The Real Housewives of Orange County

Monday 8:00 PM on Bravo Premiered Mar 21, 2006 Between Seasons

JusticeLeaguer

The Real Housewives of Orange County Fan Reviews (44)

6.8
  • Meghan and Vicki Drama

Meghan is a troubler maker 200% and needs to stop causing trouble and starting drama.

Vicki, drop Brooks. You are such a NEEDY person I want to vomit. Stop all the plastic surgery too. The whining you do is to much you need some help. Brooks is lying to you and you are so needy you are blind.

Meghan, it was NOT your place to check into people's business because if some one checked into your gold digging butt you wont like being exposed. And you are not a good step mom when you're the age the your husbands daughter miss nosey-bot Listening to you bark orders and all you do is laughable. Your husband should divorce you before its to late. Sad it isn't love. You're arm candy and you're a gold digger.

Tam, grow up, ugh....
  • Vicki the old witch

I think Vicki can't come to the truth about her phony boy toy to go and c the records of what his cancer report says. She wants to mother someone, and does not want to c the truth about her boy toy. She's a nasty, visicious old women and she should leave the show and bring on younger women. Henry Penta
  • Ugh, Meghan

She is an ugly pig!?! How does her husband stand her!! Please get her off the show !!!!
  • Terry Dubow & What's her face (wife)

I want to know why- It's not being brought up about- When they were doing the ground breaking party. That Heather told the bull riding guy to turn it up higher when Tamera got on the bull- Then she fell off and hurt her arm- Heather was acting like she did not understand why Tamera fell off? Lying to Tamera she absolutly did not know- even after Tamera ask Heather did someone make it go faster- and Heather acted all dumb!!! Why is this not being mentioned? Did the Debrow's pay Tamera off - to keep her muth shut? Because he's a Doctor and Heather is trying to get work in Hollywood and their affraid it's going to ruin the Debrow name for future work??? did I hit the nail on the Do you want to take me down? Come On- You two are so fake!!! You also have to have someone apologize a hundred times- BUT- You don't accept it! Then you both can't apologize for much of what you do and if you do it's condensending!!! Heather news flash.. Asking someone to leave your house angry like thst and pointing at the door = kicking them out! So quit acting sooo "STUPID"! Yes, you might want to look that word up in the dictionary STUPID thats you Heather & Terry Dubrow!

You think if you have money it's going to get you out of trouble? It will catch up to you! It's called Karma!.. Now let's get back to you telling the bull riding guy to turn the machine up higher when Tamera got on! No... we did not forget Heather!
  • love alexis

tamra is such a nasty cow who thinks she is better than the rest but clearly has nothing. you all should leave alexis alone.. vickie is such a nice person but tamra just brings you down. alexis is a nice person but i dont think its fair people ganging up on her..
  • I wish I could be on the reunion show with you to skanks!!!!

Vicky and Tamara I really wish I could have been on any reunion with either of you skanks. I would beat you both down. Especially youTamara... I wish I could get to know you and would wish you would bring ONE, JUST ONE word out of your mouth that concerned me or anyone I know, I would beat you like a dog.. You and Vicky who really looks like a MAN!!! talk to people like you are bad, I would break both of you nitwits down..And to DAN, let someone else have that MAN.. A Tamaras boy toy,,,messing with that OLD LOOKING HAGGGGGGG. He has to be desperate to mess with someone like you... To take care of your KIDS you HAGGGGGS
  • overview

I actually despise Tamra and Vickie, they are disgusting humans, Tamra is such a stuck up, jealous horrible girl and i actually feel sorry for Simon, and vickie is just as bad, she is vile. amazing how her children are actually lovely. Don should leave her, she doesnt deserve someone like him. I really like lyn, Jeana, and gretchen I think Lyn is lovely, down to earth and ambitious, her kids are a bit annoying but meh. Gretchen is beautiful and Tamra is so jealous of her its hilarious. I don't know about Slade.... I think he seems nice, but just seems like he might manipulate Gretchen. Love Jeana although her kids are so rude to her, she deserves more respect. :) wahooo !!!
  • I'm Young and Dumb

2.5
    Really new member "Meghan" everyone is old as well as your rich husband??? From us old ppl, you need get a life, grow up, and hubby needs quit liking little girls...
  • Or, shall we say, "The Real Golddiggers of Orange County."

