The Real World Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music TelevisionIn Season

Shauvon Has Done The Biggest 180 In Real World History

clockworx23

[1]Oct 11, 2007
    • level: 17

First off i know theres a thread already about this stupid trick so i apologize for making another one but after just watching last nights episode i felt like i had to. I wont lie about my first impressions of her. Good looking, big ta ta's, and a decent to likeable personality made her seem cool IMO. Then she has the drunken "Twister" encounter with Issac where she poured water on him and started throwing things and i chalked it up to hopefully just a drunk mistake. Although it did make me a little more cautious, i still felt that shed realize she made herself look like a fool on national TV and wouldnt repeat it and gave her the benefit of the doubt. Boy was i as wrong as could be...LOL.

In one single episode (obviously last nights) she went from what my above first impressions of her were to as bad, if not worse then my feelings about that piece of crap Trisha. First you got her two-facedness. In the first few episodes when Parissa and Kelly Anne had their little "beef", Shauvon was all siding with Parissa and acting like theyre best friends. Now since her and Trisha are "best friends" its like shes this little gossipy trick trick that has to go and run to Trisha anytime Parissa tells her something in confidence about Alex. How old is this "little girl" supposed to be again???

Then lastly we have the whole "grilled cheese" incident. Before i start on that let me preface it by saying ive never seen someone act so sloppy, malicious, mean-spirited, etc. when they drink IN MY LIFE then Shauvon does. And im 25 and enjoy thoroughly partying and have been around a lot of drunk people but never seen anything quite like this. For her to be yelling loudly about "Parissa choosing the boys over the girls" and then asking the girls one by one if they felt the same way in the presence of the entire cast, including Parissa literally made me cringe and was hoping for Parissa to knock that b!tch out although her crying was completely understandable too. And im not even that big of a Parissa fan but man did i feel sorry for her. The funniest part was when that drunk hoe was yelling those things about Parissa she actually had the nerve to say "but Parissa and me are best friends." Then we get the typical drunk throwing of things that has become a Shauvon trademark anytime that trick gets alcohol in her system. Then the yelling at Cohutta, after the fight was over, for no other reason except she was still drunk embarassed her even more. And then the way she handled it the next day when her and Parissa were in the room together was so immature that i felt like she was still drunk. Shes straight gutter trash to me and IMO no matter what happens the rest of the season she wont redeem herself. I know little ole me isnt going to make or break how people feel about that pragette but i really feel like she crossed a huge line last night and to think i actually thought she was cool in the beggining.

Honestly those two blonde bimbos deserve each other and its almost like they feed off of each others b!tchiness. I was so happy at the end when Parissa finally confronted Trisha and was so heated they cut it off in mid argument. Cant wait until next week although its obvious no fighting will occur because theyll be kicked off the show. Sorry for venting so long but in my ten years of watching this show ive honestly never encountered a cast member that went from like to hate in such a short amount of time EVER.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tytetyson

[2]Oct 11, 2007
    • level: 4
    im too busy enjoying shaovons ta ta's, to even notice what is going on

crickettu

[3]Oct 13, 2007
    • level: 9
    When I heard that Shauvon was from Sacramento I was like hell yeah! Someone to represent us. But then I was watching her behavior last night I was soo disappointed in her. Her reaction to the whole grilled cheese sandwich I thought was way out there. And way overblown. I happen to be one of those girls who feel more comfortable with guys then girls cuz they always seems to pull this kinda stuff. Backstabbin and bit#*iness and all that stuff. If it was me I'd choose the guys over the girls anytime. I really liked her in the beginning of the show but I'm starting to dislike her. Plus I can't tell the difference from here and Trisha. Glad to hear that I wasn't the only one.

JazziLicious

[4]Oct 29, 2007
    • level: 6
    i agree 100% with this thread!!! I kno I'm late clockworks but i agree too much to not say it. Not to mention the fact that i completely agree with you crickettu. boys = wwwwaaaaayyyyyy less senseless drama. Just look at the girls on this show!!! Come on now, the boys have yet to start any real drama. Except for dunbar's oneman idiot act, they barely start any thing at all. Guys over girls 100% of the time. And forget the nerve of these girls to spew girl code ethics with the way they represent the female race...makes me ashamed to be female and american so I can only imagine what it feels like to have someone like that blonde bimbo represent your city...
    Edited on 10/29/2007 8:47pm

clockworx23

[5]Nov 1, 2007
    • level: 17
    Goodbye Shauvon you boyfriend whipped ass little girl and please dont let the door hit you on the way out.