The Real Housewives of Orange County

Monday 8:00 PM on Bravo Premiered Mar 21, 2006 Between Seasons

shontae1

The Real Housewives of Orange County Fan Reviews (44)

6.8
  • about shannon

She's definitely got an eating disorder constantly talking about fattening food, you never see her eat anything on the show, only drinking. Her children are brats and if I hear her talking about her husband's affair one more time I think I'm going to have to stop watching the show. How can she comment on someone having 14 bathrooms being too many when she herself has 13? Really? Honestly if I were her husband I would run as fast as I could. This is the first time I have ever wrote my opinion about anyone online because I just had to put it out there. I wish her well she's going to need it. I couldn't believe what you look like after the pool party in the morning with no makeup on , it just comes to show you how money and makeup can make you look fabulous. But it also shows you that money can't buy you happiness. Such a shame she has everything to be happy for l in life and yet she is so miserable.
  • Rabbit killers

How disgusting that they would show rabbits being killed, get a life!!

They need to sort out their fake Botox faces before they worry about killing innocent animals.
  • Terry Dubow & What's her face (wife)

I want to know why- It's not being brought up about- When they were doing the ground breaking party. That Heather told the bull riding guy to turn it up higher when Tamera got on the bull- Then she fell off and hurt her arm- Heather was acting like she did not understand why Tamera fell off? Lying to Tamera she absolutly did not know- even after Tamera ask Heather did someone make it go faster- and Heather acted all dumb!!! Why is this not being mentioned? Did the Debrow's pay Tamera off - to keep her muth shut? Because he's a Doctor and Heather is trying to get work in Hollywood and their affraid it's going to ruin the Debrow name for future work??? did I hit the nail on the Do you want to take me down? Come On- You two are so fake!!! You also have to have someone apologize a hundred times- BUT- You don't accept it! Then you both can't apologize for much of what you do and if you do it's condensending!!! Heather news flash.. Asking someone to leave your house angry like thst and pointing at the door = kicking them out! So quit acting sooo "STUPID"! Yes, you might want to look that word up in the dictionary STUPID thats you Heather & Terry Dubrow!

You think if you have money it's going to get you out of trouble? It will catch up to you! It's called Karma!.. Now let's get back to you telling the bull riding guy to turn the machine up higher when Tamera got on! No... we did not forget Heather!
  • You are better than this, America!

This show is about a bunch of gold digging high-dollar prostitutes who could not make it in the entertainment Industry so they each did the next best thing: marry some schmuck for his money. Now they live in a superficial, loveless world, spending the bulk of their time stroking egos, recovering from their most recent nip & tuck, and attending charity galas because the

All of these women should be deported.
  • housewivesfan

Tamra is such a bitch! I can't believe how Tamra, Gretchen, and Heather are ganging up on Alexis and accusing her of being fake and materialistic!! They are all materialistic and fake. Tamra claims to be so "Happy" but who acts like that when they are so happy? She is only happy for getting attention and happy to tear others down rather than focusing on how to be nice. What's up with her hair??? Eew, she is so ugly and probably just jealous of Alexis. Take off your ugly wig Tamra, you are a BIG BULLY! Stop trying to tear everyone down and look in the mirror. YOU are UGLY and FAKE!!! And SO jealous of everyone else. And by the way, Eddie seems nice but he is ugly too. Simon should be so happy to be rid of Tamra. She is trash.
  • Really????

how are these women real? they are all about "he said she said" "what she got what i got" "who she has slept with who i have slept with" These lowlife plastic full of s*** whores should be put in a dark room with a saucer of milk and left to beat the botox out of each other they are all a disgrace to women and orange county

• A bunch of old women? So What?

The title may be a bit harsh, but I really don't understand why people like this show. From what I have seen, it is really a show that doesn't have any relation to the every day life of an average human being, but in fairness, there are plenty of other shows just like that. The thing that gets me is that while one or two of the women on the show are pretty hot, it isn't nearly enough to save the show from boring stories, exaggerated plots, and the same old problems that hinder most reality shows, which is redundency. Thank you.
  • Wet Toast

If Bravo recast every single player on this show including the casting director this show might have a chance. Debrow's not bad. Loved Keogh, AND her kids. These guys have interesting lives. Loved Vicki's kids- they're gone. Loose the geriatrics and get some young blood. Philadelphia, Pa

• Or, shall we say, "The Real Golddiggers of Orange County."

