We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The Real World Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music TelevisionIn Season

The Trashy Trasha Push

Did Parisa react right?

JazziLicious

[1]Nov 22, 2007
    • level: 6

U know, I really like Parisa, I do, but if that little chubby blondetramp came rushing out there and pushed me like that? I'd have had to knock her the hell out, but I am glad that she didn't because this way I get to watch Trisha squirm while Parisa decides her fate....I mean what do you think? I love when Ashli says"If she doesn't, I'll have so much respect for her..." NOONE GIVES A SH** BOUT YO RESPECTTRICK!!! I mean what the heckis that?! The deciding factor?!! Anyway, some say that it'll be mean, but be realistic now, putting aside who you like more, if you were Parisa,Wouldn't you kick her a** out?

Oh I FORGOT!! Anyone else wonder who the hell Trisha was calling Fat?!!!!

Edited on 11/22/2007 12:08am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Hippiguru1

[2]Nov 22, 2007
    I agree 100%. I would have knocked her A*s out. She's 19 which is JUST out of High school, so mentally shes High school girl and doesnt behave like an auctual adul. You know what,Scratch that. I've met 19 year olds more mature than her. hell,I've met9 year olds more maturethanher. And who was she to call Parisa Fat. if you look at the both of tham closly. Trisha is bigger than parisa by about 5 pounds! Just because you wear tight clothesdoes not make you skinnt trisha. I'll be doing cartwheels when she goes home.

realworlder

[3]Nov 22, 2007
    • level: 12
    I wish Parisa would've whipped her a**. Now I hope she says she'll allow Trisha to stay in the house if she agrees to fight her straight-up.

ep301

[4]Nov 22, 2007
    • level: 14

i would have loved to see parisa kick trisha's annoying a**, but this way we get her kickd off the show! if parisa had retaliated and done worse to trisha, she's probably be the one getting sent home instead.

haha i hate trisha. i can't wait until she gets the boot!

Melina

[5]Nov 22, 2007
    Seriously. When I heard Trisha say "I just pushed a fat girl", I wanted to slap her. Who is she to call Parisa fat? Its b*tches like her, who prompts people to have eating disorders...and KellyAnne..I wish Parisa would smack the crap out of her. Its LONG overdue.

I can't wait to see Trisha go home though. Now all the producers would have to do, is send Trashli home, and that other busybody bimbo home too!

fusnize97

[6]Nov 24, 2007
    • level: 2
    Seriously I am for Parisa's side. She says she's a Christian and that she never has hate for anyone? Come on do you hear her talk! Do u hear the words that come out of her mouth everyday. I would have just told Trisha off.

CollegeGrad

[7]Nov 25, 2007
    • level: 9
    violence solves everything

Vernita_Green

[8]Nov 25, 2007
    • level: 10

This has GOT to me the most dysfunctional and annoying season of the Real World ever....Real World LA was a lot like this season, but I think this one takes the cake!

First of all who the hell is Trisha calling fat? She is the one with the pudgy stomach trying to wear clothes that show her midriff (granted, she's not fat, but she has no room to talk about Parisa). Second, at least Parisa works out, how often do we see Trisha doing any workouts? If I was Parisa I woulda kicked Trisha's azz and then packed up and went home...its worth it in my opinion. Trisha might've gotten to stay, but at least she would have a black eye, busted lip and broken nose to show for it and she'll think twice before she puts her hands on someone else. But Parisa was smart not to take that route (I'm sure Trisha's parents would've tried to press charges even though it didn't even happen in the US). Now Parisa should make Trisha kiss her azz making her beg and wait on her hand and foot...and then send her home anyways. Parisa has been disrespected enough, and I hope she makes this decision by herself and doesn't let the rest of those idiots in the house influence her to let Trisha stay. Hell, I can't see why any of those guys would want her around still, and she definitely should not care what that Kelly Anne or that drag queen whore Ashli thinks.

THE_WARNED55

[9]Nov 25, 2007
    • level: 11
    She reacted right. She would've been sent home, so it's good she didn't fight back.

I LMAO when Trisha pushed her though. It didn't look like it was that hard of a push.

realworlder

[10]Nov 25, 2007
    • level: 12

THE_WARNED55 wrote:
    She reacted right. She would've been sent home, so it's good she didn't fight back. I LMAO when Trisha pushed her though. It didn't look like it was that hard of a push.

It was even funnier that she came storming out of the phone-room and the best she could come up with is a push. As crazy as she looked coming out of the room, you would think she was going to do some damage. If you're going to get sent home it should be for more than a punk-ass push.

