We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The Real World Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music TelevisionIn Season

Parisa under attack

Keni2684

[1]Aug 20, 2007
    • level: 1

it's weird that Parisa seemed like the least catty of all the girls in the new season, yet from the first episode and the previews, it looks like she gets in the most fights. I'm not sure why she's "not catty" and hates shallow people, yet is in such conflict with all these catty girls... but maybe that's exactly what the problems are.

More at:

http://getreel.sidereel.com/2007/08/20/real-world-annoying-americans-invade-sydney

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

she_is_wicked

[2]Aug 20, 2007
    • level: 19
    I think its because she's so different from the rest of them. Tricia seems to get catty with her, but she doesn't lie down and take it. That's what gets her into fights.

realworlder

[3]Aug 21, 2007
    • level: 12
    Parisa's feelings for Dunbar have something to do with her getting into fights. Normal girl stuff.

clockworx23

[4]Aug 22, 2007
    • level: 17

realworlder wrote:
    Parisa's feelings for Dunbar have something to do with her getting into fights. Normal girl stuff.

Exactly. It seems like your typical petty jealousy crap over that meathead Dunbar. She even got on my nerves a little bit so far but that Trisha trick is far and away the most hateable out of the girls so far, even though she looks dope.

RugratBoy91

[5]Aug 22, 2007
    • level: 9
    i know ..

clockworx23

[6]Aug 23, 2007

I lost mad respect for Parisa after tonites episode, especially when it came to that letter she wrote to Dunbar. I mean to write that you wanna shower with the dude right after telling him in the same letter that she doesnt like the way Kelly Anne hangs all over him is so hypocritical its funny. And that prag Dunbar should just man up and tell her that he only wants her as a friend and nothing more so all this corny crap going back and forth between the two of them can stop cause its getting annoying.

sweetmemi

[7]Aug 23, 2007
    I dont know wtf Parisa sees in Dunbar, he's soooo not hot.
    And yeah I agree, as much as I like Parisa, I lost a little respect for her saying she wanna shower with him.
    I mean, girl, stop putting yourself out there like that! He doesnt like you, and Dunbar is an a**hole.

RugratBoy91

[8]Aug 23, 2007
    sweetmemi wrote:
    I dont know wtf Parisa sees in Dunbar, he's soooo not hot.
    And yeah I agree, as much as I like Parisa, I lost a little respect for her saying she wanna shower with him.
    I mean, girl, stop putting yourself out there like that! He doesnt like you, and Dunbar is an a**hole.
    agreed

she_is_wicked

[9]Aug 23, 2007
    ..the shower thing seems a little suspect.

Yes, I know I'm a Parisa fan, but . . . I just can't see her writing a letter to Dunbar that says "I want to shower with you"

However, I can see Dunbar misinterpreting or taking things out of context for the purpose of making Parisa look bad...

Randyspeeps

[10]Aug 25, 2007
    • level: 34

she_is_wicked wrote:
    ..the shower thing seems a little suspect. Yes, I know I'm a Parisa fan, but . . . I just can't see her writing a letter to Dunbar that says "I want to shower with you" However, I can see Dunbar misinterpreting or taking things out of context for the purpose of making Parisa look bad...

Yea I agree. The whole shower thing sounds out of context to what she the purpose of the letter was for. I too have a hard time seeing Parisa say something like that much less write it.

othluvr94

[11]Aug 26, 2007
    • level: 3
    I think the shower referance was saying how she would not act with him. That's the sort of thing Kellyanne would probably do. Dumbar probably misinterpreted the referance or lied about it to make it seem like Parisa was obsessed with him. Parisa wouldn't find out about the lie unless kellyanne told her, which I doubt she will. So us viewers would think that "I want to take a shower with you" is what Parisa actually wrote, and she wouldn't be able to tell us that he was lying. Well, at least until the reunion comes.

CollegeGrad

[12]Aug 26, 2007
    parisa sucksssssss

clockworx23

[13]Aug 27, 2007

I understand that heads lie but when you know youre being filmed 24/7 then i dont get why he would make up such an extreme lie like saying Parisa wants to shower with him. Only possible explanation is that he misinterpreted it but thats still hard to do unless he couldnt understand her handwriting. Yea its definately out of character for Parisa to write something so graphic like that down but hey maybe thats why she did write it instead of telling him straight out cause everyone knows writing stuff down you wish you could say in person is the easy way out.

realworlder

[14]Aug 29, 2007
    • level: 12

Dunbar is just being an ass towards her. I really don't like him now.

sweetmemi

[15]Aug 31, 2007
    I agree. Dunbar is a ass and a d*uchebag.

RugratBoy91

[16]Sep 9, 2007
    Dunbar is a Retarded person.. hes gonna cheat on his girlfriend maybe not in the house but outside I dont know i just dont like him, i kinda did at first but.. hes not even hot hes just.. ok

blabecky

[17]Sep 12, 2007
    • level: 8
    she_is_wicked wrote:
    ..the shower thing seems a little suspect.

Yes, I know I'm a Parisa fan, but . . . I just can't see her writing a letter to Dunbar that says "I want to shower with you"

However, I can see Dunbar misinterpreting or taking things out of context for the purpose of making Parisa look bad...

I couldn't agree more.. Dunbar is a scumbag!

JazziLicious

[18]Sep 14, 2007
    • level: 6
    I for one love Parisa and that's why I completely agree about Dunbar...what a jackass...and the letter is sssoooooo suspect....

clockworx23

[19]Sep 15, 2007
    The more and more i watch how that fruitcake Dumbar acts, the more and more i lean towards the side of him making up the whole shower thing in the letter. When i made my first assessment we hadnt seen enough episodes to get a real good feel for the characters personalities. But now a few weeks later i wouldnt put it past that meathead to lie about the letter cause its obvious the dude has problems that go wayyyy beyond the show.

she_is_wicked

[20]Oct 5, 2007
    I don't really like Parisa that much anymore...

Which is really a shame, because my motovation to watch this season is just flying out the window.