All of these women are shallow golddiggers of the worst sort - speaking outwardly about caring and nurturing thier families while secretly plotting to increase their wealth and social standing by manipulating and emasculating the men in their lives. To these women only money and status matters. We see this when one of the ladies suprises her daughter on a date and asks her boyfriend what he does for a living. Upon discovering he is a truckdriver, she expresses concern that her attractive daughter will be marrying - if she does marry - beneath her status (i.e., bueatiful woman should only marry wealthy men). The real reason, of course, is that she fears her daughter's marriage to a lowbrow will drag her social status down a couple notches as well. But who am I to disagree with her reasoning? Regardless of what class we are in - and it is all about class, my friends - we all must abide by its rules or risk abandonment. In the class of the housewives of orange county wealth, beauty and youth trump everything else. These women are proud of being as phony as their silicon breasts.
  • I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LVOE LOVE.....THE SHOW!!!!...IT HAS ME HOOKED....ITS THE ONLY REASON I WATCH TV!!!!....:):)

What can i say. The show has me hooked!!!!! its amazing. I love all of the house wives. i really cant pic my fav. one. theres Jeana. who is totally cool. she seems like the kind of person who would help any one. weaher she new them or not. Then we have Lauri. Wow you are soooooo down to earth you love every min. of life. you are another person who seems like you would give any one ther shirt of you back. I love the fact that you are sooooo consurned about your family. thats really great. I love the fact that she used to be a farm girl. Thats totally cool. Then we have Quinn. Quinn is awseme. and she had a totally hott 26 years old "friend". I love the fact that she are so god loving. a lot of people say they are but really arnt and she is. Then we have Vicki. wow, lol, Vicki what can i say. i really think you make the show!!!! lol and i would really like it if you would do the scream next season. it just wouldnt be the same with out it. lol. Then we have Jo. i love the fact that you followed your dreams. and the fact that it worked out! i love you all and hope you have an amazing life!!!!! i wish i was living the O.C. life!!!!
  • Vicki's so judgemental! Lynn is entitled to her opinion and Vicky should show some respect.Lynn's nice & the most down to earth. The show's filled w/ drama (normally revolves around Vicky not liking other people or their opinions).The show's addicting!

I thought Gretchen was awesome up until she was so flirty with Tamra's son...if you are engaged you probably shouldnt be acting in ways you wouldn't normally act around your fiance. I think Lynn has some wild children but is the most down to earth and the least judgemental. She is entitled to her own opinion, however Vicky seems to think that anyone other than her is wrong no matter what; even if it is someone else's opinion. Opinion is not fact, and neither is Vicky. Jeana is neutral for the most part and stays out of the drama somehow. I do think she can be a little territorial like Vicky when it comes to Lynn. Lynn will just have to prove herself to them to gain their trust and respect (although I think Vicky is too stuck up to ever be respectful of anyone unless it benefits her). Tamra seemed sincere but her true colors are showing. She is an instigator and also judgemental and materialistic. She told Gretchen that vacation while her husband is in ICU would never be an option. My husband was in the hospital for a year and I did take a vacation for the weekend. You need to do that because having a loved one so sick is draining emotionally and physically. So Tamra CANNOT judge ever until she has been in those shoes. None of these girls are better than anyone, in fact they are much more materialistic. All of their flaws and funny quirks make this show so addicting!
  • the daily lives of the EXTREMELY well off housewives of orange county. running their own businesses, shopping, spa days, running their homes and gossipping about each other.

