The Real World Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music TelevisionIn Season

Dunbar's a dumbass. (Spoilers from preview)

THE_WARNED55

[1]Dec 1, 2007
    • level: 11

This really isn't a spoiler. We all knew Dunbar and Ashli would have sex. Dunbar is an idiot! In the previews Ashli says "Dunbar and I went to far". No sh*t you dumb ho*! I hope his GF dumps him.

Edited on 12/01/2007 7:33pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

justinwestnet

[2]Dec 1, 2007
    • level: 17
    Yea what a moron. It looks like his girlfriend does dump him. I would. Ashli is a moron. Shes all "I want him, hes so hot, blah blah blah" then they finally hook up and she regrets it.

Vernita_Green

[3]Dec 2, 2007
    • level: 10

She regards having Dunbar as a personal victory. I think her self-worth is wrapped up in being able to successfully make him cheat on his girlfriend. Those alleged feelings of guilt is only to make herself look like less of a whore.

_Plum

[4]Dec 2, 2007
    • level: 6
    She came there like, "Well, I don't want to be a homewrecker, but.." and then she goes on to say, "His penis wants him to be single, but his brain loves his girlfriend", when really, Ashli just came into that house and set her sights on Dunbar. She was the one who wanted him to be single, not his penis and she didn't care if he had a girlfriend or not, she just didn't want to get blamed for it. She's always been all over him and acting like she was his girlfriend, even in that club when she got into a tiff with Greer.

_Plum

[5]Dec 2, 2007

Oh, and I don't want his gf to dump him, I feel bad for him for being drawn in by Ashli the evil Succubus.

I hope his GF comes back to the house and kicks Ashli's ass.

NATHCEZBOUND

[6]Dec 4, 2007
    • level: 1
    DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR DUMB DUNBAR. HE DID THE DEED. ALSO HE AND HIS GIRLFRIEND ARE BACK TOGETHER

havoc2

[8]Dec 5, 2007
    • level: 19
    I was so suprised by that. I didn't think he would cheat with someone in the house, and i NEVER thought he would go all the way. Especially on TV? WTF? He is clearly a dumbass.

BabyKitten199

[9]Dec 5, 2007
    • level: 7

I'm very disappointed in Dunbar because he really seemed to love his gf & Ashli is such a skank. How did they even pick that tramp to replace Trisha? She's not cute, she's stupid & agree w/whomever said it earlier, she's a 'ho!!!

I hope Dunbar's gf dumps his cheating a$$ for good, he humiliated not only himself but her as well on international television. Guess no one told him if you're going to cheat, cheat up not down!!!

realworlder

[10]Dec 5, 2007
    • level: 12

Dunbar is a damn fool. I don't understand why it was so difficult to control himself. Ashli is not that good-looking. And then he pulls the sheets over their heads to hide what's going on, as if we couldn't figure it out. Dunbar played himself and embarrased his g/f, too. If he loves his g/f as much as he claims, then all he has to do is think how his actions would hurt her before he does sh*t like this.

THE_WARNED55

[11]Dec 6, 2007
    WTH is wrong with Dunbar? He must have been high when he had sex with old whats her name.

Vernita_Green

[12]Dec 6, 2007
    • level: 10
    I think its disgusting that Dunbar and Ashli had sex..not because he cheated on Julie but because Ashli is just disgusting looking in general. Hope he doesn't catch anything nasty from hooking up with her.

figgynoz

[13]Dec 6, 2007
    • level: 1
    _Plum wrote:

Oh, and I don't want his gf to dump him, I feel bad for him for being drawn in by Ashli the evil Succubus.

I hope his GF comes back to the house and kicks Ashli's ass.

Are you kidding? Dunbar is the one with the girlfriend. He should never have "spooned" with her. He set himself up by allowing her in his bed. Unless he is gay or just finished having sex with her, there is no way he didn't pitch a tent while spooning. He's a jerk and an idiot. Ashli is a pathetic, needy, insecure girl. Something tells me this isn't the first time she's thrown herself at a guy.

JazziLicious

[14]Dec 6, 2007

I agree with all in various ways. Dunbar and Ashli are both wrong, but I tend to lean toward blaming Ashli more just because she is sooooo manipulative and coos in his ear and tries to act as though sleeping with Dunbar isn't what she's wanted to happen all along. What a dumb immature bimbo! The entire time prior to sleeping with him, she acted as if getting him to cheat on his girlfriend would be the greatest acheivement of her immature and idiotic life. And then to top it off, she's not even sorry that it happened and she's all "I didn't mean to go that far, but I cant just turn off my feelings..." MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVING FEELINGS FOR A GUY WHO DOESN'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND SLUT!!! Bleh! Ashli is just a piece of filth that doesn't deserved to be humored.

At the same time though Dumbar is so full of Sh** with all his talk of "I'm tryna be good" "I love Julie too much to lose her over this..." It's so obvious that he's trying to talk himself into thinking that he's not being a sleazy jackass...he tries to act all righteous and then turns around and practically dry humps the source of his temptation? What a pretentious Jackass!! Anyway tho, I wasn't surprised to find out that (prior to Julie) Dunbar had cheated on ALL of his past girlfriends. He loves to act all macho, but as proven with his not speaking up about Trisha until Isaac came, he is nothing but a self worshipping, self obsessed, self righteous, jackass. Poor Julie...honestly I have no idea why this girl is even with him but I hope she comes to her senses before she's lost her soul to this fool. I hope his D*** falls off!!!

Edited on 12/06/2007 3:59pm
    Edited 3 total times.

sweetmemi

[15]Dec 6, 2007
    • level: 17
    what an a-hole to do that. And he had the nerve not to tell Julie.

THE_WARNED55

[16]Dec 7, 2007
    I LMAO at Ashli when she said "Let's spoon" What a slu*! What she really meant was "please bang me".

Hippiguru1

[17]Dec 7, 2007
    Way to go Ashli. You got a insecure man to cheat on his loving girlfriend. Woo. You want a sticker? Dunbar should prolly get himself tested after hanging with that s*ut. There both insecure idiots. They deserve each other.

LEYTON4EVA

[18]Dec 7, 2007
    • level: 19
    Ashli's a waist of time I hope he realizes that.

KamakaLo

[19]Dec 9, 2007
    • level: 22
    Ashli is a little skank. She wanted him to cheat.. and he was dumb.. if he was going to cheat you think he woulda found someone better looking

twixfrazzle

[20]Dec 10, 2007
    • level: 2
    BabyKitten199 wrote:

I'm very disappointed in Dunbar because he really seemed to love his gf & Ashli is such a skank. How did they even pick that tramp to replace Trisha? She's not cute, she's stupid & agree w/whomever said it earlier, she's a 'ho!!!

I hope Dunbar's gf dumps his cheating a$$ for good, he humiliated not only himself but her as well on international television. Guess no one told him if you're going to cheat, cheat up not down!!!

Ashli replaced Shavon