All of these women are shallow golddiggers of the worst sort - speaking outwardly about caring and nurturing thier families while secretly plotting to increase their wealth and social standing by manipulating and emasculating the men in their lives. To these women only money and status matters. We see this when one of the ladies suprises her daughter on a date and asks her boyfriend what he does for a living. Upon discovering he is a truckdriver, she expresses concern that her attractive daughter will be marrying - if she does marry - beneath her status (i.e., bueatiful woman should only marry wealthy men). The real reason, of course, is that she fears her daughter's marriage to a lowbrow will drag her social status down a couple notches as well. But who am I to disagree with her reasoning? Regardless of what class we are in - and it is all about class, my friends - we all must abide by its rules or risk abandonment. In the class of the housewives of orange county wealth, beauty and youth trump everything else. These women are proud of being as phony as their silicon breasts.
  • I'm Young and Dumb

2.5
    Really new member "Meghan" everyone is old as well as your rich husband??? From us old ppl, you need get a life, grow up, and hubby needs quit liking little girls...
  • Ugh, Meghan

She is an ugly pig!?! How does her husband stand her!! Please get her off the show !!!!
  • Lydia

I hope they replace her fast worst wife in yrs. she is clearly gunning for Gretchen from the get go. Can we say jealousy . She does need a cheeseburger it was not a big deal . Geeess these women and their issues. Wake up bravo Lydia is not right for the show .
  • i totally love watching this program, but come on! i use to work and live in orange county and there are way better looking housewifes than these girls. vicky looks like shes turning 50! whos the producer of this show.

i totally love watching this program, but come on! i use to work and live in orange county and there are way better looking housewifes than these girls. vicky looks like shes turning 50! whos the producer of this show. you need to find better and younger looking girls. and why is vicky the lead housewife on the show. shes ugly even with fake boobs! hope she doesnt return to the show next season. by far tamra is the hottest housewife. you need to build the show around her. get vicky out of the show! shes ugly and annoying. please!
  • Bullys

4.5
    I really think Tamara and Gretchen are queen bitches and they are bullies it is shocking that they are allowed to act the way they do
  • It is like watching a train wreck. It is all so horrible but you can't help watching.

4.5
    The women are uneducated, tacky, and fake. You wonder how they got to the position that they did. The Napa Valley episode where they go to Les Etoile is fascinating. They have the money to live the way they do but do not have the culture to understand what they are throwing their money at. They just want the most expensive of everything but are too ignorant to know the difference between the best and the 2nd best or even the 3rd. One of the women had never heard of scallops before? How can you live in a multi-million dollar home, go the finest restaurants but have no idea what a scallop is? I was almost expecting them to be demanding the restaurant's freshest wine - enough of the old stuff!
  • LOVE YOUR SHOW

Its sad to see how yall complain about not having enough, want to trade lives with me. lol
    i just want to have enough to pay my bills, and make it to my next appointment at m.d anderson in houston texas. having rhumatoid arthiritis, leukemia and diabetes is not easy and not having enough money to pay medical expenses makes it worse. so be thankfull that you have the lifestyle that yall do. i am only 35 and disable so i watch your show and dream. lol its just good to see that people do things that we are not ever gone to be able to do in our lifetime.
  • A rip-off of Laguna Beach and Footballers' Wives.

As one of Bravo's most popular shows, The Real Housewives of Orange County follows adventures of Jo, Vicki, Lauri, Jeana, and newcomer Tammy as they maneuver through the choppy waters of Orange County's wealthiest community.

The show is basically a cross between The O.C. slash Laguna Beach slash Footballers' Wives. There is really nothing original about this show. The only thing that is interesting about Real Housewives is watching the five main characters go about their daily lives and somehow find a reason to complain. I mean they do nothing except spend money. How hard can these women possibly complain as much as they do when they are growing up more money than they know what to do with and are living a life of leisure?

