The Real World Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music TelevisionIn Season

Parisa did the right thing

realworlder

[1]Nov 28, 2007
    • level: 12
    I was a little worried that she would allow her to stay for some reason. If she had any doubt about her decision it was erased when Trisha said what she said before she left. This has to be my favorite moment of the season. She pushes her, calls her names and tells her she's giving her fake apologies, but Parisa had her at her mercy pleading to stay. Trisha believes she is the most righteous person living but she is far from it. She doesn't understand that everything she accuses Parisa of being describes what we saw from her while she was on the show. I don't think I have ever disliked someone on a season of the RW as I do her. Now that she's gone the two other b*tches in the house want to take her place. I hope that Parisa stands up to them if they continue to do the bullsh*t that they did tonight. If not, hopefully one of the guys will stand up for her and not allow those two to gang-up on her. Isaac seems like just the person and thankfully he's coming back next week.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

teaveefreak

[2]Nov 28, 2007
    • level: 13
    She absolutely did the right thing. I can't believe that in the house meeting not one person sided with Parisa's decision. Some room-mates. I hope she will be able to maintain her sanity for the remainder of her time in that house.

orangemann327

[3]Nov 28, 2007
    • level: 23
    After she was "assaulted", yeah she did the right thing. However, I wanted to slap that smug look off of Parisa's face when she realized she had the power. She is so arrogant when she is in control, but when she's not she plays the victim. Grow up Parisa. (I'm not necessarily saying the other girls don't need to grow up, but I like them because they are entertaining)

krestin

[4]Nov 28, 2007
    • level: 9
    She did the right thing. When someone takes that step too far, you have got to do the right thing for YOURSELF. Not for your roommates, or the drama. If she felt uncomfortable around that, then tell that blond fake bimbo adidos. Seriously. I'm super annoyed at how immature Kelly Anne and Ashli are. Are theyfreaking 12 years old? I LOLed when Kelly Anne cried when Trisha left. They weren't even that close. Trisha was closer with clown face Shauvon. I hate this season so much. The only people that I actaully respect and like are Parisa and Issac. Cohutta lost points tonight.

rubenjay1

[5]Nov 29, 2007
    • level: 16

how embarrassed do you think trisha is by her parting words to parisa- "you're nothing" all because she sent her home. if she didnt, she would have been singing a whole new tune. trisha deserved to go home. parisa is definitely too intelligent and mature for this cast and i feel bad for her.

kellyanne and ashli made themselves look like complete morons for spitting on the glass. how unclassy and just plain juvenile. they honestly should be ashamed

Missy_9019

[6]Nov 29, 2007
    • level: 8
    I'm so irritated by tonight's episode.. She makes a valid decision to a situation that TRICIA put her in, and who are the other two girls mad at.. not the person that was in the wrong, but the person forced to make the decision. I just wanted to reach through the TV and smack them both! And I can't believe NOT ONE person stood up for Parisa! It just makes me so mad.. I can only hope that when they/their families watch it that they see what the rest of the viewing audience saw. I understand being upset that someone you've grown close to is having to leave, but they need to understand that SHE put herself in that situation.. GRRR!

Vernita_Green

[7]Nov 29, 2007
    • level: 10

Parisa definitely did the right thing. I didn't see any reason why Trisha should have been allowed to stay. She goes out of her way to be rude to Parisa, talks crap about her family, and she does walk around acting like she, her family, and her religion are superior to Parisa's. I don't think Trisha has ever even mad a genuine effort to even get to know Parisa. And to add fuel to the fire she continues to talk sh!+ even after she put her hands on Parisa, then when her father tells her to apologize she says she's unapologetic, and that apologizing would be a lie. Yeah, Trisha pretty much sabatoged herself and her last opportunity to stay there, Parisa just hammered the final nail into the coffin. Trisha has to be on of the biggest if not THE biggest hypocrite I have ever seen on this show. She is pretentious and self-righteous and rarely admits fault. She made the biggest fool of herself when she was leaving and telling Parisa that she's nothing and that she just says what everyone else is thinking.

