The Real World Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music TelevisionIn Season

Wes and Rachel

TreeHill_89

[1]Mar 26, 2007
    • level: 32
    Sorry if this has been posted before is just that yesterday i saw the ending season 16  (uk) and i was wondering if they patch things up b/c it was sad that they ended like that
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RugratBoy91

[2]Mar 26, 2007
    • level: 9
    umm yeah ! i suppose . . cuz on the reunion there cool!

SunsprayHoney

[3]Mar 26, 2007
    • level: 12
    RugratBoy91 wrote:

Uh, not really. They're not mad at each other, but they certainly weren't friends again or anything like that.

If I remember correctly, the reunion went quite badly. Nehemiah ended up arguing with Danny and Wes. Danny argued with Lacey. Melinda also argued with Lacey. The host wasn't able to control anything, etc.

RugratBoy91

[4]Mar 27, 2007
    SunsprayHoney wrote:
    RugratBoy91 wrote:

Uh, not really. They're not mad at each other, but they certainly weren't friends again or anything like that.

If I remember correctly, the reunion went quite badly. Nehemiah ended up arguing with Danny and Wes. Danny argued with Lacey. Melinda also argued with Lacey. The host wasn't able to control anything, etc.
    yeah i know but they didnt have a confilcto or anything like taht i remmeber that lacey was called a . .. gossip girl something like that i dont remmeber but she was like the B**ch around the house !!

RugratBoy91

[5]Mar 27, 2007
    RugratBoy91 wrote:
    SunsprayHoney wrote:
    RugratBoy91 wrote:

yeah i know but they didnt have a confilcto or anything like taht i remmeber that lacey was called a . .. gossip girl something like that i dont remmeber but she was like the B**ch around the house !!
    i mean Wes and Rachel of course !

justinwestnet

[6]Mar 28, 2007
    • level: 17
    Haha, I remember that reunion! It was hilarious! It all started out ok but turned into a disaster in which everyone was yelling at each other! And the host! She couldn't control it! That's why Austin was one of my favorite seasons.

bittertruth

[7]Apr 19, 2007
    • level: 8
    aw man!! that was one of my FAVE seasons ive tried to watch the reunion so many times on MTV.com even though i dont get it lol but it doesnt play i WISH i could have seen it, what exactly happend eventually between nehimah and rachel like did they get over it or no?? and w. wes? did it say wes and jo were dating on that reunion show?

realworlder

[8]Apr 19, 2007
    • level: 12

bittertruth wrote:
    aw man!! that was one of my FAVE seasons ive tried to watch the reunion so many times on MTV.com even though i dont get it lol but it doesnt play i WISH i could have seen it, what exactly happend eventually between nehimah and rachel like did they get over it or no?? and w. wes? did it say wes and jo were dating on that reunion show?

I remember the arguing but I don't really remember much about any making up. During the show is when Wes and Jo officially announced they were together.

clockworx23

[9]Apr 19, 2007
    • level: 17
    The reunion was a disaster with non-stop arguing and the only positive things were that Danny and Melinda and Wes and Jo were still dating.

TreeHill_89

[10]Apr 24, 2007
    clockworx23 wrote:
    The reunion was a disaster with non-stop arguing and the only positive things were that Danny and Melinda and Wes and Jo were still dating.

Im so happy for them! i didnt know wes and jo were together

assholitis

[11]Apr 28, 2007
    • level: 1
    Yeah, Danny said he watched the episodes and Lacey talked crap about everyone behind their backs and he was upset about some things she had said about him.  But a lot of people seemed to be upset at Danny.  Rachel was brought to tears because she thought Danny distanced himself from her and was distancing Melinda from her as well.  Then Nehemiah said ever since the Real World aired Danny acts like a stuck up celebrity.  I believe the exact phrase he used was, "He thinks he's Ben Affleck."  Finally Wes stood up and told Neo to shut up and that this was a private discussion.  Definitely no on-air making up.  It was a nasty reunion.

TreeHill_89

[12]Nov 20, 2007
    wow.. do they have this episode on youtube?