. It wasn't a sexual romp but the latest in Hollywood Christenings.