this show is totally addicting! i wathced it one day when it was on after another one of bravo's reality show's (i'm additicted to almost all of their reality shows-yum-yum!), i was instantly hooked. you don't know until you start watching how hard working these women are, esp jeanna and vicki, who own their own businesses. now, after watching the previous 3 seasons, i don't get what vicki's problem is. does she really think that she has the right to be arbitraily mean to someone just because they're new to the group. gretchen is really sweet and is going through so much w/he fiancee having cancer. and lynne is just a nice gal trying to fit in. tamra is definately a 2 faced backstabber. nicey-nice to gretchen's face and then setting her up. then she and vicki get in gretchen and lynne's faces and tell them to shut up and they can't express their opinions because they're new and stealing their thunder. if they could just see past their obvious jealousy they would see the friendship gretchen and lynne are trying to offer. it wasn't like that in the past 3 seasons, everyone was accepted and acted like adults. so, for now, s 1-3 get a 9.5 and s 4 gets a 7.5. that is until all the housewives decide to grow up a little. even w/all the backbiting, still totally addicting and worth watching.
  • Terry quote - "The best thing is her face". Gag.

At the party they asked the spouses what was the best thing about their spouse.

Terry said it was Heather's face. Made me laugh.

If he performed the surgery on Heather's face then I guess he would think it looked good but only as a clown in my opinion.

Good show with some losers like "The Debows"
  • Icky Vicky likes it sticky and pissy

I never bought into Vicky's self-rightiousness. I intuit that behind that "perfect" working woman faade, speech pattern, and her puritanical self image, therein lies a dirty, low class cow and a raging whore. The only reason she had Don around was to keep her car washed. She showed how creepy she is by dumping on Heather and Gretchen the first night in Puerto Vallarta. I wonder what a clean, classy, gal like Heather feels about these nasty sex toy obscessed broads now. Who in their right mind would even like that dirty Vicky, let alone hang with is one old-ass, stank ass slut
  • Vicki

I seldom post my opinions, but I just have to know if I'm the only person who finds Vicki to be the rudest, snobbish, most self -serving, arrogant, ignorant, participate on a reality show to date? My rating reflects my opinion after I take Vicki out of the equation, she would be rated 0.0.
  • But out Briana and whimpy husband

I have never written in one of these things but after watching the 3rd reunion I wanted to come thru the roof when Briana was controlling who Vicki can see. I am sure that Briana has made some bad decisions in her life and I am sure Vicki stood by her all the way but nooooo Briana has to be in control and have it her way. Why not just love her Mom where she is at warts and all. Oh and how about Vicki allowing Briana to have that much almighty if I did what my kids wanted me to do I would be crazy. I am not sure what Brooks did but short of hitting, cheating on Vicki he deserves just a little forgiveness maybe.....

it is pretty bad also when I think the normal one if there is one is Gretchen. She stood for what she thought was her destiny and these people just can't let her be happy.

For all of you who think this is what housewife's of Orange County are really like, it is not. I am a 58 year old Huntington Beach woman and don't let their attire fool ya because most of us walk around in flip flops and shorts...... Go to a mall there South Coast or Fashion Island I cant guarntee you there will not be a bunch of women in 10 inch heels walking around. Fake blonds with big boobs, do I watch this show????????????? I am not sure.
  • Bullys

4.5
    I really think Tamara and Gretchen are queen bitches and they are bullies it is shocking that they are allowed to act the way they do
  • Lydia

I hope they replace her fast worst wife in yrs. she is clearly gunning for Gretchen from the get go. Can we say jealousy . She does need a cheeseburger it was not a big deal . Geeess these women and their issues. Wake up bravo Lydia is not right for the show .
  • Wet Toast

If Bravo recast every single player on this show including the casting director this show might have a chance. Debrow's not bad. Loved Keogh, AND her kids. These guys have interesting lives. Loved Vicki's kids- they're gone. Loose the geriatrics and get some young blood. Philadelphia, Pa

• about shannon

She's definitely got an eating disorder constantly talking about fattening food, you never see her eat anything on the show, only drinking. Her children are brats and if I hear her talking about her husband's affair one more time I think I'm going to have to stop watching the show. How can she comment on someone having 14 bathrooms being too many when she herself has 13? Really? Honestly if I were her husband I would run as fast as I could. This is the first time I have ever wrote my opinion about anyone online because I just had to put it out there. I wish her well she's going to need it. I couldn't believe what you look like after the pool party in the morning with no makeup on , it just comes to show you how money and makeup can make you look fabulous. But it also shows you that money can't buy you happiness. Such a shame she has everything to be happy for l in life and yet she is so miserable.
  • A bunch of old women? So What?

