The Real World Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music TelevisionIn Season

Shauvon is a bit immature

JayMc416

[1]Oct 11, 2007
    • level: 18

Ok so last night Shauvon was like your girls should come first over the boys.

Is she five? Do the boys have cooties?

Parisa is 21 she can be friends with the boys, and confide in them all she wants, especially when the girls are all not talking to her.

I used to think she was the most mature person in the house, but she has gone down to the least mature over one episode.

If someone offers to make you a grilled cheese, and you say no you would like something else, and that person says they are not making those, justgrilled cheeses, then you are sh#t out of luck. Parisa is not a short order cook, she offered the others grilled cheeses and they accepted, so she made them for them, but Parisa is not your mommy Shauvon, make your own food then.

I also remember a lesson from my mom, "If you don't want to eat what I made for dinner, you have two options make something yourself, or go to bed hungry."

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tomatoes1990

[2]Oct 11, 2007
    • level: 12
    yeah i totally agre watching that episode i just couldn't help think how stupid shauvon looked yelling about a sandwich i'm like heffa go make your own food then. grow up!

MervyMerv858

[3]Oct 11, 2007
    • level: 3

First off - i didn't know a sandwich could do that to people

But ya, Shauvon dropped down a step on the ladder for me. She started out cool - and was more of a neutral person in the house, but that seemed to have changed recently. I don't blame Parisa for not talking to the girls though, Trisha and Kelly-Ann talk trash behind her back in every episode and Shauvon never defends her.

rwaustinlover

[4]Oct 11, 2007
    • level: 19

tomatoes1990 wrote:
    yeah i totally agre watching that episode i just couldn't help think how stupid shauvon looked yelling about a sandwich i'm like heffa go make your own food then. grow up!

i agree with you.

Vernita_Green

[5]Oct 12, 2007
    • level: 10

I can't believe Shauvon threw a glass bottle at Cohutta for no reason! That seriously could have hurt him or someone else! I really can't chock all her behavior up to alcohol. I think that heffa is seriously crazy and needs to be housed in a padded cell.. And that "your girls come before guys" crap is so stupid. I think Parisa is old enough to pick her own friends. Just because they have the same genitalia doesn't mean they should take priority over people of the opposite sex.

Also I don't know why the girls not involved with Alex personally (Kelly Anne and Shauvon) can't just mind their own business and stay out of it. If Trisha and Parisa both want him, let them duke it out over the scum bag. Also, I don't see how Shauvon can call herself Parisa's friend, when she runs and tells the things Parisa told her behind her back.