The Real World Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music TelevisionIn Season

Ashli

Is Ashli a slut or is it just me?

JazziLicious

[1]Nov 22, 2007
    • level: 6
    Thisb**** here...now I'm not sure what high school mentality drenched town they pulled this slut from but she needs to crawl right back to were she came from...she is such a slut, having the nerve to come up to that girl greer and call her a slut?! damn! she's got some twisted high school idiotic mentality going on cuz i sho the hell woulda stepped to her and been like "it's none of your damn business!!" cuz it wasn't!! at least that girl had no connection to dunbar or his girl, yo ass is bouta be sittin up in the house with him and tryin mess him up the whole time. And based on this last episode it's apparent that she thinks that it's some great accomplishment that dunbar wants to screw her. Newsflash idiot: dunbar wants to screw everybody. Not to mention the fact that I hate girls who throw themselves ALL OVER a guy, and then act like it's some amazing miracle that hewants to sleep with them...hmmm I wonder why...whores, that's why. And as long as there are idiot sluts with idiot mentalities like this trick here, there will always be unsuspecting girlfriends like julie (though I have no F***kin idea why or what the hell she sees in dunbar) there will always be idiotic happenings such as this is 'the "REAL" world'...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ep301

[2]Nov 22, 2007
    • level: 14

total slut. definitely. i love how she acknowledges that dunbar has a gf, but yet continues to flirt and grind up on him whenever possible because its a "challenge". wtf?!

just because you're convient and throw yourself at guys doesn't make you the better woman (i use the term "woman" loosely). it just means you're easy!

i hate chicks like her!

Edited on 11/22/2007 12:36pm

realworlder

[3]Nov 22, 2007
    • level: 12
    And she continues to say that Dunbar would tear her clothes off if he were single. I wonder why that is? I guess she doesn't realize that it takes two. She says she's not a homewrecker, yet tells Dunbar that she wants to "be on his d*ck." All of those girls are dumbasses, except Parisa.

Melina

[4]Nov 22, 2007
    TrAshli is a trashy slut. Grinding on Dunbar, telling him he wants to be on his d*ck..and she has the nerve to call that girl in the bar a slut? PLEASE LITTLE GIRL!! Go back to highschool, take some English classes, and learn the REAL definition of a "Slut"...in a way, Trashli looks like a man anyway..I don't see how anybody can find her cute, but whatever. Everybody has their different tastes.

CollegeGrad

[5]Nov 24, 2007
    • level: 9
    ok, theres like 4 other threads about ahsli right now, there's no reason why you started another. utilize some of the others. yeah, we get it, she's a slut

JazziLicious

[6]Nov 24, 2007
    well if you got it then don't post on this thread post on the other "4"...I haven't been here in a while and I just watched epis with her so I posted a new topic, if u don't like it then don't reply to it...

CollegeGrad

[7]Nov 25, 2007
    • level: 9

JazziLicious wrote:
    well if you got it then don't post on this thread post on the other "4"...I haven't been here in a while and I just watched epis with her so I posted a new topic, if u don't like it then don't reply to it...

Why don't you READ what's going on and YOU post there

she_is_wicked

[8]Nov 25, 2007
    • level: 19
    I love how when Parisa likes Dunbar he gets mad and her.

But when Ashli throws herself on him its absolutely fine.

realworlder

[9]Nov 25, 2007
    • level: 12

she_is_wicked wrote:
    I love how when Parisa likes Dunbar he gets mad and her. But when Ashli throws herself on him its absolutely fine.

I know, right? He treated Parisa like a piece of sh*t, but Ashli's all over him. And Parisa is better looking than Ashli. He's stupid man.

JazziLicious

[10]Nov 26, 2007

I already told you why-which I didn't owe to you by the way-CollegeGrad, and you not getting it, which isn't surprising, so just get a life, and don't post on threads you don't like...moving on...

Iagree 100%!!!Okay, but this is what i figured, Dunbar was the same way about KellyAnne remember? The thing is he just likes the others because they physically throw themselves all over him, while Parisa genuinely liked him...that he can't appreciate. He's just a total jack*** basically. I mean has anyone noticed that ever since KellyAnne stopped throwing herself all over him and straight told him that she doesn't like him, the two o them barely even talk anymore? But him and Parisa are still friends though. (and I can't figure out why... ) And remember when KellyAnne and Parisa both stopped liking him, when kellyAnne got those flowers, and Dunbar basically had a Sh** fit? Throwing boxes or whatnot? Proving that he's just one of those pricky jack***es who loves when other girls want him? Basically it seems that Dunbar is the male version of Ashli...loving attention and acting like an idiot when he doesn't get it...What was with the way he acted towards his girlfriend on the phone? I'da hung up on his ass too!! Dummi bear is cute and funny, and I know what she meant, plus, it's a whole lot better than a few choice words I can think of to describe him...

Edited on 11/26/2007 4:57am
    Edited 4 total times.

NATHCEZBOUND

[11]Nov 26, 2007
    • level: 1

I agree completely. There is only two sane people on the show this year. Isaac and Cohutta. The rest are ego maniacs who don't know who they want to sleep with, and to hell with their partners back home! This has got to be the worst cast ever! And as far as Ashli, she just wants to make someome to sleep with her to prove a point, that she can get what she wants. Grow up and get a life. You must not have much self-esteem to sleep with strangers. You are nothing but a piece of meat to those guys. Didn't your Mother teach you anything?

Edited on 11/26/2007 12:26pm

Hippiguru1

[12]Nov 27, 2007
    NATHCEZBOUND wrote:

I agree completely. There is only two sane people on the show this year. Isaac and Cohutta. The rest are ego maniacs who don't know who they want to sleep with, and to hell with their partners back home! This has got to be the worst cast ever! And as far as Ashli, she just wants to make someome to sleep with her to prove a point, that she can get what she wants. Grow up and get a life. You must not have much self-esteem to sleep with strangers. You are nothing but a piece of meat to those guys. Didn't your Mother teach you anything?

Took the words right out of my mouth.

myjm

[13]Nov 28, 2007
    • level: 5
    i think its funy wat she said to that girl who was talkin to dunbar..i mean maybe she likes to flirt a lot

havoc2

[14]Dec 3, 2007
    • level: 19

Oh, i CANNOT STAND ASHLI! her and kellyann are both hypocrites. I seriously could wanted to throw up because of there behavior in the last episode. They were so biased against parisa, they were not looking at situation on her side of the story AT ALL. Its very hypocritcal to bash parisa for what she did. So there entitled to hate parisa and want to "send that b*tch home" but parisa isn't allowed to hate trisha and send her home? hypocrites.

And shes also a hypocrite for calling the girl at the bar a slut and then she goes around and flirts with dunbar and tells him she wants to be on his d*ck