The title may be a bit harsh, but I really don't understand why people like this show. From what I have seen, it is really a show that doesn't have any relation to the every day life of an average human being, but in fairness, there are plenty of other shows just like that. The thing that gets me is that while one or two of the women on the show are pretty hot, it isn't nearly enough to save the show from boring stories, exaggerated plots, and the same old problems that hinder most reality shows, which is redundency. Thank you.
  • Ok First off these are "REAL WOMEN" Truly rags to riches stories of real women making it in the world. Coto's to all the OC women for all they have achieved. It shows how hard works does pay off.

I do think media plays a big part in the emotions and opinions we gain from watching. I am sure that every housewife on the show has a good heart.
    I look up to strong women. being a stay at home mom and working towards starting my own business I can totally relate to this show.

I see there is a casting call and dam it if I wasn't in Canada I would tell these folks to get my ass on the show. You want drama and a real housewive I'm your gal!!

I must say Slade is a cutie. and too bad Jo was too young and not quite up to the whole stay at home thing. She is a sweet heart. Loves her. She is me 10 years agao. So I can relate to her life. In time she will be ready for all this. see is Slade is still waiting for her...

or if he wants a real women now. I may be looking for a smart guy to fill some shoes. I am Jo 10 years older. hot, young but a mom already. But most important I am REAL!!

I can;t wait for the new season to start. I absolutly love this show. So much I wish I were on it.
    Maybe I will run into Vicky in Lake Havasu. I have a house there. Wouldn;t that be fun... wooo hooo!!

Cheers to y'all.
  • I love the show, love the glam, love the women and their families.

I was so disappointed in the actions of Vickie and Tamara on last night's show. They know that Gretchen is going through some emotional times, but they childishly and basically acted like they were in high school, trying to get Gretchen drunk. They were insensitive to Lynne and Gretchen in last week's show. I love the women and know that these things do go on in real life, but these women are supposedly "adults" and that wasn't a very adult prank to pull on television. I am just saddened by their behavior and wish they would act their age and status.
  • Even though it makes you wish you had their lifestyles, I wouldn't trade my brains to be a rich, peroxide blonde.

I have watched this show since the begining and found it facinating to see into the lives of these oh-so-spoiled orange countians (right?). The show follows around a few families who all seem to be in differet parts of their lives. Some have husbands for only expect a trophy wife every morning, one got divorced and is now forced to built up from scratch, once has a bussiness of her own while still seeming to organize the kids, and one you can't even call a housewife...Jo. Even though it probably is trash, its entertaining and makes you go "oh my..." at some of the things these people cook up.
  • Wow what a great show!!! This is one of my favorite shows ever!!! It's a show about the women of South Orange County and their lives!

Ok so this is a great show! There are many critics of this show but really they are just pure idiots! I love this show! I live in the area where the show is filmed and im good friends with a few of the housewives and i think the show is a great example of our lives in orange county. I think alot of people are quick to judge this show as just a shalow example of the shallow life of us in south oc. But that is not it at all we live our lives with pride and awesomeness. So i hope you'll check it out and i know you will enjoy it!
    PS. Just to let you know they are filming a third season right now but this season the cameras will be more focused on the kids. That's what tammy told me. =)
  • This show chronicles of the lives of wives and their familes who all reside in Orange County. It is an interesting show and eye-opening look into the world of the rich life of others and the problems and things they go through from day to day.

Personally, I love this show. I don't consider myself a vain person, but watching these women and their families is most definitely one of my guilty pleasures. Our aspirations are similar as far as riches and possessions go, and although some of the are or were connected to Hugh Hefner is some way, they actually went and got real jobs afterward, but life their live from my standpoint is still big of a dream life for me. Multiple houses or buying cars on a whim does not happen in my world, but regardless I love this show. Naturally with some rich kids, they have been spoiled and overindulged in certain things, but again I love the entire show. Basically this show provides insight into the lives of the rich but not so famous and I love it all.
  • Guilty, guilty, guilty pleasure.