***NEWSFLASH TRISHA, everyone, except for those immature stupid twits, Kelly-Anne and Ashli, think you're a b!+(h too, they were just too nice to say it to your face!***

I really hope she and her family are embarassed by her behavior on the show. Maybe then her family can help her change her personality and how she treats people.

roey79

[8]Nov 29, 2007
    • level: 4
    Parisa definitely did the right thing. And like many of you have said, she is too mature for her housemates. Kellianne and Ashli?? What are they...10? Spitting? Your mothers must be so proud.

roey79

[9]Nov 29, 2007
    • level: 4
    And I loved the scene when Trisha was just about to leave and was ranting to Parisa and Parisa looks at her, with a straight face, and tells her, "Have a nice flight." I LOVED IT!!!

EVallette

[10]Nov 29, 2007
    • level: 5
    I applaud her decision and glad to see she didnt back down. Screw with those other to twits think of her cause they were only thinking bout themselves and not Parisa. She is the better person and glad to see Trisha sent home. I was getting tired of her constant degrading of Parisa, it was long over due.

sweetmemi

[11]Nov 29, 2007
    • level: 17
    I actually liked it when Dunbar told Parisa that she made the right decision, and [next week]Isaac said that he didnt like Trisha either.

Ashli and KellyAnn...stupid 2 year olds. What immature, rude, stupid b*tches.

Trisha is a b*tch and thank goodness she left

charminmjwong

[12]Nov 29, 2007
    • level: 31
    I'm glad Trisha went home. Before Shauvon left, there was speculation as to who would be eliminated from the roommates. Trisha's absence will not be missed. I just hope the next roommate they send is someone Parisa can relate to, at least someone mature and reasonable. Kellyanne and Ashli need to grow up, shame on them. and Cohutta, I expected him to be someone who Parisa could at least count on, his actions took points away from him.

LEYTON4EVA

[13]Nov 29, 2007
    • level: 19
    sweetmemi wrote:
    I actually liked it when Dunbar told Parisa that she made the right decision, and [next week]Isaac said that he didnt like Trisha either.

Ashli and KellyAnn...stupid 2 year olds. What immature, rude, stupid b*tches.

Trisha is a b*tch and thank goodness she left

I agree 100%

scrappnbarb

[14]Nov 29, 2007
    • level: 1
    Thank goodness! Enough is enough! The other girls are mad because their gossip buddy is gone. Oh... well!

Hippiguru1

[15]Nov 30, 2007
    • level: 6

Missy_9019 wrote:
    . I just wanted to reach through the TV and smack them both!

Amen to that!

philipterrence

[16]Nov 30, 2007
    The toxic relationship isn't gone however, it's just moved on. it will be carried on as those ladies feel as if they owe it to their poor departed buddy.

thetagirl

[17]Nov 30, 2007

I'm glad she's gone! Parisa's way too mature to be there. Could you believe the spitting? I was kind of hoping one of them would fall over the edge... isn't that terrible? It looks like at least the guys will be cool.

P.S. to Phil: I've heard of Mighty Fairly too! I'm from their hometown (Minneapolis). Soooo cool to hear someone on MTV that I've actually met in person!

clockworx23

[18]Dec 1, 2007
    • level: 17
    I havent read the rest of the new posts on this board yet but does anyone know if theyre going to replace Trasha with a new roomate or are they just going to stick with the remaining six??? I completely agree that Parisa did the right thing in kicking Trasha out. I agree with the heads in this thread that said they were pissed off that no one backed up Parissa in the group meeting. I mean it was obvious Dunbar was happy when Trasha left so why not speak out about it to her face. IMO the producers shoulve just given her the boot with the "no physical contact" aspect of their contracts but instead they left it up to Parissa because they knew it would cause more drama thus more ratings.

orangemann327

[19]Dec 2, 2007
    • level: 23

***SPOILER***

realworlder

[20]Dec 2, 2007
    • level: 12
    orangemann327 wrote:

SPOILER

I figured that. The season will be over before we know it. It's kinda late to bring in a new roommate, although they brought in someone even later during the San Diego season.