The Real World Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music TelevisionIn Season

Love Triangle my ass...

JazziLicious

[1]Oct 5, 2007
    • level: 6
    I'm sorry guys but I just watched this episode tonight and I gotta say this one really got under my skin...First off Parisa shocked the hell outta me with that last sickening move of sucking face with Alex when he had obviously shown that he was no good...I mean I don't know how this is gonna sound but I can never be mad at a jackass when his intentions are shown from the getgo. I mean it's not like he's playing you and the girl from the other side of the town... YOU'RE IN THE SAME FREAKING HOUSE!!!! So any "broken hearts" that come from this sorry excuse for a love triangle can't be blamed on any1 but the 2 idiotic girls involved. Anyway, I was behind Parisa up until the end because really and truly I don't care if trisha saw him first or not YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND SLUT!! And then to have the nerve to spew "girl code" ethics? After all the crap she does to and says about Parisa? PLuhleeze!!! Trisha must stay high and Shauvon must stay drunk getting mad that the guy called her a 6? if she took off all that caked up makeup she'd probably be a two!! I hate when girls ask guys dumb questions and then get mad when they answer!!! anyway tho, I am only too interested in seeing how this ends up turning out seeing as how this crap is gonna spill into next week. I hope they focus on Isaac sometime soon, cuz he seems like the only one I'm gonna be able to put up with a minute...
    Edited on 10/04/2007 11:45pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

krestin

[2]Oct 5, 2007
    • level: 9

I'm not too mad at Parisa. She's single, she can do whatever she wants... with whoever she wants. Trisha is my real problem. SHE HAS NO RIGHT GETTING THIS WAY. SHE HAS A FREAKING BOYFRIEND. Yet she feels the need to act like she has dibs on alex. WTF IS THAT ABOUT? I don't care if she saw him first. She's acting like a litlte girl getting all butt hurt. Both her and Shauvon are acting like Alex is HER freaking property when he's not. Of coruse, at the same time he is pitting each girl against each other. And they are letting him. Which in my book is stupidest sh!t ever. I just don't I can hate Parisa. But I can tell her she's acting like an idiot. Bringing too much drama when you gotta live with these people isn't very smart.

I swear if I could Iwould KNOCK trisha off her stupid f*cking conceited bimbo ass. I would. Then I would have her eyebrows shaped correctly.

p.s. shauvon: you are not a six, more like a freaking 1. with your fakeboobs and overly done bad makeup. and to add to that her getting upset over a freaking six? that equals bad freaking personality.

tytetyson

[3]Oct 5, 2007
    • level: 4
    krestin wrote:

I'm not too mad at Parisa. She's single, she can do whatever she wants... with whoever she wants. Trisha is my real problem. SHE HAS NO RIGHT GETTING THIS WAY. SHE HAS A FREAKING BOYFRIEND. Yet she feels the need to act like she has dibs on alex. WTF IS THAT ABOUT? I don't care if she saw him first. She's acting like a litlte girl getting all butt hurt. Both her and Shauvon are acting like Alex is HER freaking property when he's not. Of coruse, at the same time he is pitting each girl against each other. And they are letting him. Which in my book is stupidest sh!t ever. I just don't I can hate Parisa. But I can tell her she's acting like an idiot. Bringing too much drama when you gotta live with these people isn't very smart.

I swear if I could Iwould KNOCK trisha off her stupid f*cking conceited bimbo ass. I would. Then I would have her eyebrows shaped correctly.

p.s. shauvon: you are not a six, more like a freaking 1. with your fakeboobs and overly done bad makeup. and to add to that her getting upset over a freaking six? that equals bad freaking personality.

wtf are you talking about? 1-10? shavoun is a freaking 20. that guy was a idiot to give her a 6, especially when she was drunk, and he had a chance to get with her that night.

i agree that trisha shouldnt of been as mad. but parisa over did it. wayyyyy over did it

realworlder

[4]Oct 6, 2007
    • level: 12
    tytetyson wrote:
    krestin wrote:

wtf are you talking about? 1-10? shavoun is a freaking 20. that guy was a idiot to give her a 6, especially when she was drunk, and he had a chance to get with her that night.

i agree that trisha shouldnt of been as mad. but parisa over did it. wayyyyy over did it

I know. Shavoun is way higher than a f'in six, fake boobs included. I didn't even catch Alex calling her a six, but maybe he just didn't want to cause any more trouble.

clockworx23

[5]Oct 7, 2007
    • level: 17
    I agree that Shavoun is hotter then a 6 but it was a stupid move on her part to even ask the herb in the first place. So basically he can give one of two answers. Either say shes a ten and she gets an even bigger head (and boobs) or he says shes a 6 and we all saw what happened. IMO she deserved it and im glad that dude told her she was a 6...LOL. I mean even the next day at lunch Parisa couldnt believe that Shauvon was bugging out over the 6 comment all saying the dude should apologize to her. Ive already stated my dissapointment in Parisa in another thread so i dont feel like typing it again. All ill say is that she dropped down a few notches in the pathetic department after getting sloppy seconds off Alex. And Trisha should just be nicknamed Trasha cause all she has going for her is looks and thatll only last so long.

tytetyson

[6]Oct 11, 2007
    • level: 4
    i dont care how bad her personality is, or how immature she is. i would hit that like a fist of an angry god!!!!

Sucres_Sweetie

[7]Oct 13, 2007
    • level: 7
    tytetyson wrote:
    i dont care how bad her personality is, or how immature she is. i would hit that like a fist of an angry god!!!!

LOL^

Both trisha and parisa should get over themselves and move on; the guy's a loser. Trisha has a boyfriend and Parisa knows he was messing around with Trisha so why would either one want him? its so stupid

Vernita_Green

[8]Oct 13, 2007
    • level: 10

Did anyone else think Parisa looked like a desperate fool when she was supposedly "drunk dialing" Alex, but then was sober enough to explain to him what drunk dialing is?