The Real Hustle (UK)

Friday 8:30 PM on BBC Three Premiered Feb 09, 2006 In Season

The Real Hustle (UK) Fan Reviews (2)

• This show is simply a brilliant insight into what kind of scams and tricks are being done under our noses. Always brilliant to watch as it really shows you how to avoid becoming a victim of some of the simplest cons!

The Real Hustle is a very informative show that always provides an opening eye into the world of scamming. Every episode is always jam-packed full of scams and tricks that are constantly being played on the public, and the three main actors of this show - Alex, Paul and Jess re-enact many of these cons on unsuspecting people, showing the consequences and affects that it has on those people afterwards. It really is a relief to watch a certain type of scam which looks so convincing and easy for our society to fall for, and then see the way that is done explained, and then how to avoid the situation altogether.

Every episode is a real eye-opener for us viewers, and it's put together in a way where you see the reactions as real, but there's always a real lesson to be learnt every episode.
    A+ stuff.