The Real World Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music TelevisionIn Season

The Real World: Hollywood. Season 20.

BC2012

[1]Aug 10, 2007
    • level: 4

Looks like the next season will be in Los Angelas again!

Read here for more information: http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/the_real_world_hollywood/2007_Aug_10_green_house

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

justinwestnet

[2]Aug 10, 2007
    • level: 17
    The people will try to enhance their entertainment careers? So this isn't even like the real world. It's just a bunch of strangers living together....all the while acting like morons in hopes a producer notices them so they can become C movie stars the rest of their lives. Worthless. And in LA? Come on, there are so many cities do this in and they back to LA? Dallas, Houston, Richmond, Phoenix, Atlanta, Minneapolis, Nashville, DC, or even Mexico. Come on MTV!

BC2012

[3]Aug 10, 2007
    • level: 4
    Well the original LA series was young people looking for Hollywood careers I am pretty sure. I agree there are some new cities, but I think it will still be entertaining.

Seaig

[4]Aug 10, 2007
    • level: 12

LA and Hollywood are actually very different and deserve to be observed through separate seasons. The Real World's 2nd season was set in Los Angelos but in the Venice Beach district, which is a completely different area and experience than living right in Hollywood. The biggest misconception about LA is when most people think of it they immediately associate it with Hollywood which is only one of its many districts. I've always thought of Los Angelos as one of the most peculiar cities because it's set up as one huge town rather than a bunch of buildings and people set up on top of eachother like most cities are situated.

In the Los Angelos season we got to see 7 strangers experience the Venice Beach life and now we get to see 7 new strangers thrive in Hollywood where it's eat or get eaten. I think it's brilliant and long overdue, I was wondering why they hadn't gone to Hollywood yet.

I would still love to see them go to Atlanta, Minneapolis, Toronto, Portland, and D.C. as well. The one city I still can't believe they haven't gone to is Phoenix. For reason I have a feeling it would be play out along the same lines as the Chicago and Denver seasons, which were personally the best seasons/cities they've done yet.

Edited on 08/10/2007 9:18am

clockworx23

[5]Aug 11, 2007
    • level: 17

I hope its just a rumor and not the truth cause it would be mad corny IMO.

Randyspeeps

[6]Aug 25, 2007
    • level: 34
    Come on! they need to do it in another city.

Seaig

[7]Aug 25, 2007
    • level: 12
    I can't wait for season 30 when San Francisco gets revisited!

Actually they should do Oakland since it's San Fran's sister city and it would be a different approach on revisiting a city in order to celebrate a decade, as they are revisiting Los Angelos for season 20 but this time are going to Hollywood instead of Venice Beach.

gnomesie

[8]Aug 25, 2007
    • level: 10
    I was hoping for another New York season.