The Real Housewives of Orange County

Monday 8:00 PM on Bravo Premiered Mar 21, 2006 In Season

JusticeLeaguer

The Real Housewives of Orange County Fan Reviews (33)

6.9
  • I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LVOE LOVE.....THE SHOW!!!!...IT HAS ME HOOKED....ITS THE ONLY REASON I WATCH TV!!!!....:):)

What can i say. The show has me hooked!!!!! its amazing. I love all of the house wives. i really cant pic my fav. one. theres Jeana. who is totally cool. she seems like the kind of person who would help any one. weaher she new them or not. Then we have Lauri. Wow you are soooooo down to earth you love every min. of life. you are another person who seems like you would give any one ther shirt of you back. I love the fact that you are sooooo consurned about your family. thats really great. I love the fact that she used to be a farm girl. Thats totally cool. Then we have Quinn. Quinn is awseme. and she had a totally hott 26 years old "friend". I love the fact that she are so god loving. a lot of people say they are but really arnt and she is. Then we have Vicki. wow, lol, Vicki what can i say. i really think you make the show!!!! lol and i would really like it if you would do the scream next season. it just wouldnt be the same with out it. lol. Then we have Jo. i love the fact that you followed your dreams. and the fact that it worked out! i love you all and hope you have an amazing life!!!!! i wish i was living the O.C. life!!!!