The Real Housewives of Orange County

Monday 8:00 PM on Bravo Premiered Mar 21, 2006 In Season

JusticeLeaguer

The Real Housewives of Orange County Fan Reviews (33)

6.9
  • Vicki's so judgemental! Lynn is entitled to her opinion and Vicky should show some respect.Lynn's nice & the most down to earth. The show's filled w/ drama (normally revolves around Vicky not liking other people or their opinions).The show's addicting!

I thought Gretchen was awesome up until she was so flirty with Tamra's son...if you are engaged you probably shouldnt be acting in ways you wouldn't normally act around your fiance. I think Lynn has some wild children but is the most down to earth and the least judgemental. She is entitled to her own opinion, however Vicky seems to think that anyone other than her is wrong no matter what; even if it is someone else's opinion. Opinion is not fact, and neither is Vicky. Jeana is neutral for the most part and stays out of the drama somehow. I do think she can be a little territorial like Vicky when it comes to Lynn. Lynn will just have to prove herself to them to gain their trust and respect (although I think Vicky is too stuck up to ever be respectful of anyone unless it benefits her). Tamra seemed sincere but her true colors are showing. She is an instigator and also judgemental and materialistic. She told Gretchen that vacation while her husband is in ICU would never be an option. My husband was in the hospital for a year and I did take a vacation for the weekend. You need to do that because having a loved one so sick is draining emotionally and physically. So Tamra CANNOT judge ever until she has been in those shoes. None of these girls are better than anyone, in fact they are much more materialistic. All of their flaws and funny quirks make this show so addicting!