The Real Housewives of Orange County Forums

Monday 8:00 PM on BravoIn Season

Tamra

iloveryanatwood

[1]Nov 28, 2007
    • level: 11
    So what dos everyone think about Tamra? I personally cannot stand her. I think she is a snob and completely full of her self! I really hope they find a new housewife to replace her, but i doubt they will
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MyNameIsAmanda

[2]Nov 28, 2007
    • level: 4

CANNOT STAND HER.

I personally think that Lauri is far more attractive, even though her face is Botoxed x ajillion.

she's weird. and does anyone else think that her somewhat flirtatious behavior with her SON is disgusting? ( jumping and wrapping her legs around his waist, etc) gross.

their whole family is weird. I'm hoping they find a diffeerent housewife as well.

randimitchael

[3]Dec 5, 2007
    • level: 2
    Oh My Gawd! I thought the same thing too! She touches her son way to much! She is like a divorcee's kid..playing both the parents; only its her son and her husband she is playing! She is to full of her self..she needs to eat a little humble pie!

Tia1225

[4]Jan 2, 2008
    • level: 8
    It's so obvious they added her to the cast to throw a little drama into the mix. You can see how she's trying to be competitive and surpass Jeana in the real estate game (like that's ever going to happen) and her line in the opening credits is "I'm the hottest housewife in Orange County"- a line designed to piss people off. Tamra doesn't move me either way. I can take her or leave her.

trayce13

[5]Jan 13, 2008
    • level: 13

I am not crazy about Tamra. I am so embarressed for her. She acted like a complete idiot when she met her clients for drinks. I know that they edit alot on these shows but when she said that she wanted to rub that drink all over her body!! Yikes. I would of asked for Jeanas number right then. I could go on and on and on.

krisi1021

[6]Jan 14, 2008
    • level: 11

Hmmmm not very fond of her. Lol I think she adds a little to the show, but she seems vindictive.
    She wants to rise to the top, and she seems like she's Lauri's little protege. Come on!

I like that she came from a real background ... if her hubbie wasn't so handsome, I'd say she was a gold digger.

jjanee

[7]Nov 29, 2012
    • level: 1

Personally, I love Tamra because she reminds me a little of myself.

I'm excited that her podcast, Tamra Talks, is up and running, you can catch the latest episode here:

http://stitcher.com/s?ABYAAKnyu=refid&twsn

And love her or hate her, it's a great way to find out more about what she and the girls are up to while the show's between seasons.

SaraWelch

[8]Jan 16, 2013
    • level: 1
    jjanee wrote:

Personally, I love Tamra because she reminds me a little of myself.

I'm excited that her podcast, Tamra Talks, is up and running, you can catch the latest episode here:

http://stitcher.com/s?ABYAAKnyu=refid&twsn

And love her or hate her, it's a great way to find out more about what she and the girls are up to while the show's between seasons.

poor baby that you are like Tamra.