The Real World Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music TelevisionIn Season

Real World 22: Cancun

realworlder

[1]Jun 20, 2009
    • level: 12

Derek

Cast | Derek Age: 21 -- Phoenix, AZ Derek is the resident nice guy...a friend to all. But watch out, he's not afraid to be brutally honest about anything and everything. But even so, all the roommates love him. He was raised in a small town by his... Read More

Jonna

Cast | Jonna (Yes she was on Endurance 1) Age: 20 -- Tempe, AZ Jonna is the roommate with the boyfriend back home. This multi-racial beauty swears from day one that she'll remain true, but how long before the temptations of Cancun get the better of her? The guys hope it doesn't take... Read More

Joey

Cast | Joey Joey, 22 -- Lawrence, MA Joey is the tall, skinny, tattooed rocker with the bad boy charm. He's relentless in his pursuit of the women in Cancun and hopes to be the first roommate to hook-up. But sometimes being the bad boy isn't so charming. ... Read More

Jasmine

Cast | Jasmine Age: 22 -- Friendswood, TX Don't be fooled by the small package. The five foot tall, ninety-five pound Jasmine has a lot to say and no problem saying it. But despite her hard edge, she wears her heart on her sleeve, leaving it in constant danger... Read More

CJ

Cast | CJ Age: 24 -- Boca Raton, FL CJ is the All-American boy, the heartthrob you can take home to mother. A graduate of UMASS, he's currently an NFL free agent punter. He had a great showing recently at the punter tryouts in Las Vegas and is just waiting... Read More

Emilee

Cast | Emilee Age: 21 -- South Hamilton, MA Emilee is a sensitive girl who can let her emotions get the best of her, but as the daughter of therapists, she is also on of the few people in the house who is looking to learn and grow and change as a result of every... Read More

Bronne

Cast | Bronne Age: 21 -- Yardley, PA Bronne is the resident comic. His high energy, lack of filter, and willingness to do anything for a laugh, make him the life of the party. Nicknamed "Wildcard" for his spontaneity, he will often get naked to just break up... Read More

Ayiiia

Cast | Ayiiia Age: 21 -- Chula Vista, CA Ayiiia is the realworldcasting.com winner, who won a spot on the show due to her loyal friends who worked with her to win the contest. Although, Ayiiia is of Mexican descent and speaks fluent Spanish, this is her first... Read More

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

justinwestnet

[2]Jun 25, 2009
    • level: 17

My impressions of the cast:

CJ - the "pretty boy" of the bunch. Seems like a genuine nice person who actually may have a good personality. I bet he hooks up with Emilee at one point.

Joey - could be funny, but will wind up being the a-- of the group. Had some good moments last night and I bet he'll cause some trouble.

Derek - token gay guy, will be totally laid back but will also speak his mind and offend people at times.

Bronne - the resident goofball. Seems like he'll be hilarious in almost every scene, especially if he pukes on people then makes out with older women.

Jasmin - the little spitfire may be all nice but I bet deep down if you piss her off she'll rip you in half.

Emilee - the hottest of the bunch. seems cool and I bet she hooks up with some people.

Ayiiia - don't really know what to make of her yet. Kind of annoying.

Jonna - she'll def. lose her boyfriend and she looks real familiar...

realworlder

[3]Jun 27, 2009

I think that Ayiia is the hottest, although they all are. Jasmine seems like she'll be annoying to me.

CJ probably wanted to break up with his girlfriend. No one is that dumb. He knew what he was doing when he sent her that email and worded it the way he did.

All of the guys are cool and the only one who might get on my nerves is Bronne.

It's nice to see that Derek won't get in the way of Jonna potentially cheating on her boyfriend.

realworlder

[4]Jul 3, 2009

I think Joey and Ayiiia's arguments are a case of being too much alike. They both were accusing the other of being thinking they were cool.

How f**ked up is their job? They basically can't have fun at all. How can they be brought to Cancun and told not to drink to protect the image of a company they could care less about.

This chick Ayiiia just seems like she'll get into it with everyone this season.

And it looks like if there's any division in the house that it'll be Ayiiia, Jasmine and Emilee vs. everybody else.

Edited on 07/03/2009 5:31pm

realworlder

[5]Jul 22, 2009
    I must be a little evil because I couldn't get enough of Joey going after Ayiiia.

justinwestnet

[6]Jul 22, 2009

realworlder wrote:
    I must be a little evil because I couldn't get enough of Joey going after Ayiiia.

Haha you're aren't alone. While I feel bad for her, and he shouldn't have been such a d--k about all of it, she still has to carry some of the blame. She acted like a drunk idiot during the hot tub fight and did she break the closet glass by kicking it in?! But seriously, in the end I can see where Joey and CJ were coming from...if someone brings down the mood like that all the time, eventually it's going to frustrate you to the point where you snap and have to yell at her. I kind of wished she went home. She annoys me.

