TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

The Real World Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music TelevisionIn Season

Real World Sydney

justinwestnet

[1]Aug 1, 2007
    • level: 17

Anyone catch that? What did you all think? I think the girls look great, and I am interested how Isaac integrates with 2 'southern gentlemen' in the house. The guy from Georgia looks like a funny/interesting character, you know Dunbar is going to cheat, and you know Isaac is going to get arrested/into plenty of fights. I also think religion will be a big issue this season as you have a devout muslim and christian living together. Can't wait til next week!

Edited on 08/09/2007 8:24am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

clockworx23

[2]Aug 6, 2007
    I think it looks like its gonna be a fun season. Someone on this board told me that they were gonna have some non-US residents on the show so im glad that all the castmates are from the USA. Youre right in that all the girls are slamming and gonna be some good eye candy this season...LOL. Im surprised that there arent any African American people on the cast as there always is as far as i can remember. This might be the first cast not to have one although i realize they do have a muslim. That southern hick dude looks like hes going have the hardest time adapting but from the previews it looks like that Kelly Ann chick gives him some loving. Does anyone know which one of them was the one that won the viewers choice thing or is that for next season??? Either way i got my DVR set for Wednesday and hopefully this will be another great Real World season.
    Edited on 08/06/2007 11:20am

realworlder

[3]Aug 6, 2007
    • level: 12

clockworx23 wrote:
    Does anyone know which one of them was the one that won the viewers choice thing or is that for next season??? Either way i got my DVR set for Wednesday and hopefully this will be another great Real World season.

The guy who won is going to be on the next season.

You can see him here: http://realworldcasting.mtv.com/people/PretyBoy

realworlder

[4]Aug 6, 2007
    This season looks like it will be good, one of the better seasons. That guy with the thick southern-accent seems cool, but that accent may get annoying after a while.

justinwestnet

[5]Aug 9, 2007
    Well I thought the first episode was pretty good. lots of worthless drama between the women, and the rest of the season looks like it could be good. it will take a few episodes to get the Denver cast out of my head and to get used to these guys. KellyAnne is just worthless, and she's not that hot. Trisha is gorgeous, and I love Cohutta. Even though he gets angry later he seems like the laid back/lovable type of guy who just laughst at all the crap that goes on. Isaac looks like he could be funny, Shauvon is pretty hot and seems like the go between girl for the drama. Parisa was probably just jealous over Dunbar (who will cheat on his girlfriend), but she had every right to be pissed at KellyAnne.

havoc2

[6]Aug 9, 2007
    • level: 19

clockworx23 wrote:
    I think it looks like its gonna be a fun season. Someone on this board told me that they were gonna have some non-US residents on the show so im glad that all the castmates are from the USA. Youre right in that all the girls are slamming and gonna be some good eye candy this season...LOL. Im surprised that there arent any African American people on the cast as there always is as far as i can remember. This might be the first cast not to have one although i realize they do have a muslim. That southern hick dude looks like hes going have the hardest time adapting but from the previews it looks like that Kelly Ann chick gives him some loving. Does anyone know which one of them was the one that won the viewers choice thing or is that for next season??? Either way i got my DVR set for Wednesday and hopefully this will be another great Real World season.

I just realized that it was for Next season. Because this is season 19 and Alton said on Reunited that they were casting for real world 20

realworlder

[7]Aug 9, 2007
    I thought the cast was pretty cool. The tension between the girls will likely last the entire season. I think it's smart for Dunbar not to get involved. Isaac seems like a real cool guy, Cohutta too. Cohutta is a really calm guy, so when he gets in a fight it will likely be because of the other person. All the girls are hot, and Kelly Anne has a cute laugh, although it could get annoying eventually. The main problem was betweenKelly Anne& Parisa and Shavoun & Trisha kinda got dragged into it. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the season, it looks promising.
    Edited on 08/09/2007 9:49am

ElijahHawkins4

[8]Aug 10, 2007
    • level: 7
    i think parisa is awesome and that trisha is crazy and was being stupid saying she needs a persanality and making fun of that lady just because she didn't speak like she wanted her to and dunbar and her would be a perfect couple now and for kellyanne she is soo annoying now when it goes to persanality she needs one but it was kinda cool that she made things better with parisa really i think this season is going to be the best yet with keywest behind it

dom9041543

[9]Aug 11, 2007
    • level: 4
    yeah all the girls are sexy, though there are no african americans (bummer)they made up with parisa and the southerner I think this season be will great because it has more girls which means more drama. Though it will be kinda hard to get over denver when I love the show and did not see the last episodes (probably the last three) can anyone tell me in short what happen.

