The Real World Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music TelevisionIn Season

Real World 22: Cancun

realworlder

[21]Aug 12, 2009
    • level: 12

katywishing100 wrote:
    I'm so happy Joey is gone. Ayiiia deserves to be happy hes gone, he was a real jerk to her.

And she deserved every second of it.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

justinwestnet

[22]Aug 12, 2009
    • level: 17
    realworlder wrote:

katywishing100 wrote:
    I'm so happy Joey is gone. Ayiiia deserves to be happy hes gone, he was a real jerk to her.

yup. agree with realworlder on this one! God I wanted to punch her when she was gloating about it in tonights episode.

Does Bronne go home next week?! If he does I am done with this season. He and Joey are the funniest people.

katywishing100

[23]Aug 12, 2009
    • level: 15
    realworlder wrote:

katywishing100 wrote:

Thats your opinion, but I don't think she deserved any of his crap. I totally agreed with her when she was gloating in tonights episode.

realworlder

[24]Aug 13, 2009

I don't know how throwing a fire extinguisher off of a balcony could get him sent home. I don't see it happening. And I'm sick of their boss thinking she has all the power in the world. It's ridiculous.

justinwestnet

[25]Aug 13, 2009
    realworlder wrote:

I don't know how throwing a fire extinguisher off of a balcony could get him sent home. I don't see it happening. And I'm sick of their boss thinking she has all the power in the world. It's ridiculous.

I checked the preview on my digital cable and it says "another roomate says goodbye to cancun", so it looks like Bronne is sent packing! I think he damaged something and the hotel asked himt o leave, not the show. That sucks! And yea, that boss is very annoying. threatening to send the entire group home for being late? please.

DiamondLights

[26]Aug 15, 2009
    • level: 8
    Summary for the episode after the next one:
    ***SPOILER***

***SPOILER***

justinwestnet

[27]Aug 20, 2009
    Man I am losing more respect for Jonna each episode. She treated her ex like crap. I get that she wanted freedom but way to move on. And now a threesome with that douche Pat? That guy is such a tool. At least Bronne didn't leave the show, and it is kind of funny he has to live with the other staffers and not some nice hotel.

realworlder

[28]Aug 21, 2009

I'm disliking Jonna more-and-more, too. She was just being a straight-up b**ch to her boyfriend. And I feel the same way about Pat. That guy just needs to have his a** whooped.

I still thought there was a chance Bronne would do something when he moved into the Student City housing. I thought he was going to do something stupid with that dog. And how sad was it when he saw some of his roommates in that bar after he moved out and they treated him like a fan.

The_Nobody101

[29]Aug 23, 2009
    • level: 4
    I gotta say what Jonna did was expected. I mean, how many cast members has ever been loyal to their boy or girlfriends on the real world?

justinwestnet

[30]Aug 27, 2009
    Wow I am very, very glad Pat is no longer on the show. God that guy just pissed me off like no other. Jonna is an idiot. The latest episode sucked but hopefully it picks up. 3 more to go!

realworlder

[31]Aug 29, 2009

I'm glad he's gone to. He went from seeming cool to being an annoying as*. I wish one of the guys would've put him in his place when he would continue to talk down to Jasmine.

I felt kinda bad for Jonna when she called him after he left and he hung up on her. She wasted a good relationship for this guy. I hope her boyfriend doesn't take her back.

realworlder

[32]Sep 5, 2009

If Joey comes back into this house and sleeps with the person who hated him the most and celebrated when he left, I don't think any other RW guy will compare with him. Joey is the man and I'm glad he's coming back.

LMAO at Bronne comapring the girls to Hitler.

I can see why the girls were getting annoyed by Jonna.

And they're showing "The Sh*t They Should've Shown" next week, too.

justinwestnet

[33]Sep 9, 2009

Well another season in the books. Honestly I'm not too sad this one is done. From late July through August, or when Joey got the boot, the show just blew. Pat really ruined it, and it was clear when Joey returned for the finale. You could see the chemistry they all had and the element he brought to the show. Hopefully DC is better but now I'm looking forward to the ruins.

The "S--t the should have shown" was pretty funny. I don't understand why most of that isn't shown. That's more "real" and entertaining than the lame story lines the producers edit up for the season. Jonna peeing her pants was awesome, as was Bronne making Joey puke due to his shirt. It looks like they filmed that post production and they all came back for that which was cool. And it looks like Ayiiia and her boyfriend are done since she and Bronne hooked up during filming of this and Jonna and Matt are back.

Reunion is next week. These usually suck as they only ask dumb questions and most of the time it's the cast members all arguing or trying to get their word in. When does DC start? Probably next winter I'd assume, like January. I see the ruins ending around Christmas.

Skittles2008

[34]Sep 10, 2009
    • level: 9
    I am sad this one ended. I for one can't wait to see the reunion. so far this was my fave season. I am not surprised that Joey and Ayiiia hooked up in the episode last night. it was kinda obvious since the preview practically tells you. but her boyfriend is right if you hate someone that you have sex with them means you liked them all along. I bet when Jonna went home i bet her and Matt go back together.

justinwestnet

[35]Sep 16, 2009

A few observations from the reunion:

1) It's amazing how only Bronne is really doing something with his post real world life (school)...everyone else is kind of chilling at home not working steadily. I know CJ is trying to punt but lets be real if it hasn't happened, it won't. But I guess after 4 months of Real World, unwinding at your house is cool. They all have "plans" and "hopes" so hopefully they put 'em to get use.

2) Kudos to Joey for A) Calling out Jonna on how she acted with guys while still having a BOYFRIEND (I mentioned this in an earlier post on this thread) and B) making fun of and just generally hating on Pat. THANK YOU. I hope Pat saw that and started crying.

3) The girls are messed up. All 4 of them are and need counseling or to just hug it out. I love how the guys all have this "eh, whatever" mentality about the useless drama on the show.

4) I like this new set up of before and after commerical breaks quick updates on what the cast members are doing now. I may be in the minority on this but I alwyas enjoy those "where are they now" deals.

5) Too much crap was wasted on the Ruins "Sneak Peak" (what, like MTV doesn't air enough commericals for their shows during the week?) and those LMFAO guys. Not needed.

6) Finally for now, I was kind of shocked how everyone minus CJ really jumped at each others throats. It seemed like they left on good terms but I guess some feelings were left unsaid.

Here's to hoping the ruins is a good time waster (challenges usually provide some good entertainment) until DC airs, which I suspect would be January 2010.

Skittles2008

[36]Sep 17, 2009
    • level: 9
    ok i agree lmfao we did not need to say. I can't believe jonna is dating pat after he left she called him and he ignored hung up. that is dumb.

DiamondLights

[37]Sep 17, 2009
    • level: 8
    Skittles2008 wrote:
    ok i agree lmfao we did not need to say. I can't believe jonna is dating pat after he left she called him and he ignored hung up. that is dumb.

Since when has Jonna proved herself to be smart with her decisions?

faCt24

[38]Jan 13, 2010
    • level: 31
    cancun iss wayy better than this season D.C.

faCt24

[39]Jan 13, 2010
    • level: 31
    than this season in DC*

piikul

[40]Jan 22, 2010
    • level: 1
    http://smashtv.us/tv-serial/the-real-world-s23e03.xhtml