The Real World Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music TelevisionIn Season

Real World: Of Mice and Devyn's Men

ChocoRiver

[1]Feb 18, 2009
    • level: 3

Does anyone else feel bad for the rat?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SPDShadowRanger

[2]Feb 18, 2009
    • level: 72
    Yes, look at that small container it was in!

realworlder

[3]Feb 18, 2009
    • level: 12

Wasn't Devyn prepared to take Scott to divorce court because he brought to girls to the house? I wonder what she would've done if Scott was doing what she did.

I loved every minute of the episode involving that mouse. I wish they would've got Katelynn, too.

The rest of the season looks good. This division in the house between the genders looks like it'll last.

Edited on 02/18/2009 8:36pm

justinwestnet

[4]Feb 19, 2009
    • level: 17
    I am curious to see what makes Ryan cry...although knowing MTV they will hype it but have it only take up 30 seconds of an hour long episode and that's that.

prissykrissy

[5]Feb 19, 2009
    • level: 6
    justinwestnet wrote:
    I am curious to see what makes Ryan cry...although knowing MTV they will hype it but have it only take up 30 seconds of an hour long episode and that's that.

I think he gets called back to the military. Remember in this episode he said he can get called back at any time for the next year, and his girlfriend really didn't want him to go. I bet you he gets called back, coincedentally while he is still in the show.

justinwestnet

[6]Feb 20, 2009
    • level: 17

prissykrissy wrote:
    justinwestnet wrote:
    I think he gets called back to the military. Remember in this episode he said he can get called back at any time for the next year, and his girlfriend really didn't want him to go. I bet you he gets called back, coincedentally while he is still in the show.

That's a thought! Maybe it has something to do with another military friend being killed? The rest of the season looks good! One thing I have noticed is that there is no sexual chemistry between any of the castmates. Has anyone hooked up yet? I don't think so. Baya and Ryan looked like they were about to but that's it. I've been watching since Las Vegas and I believe this is the first time nobody has hooked up yet!

prissykrissy

[7]Feb 20, 2009
    • level: 6
    justinwestnet wrote:

prissykrissy wrote:
    justinwestnet wrote:

That's a thought! Maybe it has something to do with another military friend being killed? The rest of the season looks good! One thing I have noticed is that there is no sexual chemistry between any of the castmates. Has anyone hooked up yet? I don't think so. Baya and Ryan looked like they were about to but that's it. I've been watching since Las Vegas and I believe this is the first time nobody has hooked up yet!

Yea I was thinking the same thing. Baya and Ryan looked like there was something there but obviously he is with that chick from this weeks show, and then Devyn and Scott I guess had potential but UGHHH. So it's kind of a good thing, at least different...but also the battle of the sex thing because of no one hooking up is a bit out played already!