The Real World Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music TelevisionIn Season

The next episode someone leaves?

orangemann327

[1]Oct 27, 2007
    • level: 23
    I just saw the preview for the episode this Wednesday and it said someone leaves. Who is it?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

orangemann327

[2]Oct 27, 2007

I found out who it is and who replaces them:

***SPOILER***

Edited on 10/27/2007 9:59am

realworlder

[3]Oct 27, 2007
    • level: 12
    I'm not even gonna read the spoiler, but if someone is leaving, I think I already know who it is. Doesn't matter to me anyway. Hopefully the person who comes can add something to this season.

CollegeGrad

[4]Oct 28, 2007
    • level: 9
    This is a guess: Shavoun

rwaustinlover

[5]Oct 29, 2007
    • level: 19
    i hope it is parisa

Vernita_Green

[6]Oct 30, 2007
    • level: 10

I'm hoping it is Dunbar or even better Trisha!! (but I know that's not happening so I won't get my hopes up). If Shauvon leaves (which I also wouldn't mind if she did), it will just confirm my beliefs that she is fake, weak, and behaviorly erratic.

orangemann327

[7]Oct 31, 2007
    Well, the spoilers were wrong, sorry for those who read them. I'm so glad it is Shauvon though, cuz if the spoilers were right, I would have stopped watching b/c it would have gotten boring.

justinwestnet

[8]Nov 1, 2007
    • level: 17
    yea i thought it was Trisha but then i realized, "what reason does she have?!". Shauvon is an idiot for leaving. No guy/girl is worht leaving the trip of a lifetime for an ultimatum: come home or we're over. f-that! i mean, if they were in the real world: los angeles, a city that's affordable to fly to i could understand, but when will she ever go back to sydney? she is going to regret this for a long time. and plus the new roomate isn't not attractive at all! she tears off the pictures of shauvon?! why not just take 'em down, put them in a box and mail them back to her. i'm sure she'd want them. this annoys me. i didn't mind shauvon, but now a weak season is only going to get worse!

Vernita_Green

[9]Nov 1, 2007
    • level: 10
    I am by no means mourning Shauvon's departure. I'm actually kind of glad because I was sick of hearing about her stupid ex-boyfriend. She is so fake to me. I mean she comes in talking about how she refused to marry him because of his ultimatums, and then she trots her azz halfway across the globe for "love". If its really love, why can't it wait 4 months? Are they going to run to the alter as soon as they lay eyes on each other, once again? If its really love, why shouldn't HE be the one trying to be in Australia to be with her? If its really love, why does he feel compelled to control her (based on what we know of this guy)? I hope this "love" was worth Shauvon looking spineless, weak, and fake on national TV. Running home only shows that deep down she doesn't mind being controlled by her man.

sweetmemi

[10]Nov 1, 2007
    She's stupid for leaving. Yeah, she's in love and all but if he truly loved her and felt secure with their relationship, David wouldn't even have to ask[or basically ordered her, like he did] Shauvon to leave Australia.

orangemann327

[11]Nov 1, 2007

Honestly, I think this season is gonna get better. With Ashli coming in and causing conflict I think that Parisa, Trisha, and Kelly Anne are gonna team up against her. It's gonna be interesting.

clockworx23

[12]Nov 1, 2007

sweetmemi wrote:
    She's stupid for leaving. Yeah, she's in love and all but if he truly loved her and felt secure with their relationship, David wouldn't even have to ask[or basically ordered her, like he did] Shauvon to leave Australia.

I completely agree. Its obvious the dudes a control freak and i cant believe Shauvon fell right into his "ultimatum" trap. What kind of "real boyfriend" would focre their significant other into leaving a once in a lifetime experience out of pure jealousy??? I mean the guy only had like 10 total minutes on-screen on the phone and you can already tell hes the jealous and insecure type. Hopefully Shauvons replacement will spice things up and judging by next weeks preview where she carelessly rips all of Shauvons pictures off the wall, its a good start...LOL.

S0litaire

[13]Nov 4, 2007
    • level: 1
    orangemann327 wrote:

Honestly, I think this season is gonna get better. With Ashli coming in and causing conflict I think that Parisa, Trisha, and Kelly Anne are gonna team up against her. It's gonna be interesting.

Hmm, I wonder about this too. I'm just glad that Shauvon's ass is sent home. I hope they talk smack about her as soon as she leaves.

Buhl9

[14]Nov 18, 2007
    • level: 14
    Vernita_Green wrote:
    I am by no means mourning Shauvon's departure. I'm actually kind of glad because I was sick of hearing about her stupid ex-boyfriend. She is so fake to me. I mean she comes in talking about how she refused to marry him because of his ultimatums, and then she trots her azz halfway across the globe for "love". If its really love, why can't it wait 4 months? Are they going to run to the alter as soon as they lay eyes on each other, once again? If its really love, why shouldn't HE be the one trying to be in Australia to be with her? If its really love, why does he feel compelled to control her (based on what we know of this guy)? I hope this "love" was worth Shauvon looking spineless, weak, and fake on national TV. Running home only shows that deep down she doesn't mind being controlled by her man.

I completely agree with what you said. My ex-boyfriend would have never even allowed me to APPLY to be on the Real World if I had wanted to, let alone walk through a mall by myself. She really needs to grow up and understand that someone who controls you like that isn't gonna stop. And being apart for 4 months is hard, yes. I know that...but you can do it. My boyfriend and I had to go nine months without seeing each other. Bottom line is that her man didn't trust her, and he feels insecure and wants her home to keep "tabs" on her. It's pathetic.

EVallette

[15]Nov 29, 2007
    • level: 5

^^!!!!^^

She's pathetic and her boyfriend is a loser for giving her that ultimatum. Dude has a lack of confidence, insecure and no game if he had to make her choose like that. But she's just as worse as him for leaving.

Edited on 11/29/2007 4:35pm