We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The Real World Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music TelevisionIn Season

Parisa under attack

realworlder

[21]Oct 6, 2007
    • level: 12

she_is_wicked wrote:
    I don't really like Parisa that much anymore... Which is really a shame, because my motovation to watch this season is just flying out the window.

Calm down. Things are going to change a lot during the season. You liked her a one point and I'm sure you'll end up liking her again. We're not even halfway through the season yet.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

she_is_wicked

[22]Oct 6, 2007
    • level: 19
    realworlder wrote:
    Calm down.

*rasies eyebrows* Huh?

realworlder wrote:
    Things are going to change a lot during the season.

I'm sure they are, but I ususally get bored at this point because I don't really like anyone in the house and its stopped entertaining me. So I need a reason to watch it before I . . .watch it.

realworlder wrote:

You liked her a one point and I'm sure you'll end up liking her again.

I'm not sure about that. But does it really matter if I like her or not?

RugratBoy91

[23]Oct 6, 2007
    • level: 9
    Parisa i like her..

akatonystarks

[24]Oct 7, 2007
    • level: 1
    Parisa is just like the other girls only a little more obnoxious because she thinks she's smarter. The casting is terrible. Six skinny white people and Parisa? Please.

realworlder

[25]Oct 10, 2007
    • level: 12

Trisha and Shavoun are two dumb b*tches. I'm so tired about hearing of the "girl code" that Parisa didn't follow. Alex is a grown-ass man, and he can decide who he wants w/o having his options limited because of some stupid rule. Also, Shavoun is a b*tch for starting a fight over some food, even thoughit obviously wasn't about the food. Those girls felt that way all along and chose that incident to show that Parisa wasn't down for "her girls." All of that is b.s. Parisa has known all of those people for the same amount of time, and she shouldn't like them more just because they're girls. A lot of girls like to chill with guys because they don't like to put up with the b.s. that you face when you hang with girls. Parisa doesn't owe anything to any of them. And the other thing I have a problem with is Shavoun thinking that Cohutta shouldn't have spoken to her that way because he's a guy and she's a girl. That whole "guys shouldn't speak to girls that way" crap. If she doesn't want to be spoken to like that then she needs to learn to speak to others w/o yelling and throwing things. I'm glad that none of them back down from those two b*tches. It's nice to see Parisa standing up for herself w/o holding back. And of course the guys were cool as always, only losing their cool when provoked.

Vernita_Green

[26]Oct 12, 2007
    • level: 10
    realworlder wrote:

Trisha and Shavoun are two dumb b*tches. I'm so tired about hearing of the "girl code" that Parisa didn't follow. Alex is a grown-ass man, and he can decide who he wants w/o having his options limited because of some stupid rule. Also, Shavoun is a b*tch for starting a fight over some food, even thoughit obviously wasn't about the food. Those girls felt that way all along and chose that incident to show that Parisa wasn't down for "her girls." All of that is b.s. Parisa has known all of those people for the same amount of time, and she shouldn't like them more just because they're girls. A lot of girls like to chill with guys because they don't like to put up with the b.s. that you face when you hang with girls. Parisa doesn't owe anything to any of them. And the other thing I have a problem with is Shavoun thinking that Cohutta shouldn't have spoken to her that way because he's a guy and she's a girl. That whole "guys shouldn't speak to girls that way" crap. If she doesn't want to be spoken to like that then she needs to learn to speak to others w/o yelling and throwing things. I'm glad that none of them back down from those two b*tches. It's nice to see Parisa standing up for herself w/o holding back. And of course the guys were cool as always, only losing their cool when provoked.

I totally agree with everything you said. I used to think Shauvon was more mature and intelligent than Trisha, but she is just as stupid and childish as Trisha is. I can't believe she got away with throwing that bottle at Cohutta! Someone could have gotten seriously hurt. Plus, if her issue was with Parisa, why did she attack the guys? All that girl code crap is stupid too. I didn't see what the big deal was about talking to they guys about what was going on. Plus I think Shauvon and Kelly Anne should mind their business about this whole Alex thing instead of trying to impose stupid unwritten rules on the whole situation.

Sucres_Sweetie

[27]Oct 13, 2007
    • level: 7
    Vernita_Green wrote:
    realworlder wrote:

I totally agree with everything you said. I used to think Shauvon was more mature and intelligent than Trisha, but she is just as stupid and childish as Trisha is. I can't believe she got away with throwing that bottle at Cohutta! Someone could have gotten seriously hurt. Plus, if her issue was with Parisa, why did she attack the guys? All that girl code crap is stupid too. I didn't see what the big deal was about talking to they guys about what was going on. Plus I think Shauvon and Kelly Anne should mind their business about this whole Alex thing instead of trying to impose stupid unwritten rules on the whole situation.

Exactly. I loved seeing Parisa stand up for herself at the end of the episode. Both girls are in the wrong in some way, but the way Tricia goes about it is just catty. Its so typical for them to say all of the valid points behind each others back but then when they confront each other its just yelling and cattiness.

Shauvon just completely switched personalities and turned on parisa, but i guess shes just showing her true self, especially when shes drunk. Kudos to cohutta for walking away from shauvon cuz i would have threw something back at her at the very least. I hope they can get over this alex guy (who isnt all that cute anyway) and move on from all of this middle school drama. it will be good to focus on something or somebody else for awhile

S0litaire

[28]Nov 4, 2007
    • level: 1
    I must say, Parisa is the only reason I am enjoying this season. I felt really bad for her throughout the season so far, but when she stood up for herself at the end of the latest episode - I was like yeah. She said exactly what those two needed to hear. Honestly, Trisha/Shauvon (can't tell them apart) IS a slut for going behind her boyfriend. Why the hell should she get so worked up over Parisa/Alex? If I was her boyfriend, I would of left her ass. I'd be amazed if he stays with her. Either way, both of the blonde bimbos just despise me.