For all you naysayers... This show is addictive! And I have NEVER been into reality shows- not REAl WORLD, not AMAZING RACE, not CRIBS, not AMERICAN IDOL. The first season I watched it here and there, but this second season, I truly cannot get enough. I have found myself hating some- JO- and really liking others- TAMMY and JEANA. They are funny, engaging women, borderline neurotics, Californians obsessed with vanity and property. Is that a bad thing? For television, no. Over the top, yeah. But who cares, when it is in the privacy of your own home, no one else around to judge whilst indulging in this TOTAL TREAT of a show.
  • Orange County Housewives

The worst orange county housewife is Vickie. It is time for her to go. She is so jealous of Gretchen and Alexis. She wanted a divorce as soon as soon as Tamra was getting one. She is constantly talking about Slade. I think she would jump at the chance to have him - but he is too smart for her. Vickie is such a phony. The day her divorce papers were served to Don (she was also having this party that she just COULD"t cancel), so with these phony crocidile tears and pouty face she braved it..UGH it was disgusting. She treated Don so bad and said he was to blame. She was the one at fault - she treated him so bad and was so cold., and blamed him for their troubles. Actually he is lucky to be rid of her. I feel sorry for the next guy, because she only seems to be in a relationship for a short period of time. When Andy played Gretchen singing the song she wrote, Vickie was so jealous - she just looked so evil at Gretchen and she never applauded her like the other ladies.

The second worst one of the ladies is Tamra, but she is not near as bad as Vickie. Tamra does have a mean streak about herself, but she will admit things she has done.
  • Another guilty pleasure...

As I seemed to have become quite a reality junkie these past few months, The Real Housewives of Orange County did not escape my attention. I watched the series the entire way through and was quite engaged with the characters. Perhaps there was, sometimes, a little wishful thinking on my part, too. I can only imagine living the opulent lifestyles of these women. While there is a fair bit a farce and pretentiousness on these episodes, they can't be faulted for living the life they know. As people, I'm rooting for their health, happiness, and have hopes that their children will find their own sucesses in this world. I'd love to see a second season of this show.
  • I'm Usually Not A Big Fan Of Reality TV Shows, But This Got Me Hooked!

I rarely watch reality tv but I started watching "The Real Housewives Of Orange County" because of Jeana Keough. In the 1980s, when she was known as Jeana Tomasino, she was Playboy's November 1980 Playmate of the Month and a staple on television and in movies. She gained cult icon status by being one of 'The Eliminator' girls in a series of ZZTop MTV videos ("Legs," "Sharp Dressed Man," "Gimme All Your Lovin'"), and had notables roles in films like "10 To Midnight" with Charles Bronson and the classic teen romp "The Beach Girls." On the small screen she guest-starred on classic shows like "T.J. Hooker," "Cheers," and "The A-Team." I was surprised to see what Jeana is up to these days, so this show was a treat for me. But I eventually got immersed into the situations all of the housewives were into. Vicki annoyed me the most - poor girl couldn't accept getting older and what a control freak! Lauri, poor girl, had to deal with her bratty daughter Ashley and her juvi hall son Josh, not to mention a lecherous sort-of boyfriend named Steve. Kimberly, I truly felt bad for with her skin cancer, and her son Travis is adorable. Jeana is definitely making mad coin by being a real estate agent, though her hubby Matt was rarely around the entire series. Her handsome son Shane however became an instant mini-celebrity on-line. And the beautiful Jo, engaged to the controlling Slade, provided constant dramatics with her partying with her gal pals and defying Slade's request to be a stay-at-home fiancee. I was fascinated - and sometimes horrified - by the luxurious lifestyles led by these families! Still, it's an interesting and sometimes humorous look at the glamorous life of these wealthy women and their families. Plus, of course, it was great to see Jeana again!
< 1 2