The Real World Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music TelevisionIn Season

Big spoiler but not really a spoiler

orangemann327

[1]Nov 13, 2007
    • level: 23
    Trisha has been removed from the promo pic on the Real world sydney site apparently. Obviously, then, she goes home tomorrow.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

orangemann327

[2]Nov 13, 2007
    • level: 23

Real World: Sydney

Here is the actual pic, small I know, but it works. I'm still curious about Isaac though. Maybe he is stressed about the whole situation and just leaves.

justinwestnet

[3]Nov 14, 2007
    • level: 17
    this is turning into the worst real world ever. it's so boring and redundant, but it's like a bad car wreck.

realworlder

[4]Nov 14, 2007
    • level: 12
    orangemann327 wrote:

Real World: Sydney

Here is the actual pic, small I know, but it works. I'm still curious about Isaac though. Maybe he is stressed about the whole situation and just leaves.

Maybe Isaac doesn't leave for good. For some reason I think he'll be back. Maybe it's because they're telling us that he's leaving, but for some reason I don't think he's leaving for good.

rwaustinlover

[5]Nov 15, 2007
    • level: 19

justinwestnet wrote:
    this is turning into the worst real world ever. it's so boring and redundant, but it's like a bad car wreck.

i totally agree with you. this is the worst real world ever!

THE_WARNED55

[6]Nov 19, 2007
    • level: 11
    This is one of the worst season's! I agree.

ep301

[7]Nov 22, 2007
    • level: 14
    isaac comes back and i'm fairly confident that trisha gets sent home (thank God)!

RedRanger14

[8]Nov 24, 2007
    • level: 9
    I have seen Isaac in the "This Season on the Real World" sneek peeks. So I think he comes back. As far as Trisha, i have no clue if she goes or stays. But at this rate, they will have the whole cast replaced already.

Vernita_Green

[9]Nov 25, 2007
    • level: 10

The show will get better if(when) Trisha leaves, I think. I mean Shauvon and Trisha were two of the most annoying people on the show. At first I hated Parisa but I think she is probably the only girl on the show with a brain that is fully functional. Kelly Anne's works partially, but she lacks some sense and wisdom. Dunbar is also annoying (did anyone else hate how he was overreacting with Julie on this past episode?). I hate Ashli too, she's a skank and she looks like a man. But still maybe with Trisha gone it will get better.

I think this season is similar to the Real World LA season (old old season, most of yall are probably too young to have seen it) but it was pretty dysfunctional and dramatic too and a lot of replacements happened that season too.

realworlder

[10]Nov 25, 2007
    • level: 12
    Vernita_Green wrote:

The show will get better if(when) Trisha leaves, I think. I mean Shauvon and Trisha were two of the most annoying people on the show. At first I hated Parisa but I think she is probably the only girl on the show with a brain that is fully functional. Kelly Anne's works partially, but she lacks some sense and wisdom. Dunbar is also annoying (did anyone else hate how he was overreacting with Julie on this past episode?). I hate Ashli too, she's a skank and she looks like a man. But still maybe with Trisha gone it will get better.

I think this season is similar to the Real World LA season (old old season, most of yall are probably too young to have seen it) but it was pretty dysfunctional and dramatic too and a lot of replacements happened that season too.

I doubt that. Kelly Anne and Ashli are on Trisha's side and I have a feeling that they'll gang up on Parisa if Trisha leaves.

Vernita_Green

[11]Nov 25, 2007
    realworlder wrote:
    Vernita_Green wrote:

I doubt that. Kelly Anne and Ashli are on Trisha's side and I have a feeling that they'll gang up on Parisa if Trisha leaves.

That just proves they are stupid, childish, twits. How can anyone be on the side of the person who was clearly wrong, unless its just about who they like as a person better? Parisa is strong enough to handle those two, if they start giving her hell she'll give it back to them. Kelly Anne hasn't even really been the source of much drama this season (but she also doesn't know how to keep herself from getting involved in any existing drama either. I really hope Parisa doesn't allow those girls to convince her to let Trisha stay.

sellie12

[12]Nov 27, 2007
    • level: 18
    Yes this season is horrible i agree it is like a car wreck too many people go home they might as well cast a new cast it will save all of us from watching them cry on their way home

teaveefreak

[13]Nov 28, 2007
    • level: 13
    I am so proud of Parisa for holding her ground. Yes she painted a bigger bulleyes on herself but as Danbar told her (I actually agreed with that tool on something) She did what was best for her. Tonights episode just showed how fake and manipulative and conniving Trisha really is. I found it extremely funny how when she was packing she kept saying that she was a bigger person than Parisa but when it came time for her to leave the house she just had to go and throw another insult at Parisa. Yeah Trisha...way to be the bigger person. At least Parisa has Dunbar and Isaac on her side. Go team Parisa!

Vernita_Green

[14]Nov 29, 2007

Trisha is a haughty, pretentious, self-righteous, hypocrite. I think that pathological liar actually believed that her apology was genuine even though she made it clear to her father on the phone that she was not apologetic at all, and that apologizing would be a lie. I hope she really looks at these episodes and sees herself for who she really is. She was acting like her family and life was better than Parisa, and she said so.

I am glad that Parisa thought for herself and didn't let those fake b!+(hes Kelly-Anne and Ashli pressure her into keeping Trisha.They are so childish. Trisha puts her hands on Parisa, but yet they are mad at Parisa for sending her home. I'm glad Parisa is strong enough to not care what those two idiots think.