Nonetheless, it's still funny to watch!
  • Interesting review on Real Housewives

5.5
    Interesting review on Real Housewives http://wp.me/p2cI2y-gj
  • It\'s about what real women in Orange County life is like. It\'s pretty good, but you get annoyed by the kids. The women are pretty nice though.

5.5
    It\'s so good! I don\'t like to admit it though. Everyone is really rich, but everyone has their own problems. It\'s good to know no matter who you are something isn\'t right. It actually protrays a good Reality Show. \"The Hills\", \"The OC\" are so dumb. This is refreashing for people who have more taste than wacthing bratty teenagers getting what ever they want. One of my favorite mom\'s is one who is a divorce\' and my least favorite mom is the ex-playboy. I feel sorry for the other moms though because they don\'t get as much show tme as the others.
  • Vicki the old witch

I think Vicki can't come to the truth about her phony boy toy to go and c the records of what his cancer report says. She wants to mother someone, and does not want to c the truth about her boy toy. She's a nasty, visicious old women and she should leave the show and bring on younger women. Henry Penta
  • watch [TRHOOC] The Real Housewives of Orange County

watch [TRHOOC] The Real Housewives of Orange County "Secrets Revealed" @ 1p0wNhn

[Season 9 Episode 21] FULL seasson/ full episodes free.
  • But out Briana and whimpy husband

I have never written in one of these things but after watching the 3rd reunion I wanted to come thru the roof when Briana was controlling who Vicki can see. I am sure that Briana has made some bad decisions in her life and I am sure Vicki stood by her all the way but nooooo Briana has to be in control and have it her way. Why not just love her Mom where she is at warts and all. Oh and how about Vicki allowing Briana to have that much almighty if I did what my kids wanted me to do I would be crazy. I am not sure what Brooks did but short of hitting, cheating on Vicki he deserves just a little forgiveness maybe.....

it is pretty bad also when I think the normal one if there is one is Gretchen. She stood for what she thought was her destiny and these people just can't let her be happy.

For all of you who think this is what housewife's of Orange County are really like, it is not. I am a 58 year old Huntington Beach woman and don't let their attire fool ya because most of us walk around in flip flops and shorts...... Go to a mall there South Coast or Fashion Island I cant guarntee you there will not be a bunch of women in 10 inch heels walking around. Fake blonds with big boobs, do I watch this show????????????? I am not sure.
  • Vicki

I seldom post my opinions, but I just have to know if I'm the only person who finds Vicki to be the rudest, snobbish, most self -serving, arrogant, ignorant, participate on a reality show to date? My rating reflects my opinion after I take Vicki out of the equation, she would be rated 0.0.
  • the birthday cruise. Michael did not over react.

7.1
    I just had to write because we hear Lindsey say "Michael over reacted" to the food fight on the boat. We had a pleasure boat in that harbor for many years, and if that had happened on our boat my husband would have pulled right over to the Pavilion and off loaded those bad mannered creeps, and they could have found their own way home. To act like they did on a moving boat in the harbor is both dangerous and irresponsible. Accidents can, and do, happen out on the water and it's the captain's responsibility to see that everyone is safe while on his boat. Michael did not over react, he was being responsible. I would also bet that Michael will take a long, hard look at his relationship with Tammy because of Megan's behavior. Even tho she is now 21 and legal, he'll be seeing her and her friends at every holiday and special event gathering. Not a pretty picture.
  • Icky Vicky likes it sticky and pissy

I never bought into Vicky's self-rightiousness. I intuit that behind that "perfect" working woman faade, speech pattern, and her puritanical self image, therein lies a dirty, low class cow and a raging whore. The only reason she had Don around was to keep her car washed. She showed how creepy she is by dumping on Heather and Gretchen the first night in Puerto Vallarta. I wonder what a clean, classy, gal like Heather feels about these nasty sex toy obscessed broads now. Who in their right mind would even like that dirty Vicky, let alone hang with is one old-ass, stank ass slut
  • Yes, it's a whole bunch of rich people basically.