LEYTON4EVA

[10]Aug 11, 2007
    I think this Real World might be more interesting than the last one but as far as the characters Kellyanne is annoying and childish but she's not that bad like that blonde girl she hangs around with I can't stand her well atleast in this episode that stupid story that she said about how she got mad becausethe girldidn't speak english very well it's like dude are you serious your an australia it's like if someone from Europe comes to the United States and starts screaming and getting mad at me cause I can't speak french it's like hello your in the **** United States your the one who should be learning how to talk english I just thought that was the most annoying and heartless thing she could say.
    Edited on 08/11/2007 4:57pm

clockworx23

[11]Aug 11, 2007
    The first episode was aight. Kelly Ann seems like shes going to be the Colie of Sydney. Thinks she looks better then she really is and will sleep with mad dudes to prove it. Dont get me wrong shes above average looking but not as hot as she thinks she is. All the girls are pretty hot to gorgeous so at least i got some eye candy all season. That Trisha trick showed her true age and immaturity though with the making fun of the McDonalds worker. Its comedy that already the girls are fighting with each other and have paired up and taken sides...LOL. As far as the guys go, that Dunbar dude is probably gonna cheat on his girlfriend cause he already has two roomates sweating his sack and its only like three days in. Issac seems like the coolest of the guys and already made out with that one hot chick in the confessional. Didnt really get a feel for the southern dude so dont know what to expect from him yet. All in all it was your typical Real World season premiere with hook-ups and fights. Only corny thing was the episode fading to black with the two girls hugging and making up...LOL. Cant wait for next week.

dom9041543

[12]Aug 12, 2007
    • level: 4
    true. I think Issac is going to be my favorite guy and parisa might be my fav girl this season.

Hairstylist25

[13]Aug 15, 2007
    • level: 1
    I haven't seen real world in years so this season should be cool..I have been watching it so far and its the same old **** cat drama..I personally dont care for anything of them..Shavonn is cute but whatelse? Trisha is immature and has bad eyebrows..Kellyanne is that her name?? is a dorky lil country whos going to get laid..Dunbar is a total muscle head..Cohutta..well he seems like he can be an arrogant southern boy lets see who else ummmm Issac..is horny! And lastly Parisa.....shes ummmm nice at times..snobby..and personally I have been around girls like her..nice..educated..but insecure with the boys..so she trys to act cool..other than that its a great show..I like the show dont get me wrong..its entertaining...

rwaustinlover

[14]Aug 16, 2007
    i think this season is going to be boring because every one but all tthe boys are drama filled. kelly-anne and parisa fought first and then they made up. then trisha and parisa are fighting. so i think no one likes parisa. but i cant tell yet because it is only the 3rd episode.

RugratBoy91

[15]Aug 22, 2007
    • level: 9
    Plezse it looks great Denver was Great and Philly!!

IDINOI

[16]Aug 25, 2007
    • level: 13
    am i the only one who thinks this season sucks?? last season was so damn good. this season, well, BORING. its like watching laguna beach. fake people, fake drama, unimportant issues. I'm just not feeling this season AT ALL. the real world is going downhill FAST. I hope they reaize what they are doing and fix it before next season. **crosses fingers** no offense to anyone who likes this season or laguna beach.

Randyspeeps

[17]Aug 25, 2007
    • level: 34
    This seems like its going to be one of the better seasons. I think there is just going to be a whole lot of pointless and senseless drama. Just look at the first Episode. The Division in the house has already started with the girls already picking sides. I smell entertainment all over this season.

realworlder

[18]Sep 4, 2007
    Does anyone else think that the guys in the house just don't click. They're all so different and it doesn't look like they have the types of connections from seasons past. You had Frank & Steven, Randy & Brad, and all the guys from last season. It just seems kind of weird to me.

justinwestnet

[19]Sep 6, 2007
    yea, the guys don't click and this season blows. when do they get their job? it should be that time to start getting it. it's more worthless drama. this is my last season watching this show. it's the same garbage week in and week out.