DiamondLights

[7]Jul 22, 2009
    • level: 8
    justinwestnet wrote:

realworlder wrote:

Haha you're aren't alone. While I feel bad for her, and he shouldn't have been such a d--k about all of it, she still has to carry some of the blame. She acted like a drunk idiot during the hot tub fight and did she break the closet glass by kicking it in?! But seriously, in the end I can see where Joey and CJ were coming from...if someone brings down the mood like that all the time, eventually it's going to frustrate you to the point where you snap and have to yell at her. I kind of wished she went home. She annoys me.

Definitely agree with both of you. Even though Joey was a complete d*ck in the last episode, I couldn't get enough of him. He's just so brutally honest and its fun to watch. Ayiiia honestly had it coming. I mean, they already hated her and the fact that she just had to open her mouth to CJ just made it worse for herself. Her problems are really annoying and I seriously want her off. She is not enjoyable to watch. :\

Skittles2008

[8]Jul 23, 2009
    • level: 9
    i know i hate aiiya or how ever you spell her name. i like the rest of the cast too and i loved that joey went after her.

realworlder

[9]Jul 23, 2009

It's easy not to feel bad for her when you remember that she made fun of Emilee being adopted. The people who are defending her now will eventually be on her bad side again.

People cutting themself is just sick. I wouldn't want to be in a house dealing with that BS. She was getting her blood all over their house.

I'm sure it would be a fun show if Ayiiia's boyfriend visited the house.

DiamondLights

[10]Jul 24, 2009
    That would be absolutely AMAZING. I would kill to see how Joey would react to that

katywishing100

[11]Jul 26, 2009
    • level: 15
    Ayiia is my favorite person on the show. I really don't like Joey and I hope he gets sent home soon.

realworlder

[12]Jul 28, 2009

Why would Joey be sent home? No one has ever been sent home for something they said. The only way he'll be sent packing is if he hits someone and the girls of the house seem a lot more violent than the fellas do.

katywishing100

[13]Jul 29, 2009
    realworlder wrote:

Why would Joey be sent home? No one has ever been sent home for something they said. The only way he'll be sent packing is if he hits someone and the girls of the house seem a lot more violent than the fellas do.

He seems like a real jerk, and maybe he'll lose his temper and get sent home? It could happen.

justinwestnet

[14]Jul 29, 2009
    Wow. Jonna is a moron. I hope her boyfriend dumps her. For someone claiming to care about him, she sure acted like she didn't. If you said you care about someone, you don't flirt like that with another guy...sleep with him, cuddle and nap, GO ON A DATE, cut his hair, get in a hot tub and take your top off 2 feet next to him. He's insecure? I can see why. I'd be too if my girlfriend acted like that. I'm glad Joey is back. He was an a-- to Ayiia last week but other than that he's the funny one of the bunch.

realworlder

[15]Jul 29, 2009

I thought they dragged out Joey's saga too long. How long does it take to evaluate him missing one shift? Thank goodness they kept the guy. If I were him I'd just do what I can to get by.

How was Jonna complaining about CJ trying to kiss her when her flirting is the cause of it all. She did it with CJ and she did it with another guy.

katywishing100

[16]Jul 30, 2009
    I was really hoping that Joey would get sent home. Maybe next week? Looks like he missed another shift. I really like Jonna, but dang! She is such a slut.

justinwestnet

[17]Aug 5, 2009

Joey got sent home! That sucks! Although he tried to go he did sleep through it so it's not like he's guilt free but I will miss his wacky antics this season. Do you think they replace him?

I agree when he got handed the ticket that there was no point in talking about it with the bosses. Nothing they could have said or done would have changed the fact that he was going home, but he could have handled it a bit more maturely. The bosses didn't really care if he was there or not but it's a good life lesson to learn. This show isn't a free pass to booze and party for 4 months in a nice home. You gotta earn your place there.

I was pissed when Ayiiia was happy. She sucks. In the bus ride home Jasmin and/or Jonna should have turned around and told her to shut the f up.

DiamondLights

[18]Aug 6, 2009
    Joey... Joey.... JOEY. Ugh, I will miss you man. You were my favorite this season. Although he was a jerk, he still had something about him that made him lovable. Plus, I really didn't like how Ayiiia was so happy. He should've gotten another chance. It was EXTREMELY bogus to just give him a plane ticket and tell him that he had to leave right away. :\

Anyway, anyone else not care for Jasmine at all this episode? She really needs to work on controlling her anger. Was it really necessary to yell and break a glass because she was "sexually frustrated"? :roll As usual, Jonna was being her flirty self and although she was right about

realworlder

[19]Aug 7, 2009

Joey leaving is f**king BS. I hate the fact that their spot in the house can be taken away by their boss.

I'm glad that Joey didn't stick around to hear what that chick had to say. Saying he would be leaving was all that needed to be said.

Damn it, Joey!! Why couldn't things have been different. I really thought they would give him another shot. This is BS man.

I hope they replace him with someone who will antagonize Ayiiia as well as Joey did. She makes me sick.

katywishing100

[20]Aug 12, 2009
    I'm so happy Joey is gone. Ayiiia deserves to be happy hes gone, he was a real jerk to her.