7.9
    I like the show. They have your typical, single mom, they have your young dumb wife, and they have all the party animals you need. I enjoy watching the show. It seems very raw, and unrehearsed.
    I love it that they let you see that not only us city people have major problems, so do people in quiet suburbia.
  • Terry quote - "The best thing is her face". Gag.

At the party they asked the spouses what was the best thing about their spouse.

Terry said it was Heather's face. Made me laugh.

If he performed the surgery on Heather's face then I guess he would think it looked good but only as a clown in my opinion.

Good show with some losers like "The Debows"
  • I had a feeling the train wreck would continue in the episode I just watched "Naked Wasted." and it continues in real life for Gretchen Rossi too.

I usually feel for a 'underdog' but it seems some of Gretchen's 'choices' of late haven't been all that smart for someone in the public eye. So things aren't going to great for Ms.Rossi, with a website thedirty.com , first airing 'toilet pics', then showing pics of a tattoo that appeared some time ago on her ring finger with another man's name (not her fiance who tragically passed from his cancer late last year), claiming this is the reason, a 'large' engagement ring was bought for the show, to cover it up, and then naked 'car' pics. The information remains on the site, whilst Rossi is threatening them legal action.

If I had such a bad year as this woman seems to have had, I would get away from it all. In the most recent episode of "Naked Wasted" that I watched, it was cringeworthy, watching Gretchen getting all kinds of terrible drunk, and the evil plotting of Tamra to encourage this. There was raised eyebrows from all the other housewives all night long. At the time that the episode was filmed, Gretchen's fiance had told her he did not want to live anymore, as he was battling cancer. I think it is all kind of awful for others to plot her downfall when she was experiencing a very hard time in her personal life. If it was me, I would not do it on camera, as that is a lot of heart ache that is not good for reality tv!

The only sane housewives left in my opinion are, Jeana Keough and newcomer Lynne Curtin, who the other housewives claim is 'high' on pot all the time.. really? So just because someone is sane and normal, then you must be a 'pothead.'

Whatever the case, I really to get my fix and watch the rest of the season up to the reunion, which has already screened in the USA.
  • the daily lives of the EXTREMELY well off housewives of orange county. running their own businesses, shopping, spa days, running their homes and gossipping about each other.

this show is totally addicting! i wathced it one day when it was on after another one of bravo's reality show's (i'm additicted to almost all of their reality shows-yum-yum!), i was instantly hooked. you don't know until you start watching how hard working these women are, esp jeanna and vicki, who own their own businesses. now, after watching the previous 3 seasons, i don't get what vicki's problem is. does she really think that she has the right to be arbitraily mean to someone just because they're new to the group. gretchen is really sweet and is going through so much w/he fiancee having cancer. and lynne is just a nice gal trying to fit in. tamra is definately a 2 faced backstabber. nicey-nice to gretchen's face and then setting her up. then she and vicki get in gretchen and lynne's faces and tell them to shut up and they can't express their opinions because they're new and stealing their thunder. if they could just see past their obvious jealousy they would see the friendship gretchen and lynne are trying to offer. it wasn't like that in the past 3 seasons, everyone was accepted and acted like adults. so, for now, s 1-3 get a 9.5 and s 4 gets a 7.5. that is until all the housewives decide to grow up a little. even w/all the backbiting, still totally addicting and worth watching.
  • overview

I actually despise Tamra and Vickie, they are disgusting humans, Tamra is such a stuck up, jealous horrible girl and i actually feel sorry for Simon, and vickie is just as bad, she is vile. amazing how her children are actually lovely. Don should leave her, she doesnt deserve someone like him. I really like lyn, Jeana, and gretchen I think Lyn is lovely, down to earth and ambitious, her kids are a bit annoying but meh. Gretchen is beautiful and Tamra is so jealous of her its hilarious. I don't know about Slade.... I think he seems nice, but just seems like he might manipulate Gretchen. Love Jeana although her kids are so rude to her, she deserves more respect. :) wahooo !!!
< 1 2