The Real World Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music TelevisionIn Season

The Big Finale/XXI Reunion

realworlder

[1]Apr 1, 2009
    • level: 12

Can't believe the season is over already. Most people probably hated this season, but I enjoyed it. I thought it was different from what we're used to.

The girls lying on JD was bullsh*t. I'm glad that the guys eventually believed him and went off on the girls.

I think Chet and Ryan were secretly dating.

Nice to see everyone doing well after the show. I really hope Ryan makes it back here in one piece.

It was kinda sad hearing that Ryan broke up with his g/f. She seemed cool. When they said two castmates were dating I though it would be Scott and Devon.

Cancun should be fun.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

justinwestnet

[2]Apr 2, 2009
    • level: 17
    I haven't watched the reunion yet (Ryan and his girl broke up?! I guess she couldn't handle him going to Iraq...some girl), but the finale was good. I really enjoyed this season. It's odd since there were no hook ups, raging parties, vacations to nice places or anything like that you see in past seasons. I am betting Cancun will be the opposite of that though. Still, this season was a nice change of pace and I will really miss it. Thats the one problem with the hour long episodes...they go by too fast! Is there a preview for Cancun? When does that air? Probably this fall?

micmol25

[3]Apr 2, 2009
    • level: 3

The girls in this season sucked. Did a live blog of the finale and reunion. Lots of ranting.

http://michaelmoller.com/wordpress/archives/523

LEYTON4EVA

[4]Apr 2, 2009
    • level: 19

First I gotta say that it's pathetic that the fight started because of those bad pranks. Anyway, I was shocked that the girls were literally taking it as far as blaming J.D for the pranks and even arguing with him about the whole situation even though they new it wasen't him and to keep denying it the way they were even after J.D blew up on them really got under my skin. Whether J/D helped them in a sense he didn't do those things they did and he even said "I'm not on anyone's team I'm on team J.D" something to that effect. They were turning all the guys against him and making him look stupid, yeah, sure the guys played pranks and sometimes never admitted to it, even though it was pretty obvious, but from the few episodes I watched they never once blamed or turned the whole house against any of the girls, there's a huge difference there. And I'm a little pissed that they didn't show the girls apologize, and if they did apologize off camera I wish they would've shown it.

All and all this season sucked! There was nothing remotley interesting about it all they did was play stupid pranks on eachother which I'm sure it's fun (at times) for them but it's not fun to watch as a viewer and to be honest it got annoying after the 3rd one. It's really sad that the lame a** pranks they pulled on eachother was the highlight of this season.

Now the reunion was more interesting then the whole season, and that's not saying much because it wasen't all that. The best part was finding out Baya and Ryan are sort of dating, which I thought was so cute.

Edited on 04/02/2009 9:35pm
    Edited 2 total times.

justinwestnet

[5]Apr 3, 2009
    • level: 17
    I saw the reunion and thought it sucked. It was nice how before and after each commercial break they had a quick recap of what everyone is up to now (Chet, Baya, Scott and Devyn are all in NYC living and working on their careers which is cool), but 2/3 of the show was that one damn fight about pranking. Who cares? I guess the only "juicy" thing to be revealed was Ryan and Baya.