Edited on 11/25/2007 6:28pm

JazziLicious

[11]Nov 26, 2007
    LMAO!!! I KNO right!!! I thought I was actually about to get to see a fight. And i'll tell you what else I loved. I loved that Parisa was like "Either say that I can send her home or say that I can retaliate and I will RIP her FACE OFF!!" I would've loved to see that because as much trash talk and Trasha producing I'd bet it all on Parisa whooping her ass!!! Trisha is a joke and i also jst wanted to smack kelly anne when she calls herself defending Trisha by telling Parisa to get off the phone or whatever...please. Kelly-Anne needs to grow up. Even though she herself is never the main combantant when it comes to drama she seems to stir up a heck of a lot of it...

Hippiguru1

[12]Nov 27, 2007

JazziLicious wrote:
    LMAO!!! I KNO right!!! I thought I was actually about to get to see a fight. And i'll tell you what else I loved. I loved that Parisa was like "Either say that I can send her home or say that I can retaliate and I will RIP her FACE OFF!!" I would've loved to see that because as much trash talk and Trasha producing I'd bet it all on Parisa whooping her ass!!! Trisha is a joke and i also jst wanted to smack kelly anne when she calls herself defending Trisha by telling Parisa to get off the phone or whatever...please. Kelly-Anne needs to grow up. Even though she herself is never the main combantant when it comes to drama she seems to stir up a heck of a lot of it...

I know. Kelly-anne is a backstabbing instigator. If I was ParisaI would have given her the As* Whooping that EVERYONE has been waiting for. Most of the girls this season are disappointing sluts.

mimicpre

[13]Nov 28, 2007
    • level: 1
    Mad respect for Parisa standing her ground. Trisha is an awful person who hides behind "her faith" so that she can be evil and gossipy and manipulative. Oh yeah and then absolve herself of her sins bc she says "I'm sorry." She's the one with the ugly heart. Go Dunbar for having a brain and supporting Parisa. Kellyanne is a disgrace, I believe she is afraid of Trisha and that is why she's been such a spineless little follower of her. I think that in her heart she hates Trisha too. But, how pathetic of the new girl ashley to be such a follower and comprimise her own morals (if she has any) so she can be well liked by Kelly anne. What human being that is over the age of 12 would think that spitting on the glass where Parisa was sitting near, isn't insanely childish, rude and plain immoral? How can Kellyanne have any respect for herself after watching herself perform that move on tv? Ashley has been there for like 2 days and she already is on "team Trisha"...give me a break, you dont know anyone in that house well enough yet to be on anyones team. I have no respect for those two little girls. Kellyanne, if your such a good christian, have some respect for the fact that Parisa made a decision that was right for her, and she even gave you the respect of asking you for your 2 cents, even though you decided to be a childish b***h and threaten her with hating her the rest of the time your their. Real Christian of you.

EVallette

[14]Nov 29, 2007
    • level: 5
    I found the whole ordeal humorous and childish. But anyway I actually want to congragulate Parisa for standing up for and standing her ground. She made the right decision because Trisha really needed to go home, she was so obnoxious and very hypocritical. There so much one person can take and Trisha should of never apologized b/c she was not sorry and glad Parisa didnt want to hear it. Trisha needed to get sent home because she was so annoying, snobby, she is one of those people that talks so much sh*t about other people and its ok because she goes to church every Sunday and its ok for her to do so and behave that way because she feels that she is forgiven. Its people like her that make christians look bad. Dont even get me started on Kelly-Ann and Ashli, they are the most immature girls I've seen and its sad cause they are around my age and the girls I know arent as immature and ignorant as those two. Parisa should of never asked them their opinion.

LEYTON4EVA

[15]Nov 29, 2007
    • level: 19
    JazziLicious wrote:

U know, I really like Parisa, I do, but if that little chubby blondetramp came rushing out there and pushed me like that? I'd have had to knock her the hell out, but I am glad that she didn't because this way I get to watch Trisha squirm while Parisa decides her fate....I mean what do you think? I love when Ashli says"If she doesn't, I'll have so much respect for her..." NOONE GIVES A SH** BOUT YO RESPECTTRICK!!! I mean what the heckis that?! The deciding factor?!! Anyway, some say that it'll be mean, but be realistic now, putting aside who you like more, if you were Parisa,Wouldn't you kick her a** out?

Oh I FORGOT!! Anyone else wonder who the hell Trisha was calling Fat?!!!!

I agree 100% if someone pushes me like that I would be so freakin pissed off. I would've also knocked her right out I wouldnt of cared if I went home just as long as I get to kick her fat skanky a**

scrappnbarb

[16]Nov 29, 2007
    • level: 1
    It's all good. Because Parisa did push Trisha... all the way back to Fresno, CA. Now, Trisha has to deal with her bf - Jarrod and how she cheated on him with Alex.