The Real World Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music TelevisionIn Season

Arissa vs. The House

gymfreak831

[1]Jun 15, 2007
    • level: 9
    i dont think that Arissa is overreacting at all in the situation with Frank being too rowdy and making messes. Breaking dishes is never acceptable ESPECIALLY, when you're a GUEST in a hotel... like have some common courtesy... and its even worse that the person who was breaking dishes, Frank's Ho, didnt even LIVE there. and i hate the fact that the rest of the house, Trishelle in particular, are writing it off as no big deal. its not like it is even a one time thing, the guys are rambunxious ALL THE TIME... i think Arissa is totally justified in being pissed off. i think she has come a long way, she didnt get WAY upset about it, it was reasonable amount of anger and she made valid points to support her frustration. i feel bad for Arissa and think she is one of the only people who has matured and grown since their original season aired. what are everyone else's thoughts. 
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RugratBoy91

[2]Jun 17, 2007
    gymfreak831 wrote:
    i dont think that Arissa is overreacting at all in the situation with Frank being too rowdy and making messes. Breaking dishes is never acceptable ESPECIALLY, when you're a GUEST in a hotel... like have some common courtesy... and its even worse that the person who was breaking dishes, Frank's Ho, didnt even LIVE there. and i hate the fact that the rest of the house, Trishelle in particular, are writing it off as no big deal. its not like it is even a one time thing, the guys are rambunxious ALL THE TIME... i think Arissa is totally justified in being pissed off. i think she has come a long way, she didnt get WAY upset about it, it was reasonable amount of anger and she made valid points to support her frustration. i feel bad for Arissa and think she is one of the only people who has matured and grown since their original season aired. what are everyone else's thoughts. 
    i totALLY agree with you..

Sucres_Sweetie

[3]Jun 20, 2007
    • level: 7
    All of what you said was true. I just hope she doesnt leave since they only have a lil while longer left in the house. She and Brynn are the only seemingly mature ones in the house. Ugh dont get me started on Irulan...

gymfreak831

[4]Jun 21, 2007
    Sucres_Sweetie wrote:
    All of what you said was true. I just hope she doesnt leave since they only have a lil while longer left in the house. She and Brynn are the only seemingly mature ones in the house. Ugh dont get me started on Irulan...

EXACTLY!!! two of my least favorite people from the original season are now my 2 favorites this season. Brynn and Arissa... the only 2 that have grown up at all since their season.

Irulan is still hung up on Alton
    Alton is a jerk
    Frank is a jacka** drunk
    Steve (see above)
    Trishelle is just going against Arissa so the boys will still like her cuz shes a ho.

clockworx23

[5]Jun 21, 2007
    • level: 17

Irulan already embarassed herself beyond belief IMOwith being borderline psycho by not going out to a friendly dinner with Alton. If i was her boyfriend back home and saw that id dump her in a heartbeat. Like the other cast members said, its obvious that shes still not over Alton so what does that say about her current relationship.

realworlder

[6]Jun 21, 2007
    • level: 12

Sucres_Sweetie wrote:

Arissa is just no fun. They're in Vegas to have fun and it's not everyone elses fault that she isn't having any.

gymfreak831

[7]Jun 22, 2007
    realworlder wrote:

Sucres_Sweetie wrote:

Arissa is just no fun. They're in Vegas to have fun and it's not everyone elses fault that she isn't having any.

but the thing is, the guys dont always have to be getting drunk and trashing their suite to have fun. go out on the town and have fun... go to Rain and have fun... i cant see why it would be necessary for the guys to bring ho's home and let them trash the apartment. so thats why i think Arissa is justified because the guys are in their late 20's... start acting it... im not saying dont have fun, but have some f***ing respect for property.

TheVampireKing

[8]Jul 7, 2007
    • level: 1
    realworlder wrote:

Sucres_Sweetie wrote:

I'm guessing, it's cool to trash the stuff at the hotels, right?

havoc2

[9]Aug 9, 2007
    • level: 19
    realworlder wrote:

Sucres_Sweetie wrote:

Are you kidding? It's not normal to for someone just be smashing dishes on the F8cking floor for no reason. I completly agree with the top i was DISGUSTED how arissa was potrayed. If that was me i would have reacted the SAME WAY. I would have cursed out everybody I would have cursed frank, his girlfriend, Steven and i definently would have cursed Trishelle. I don't hate her or anything but she was saying "oh it's not big deal i dont really care" I'm just like... "Trishelle FALL BACK, you don't know what the f*ck you talking about"

LEYTON4EVA

[10]Aug 11, 2007
    • level: 19
    gymfreak831 wrote:
    YEAH I AGREE!!!!! I used to like the old innocent Frank who was just looking for a relationship but this Frank is just a **** Manwhore.