TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

The Real World Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music TelevisionIn Season

What's everyone's impression on Will now?

Lionheart08

[1]Jun 21, 2008
    • level: 30

At the beginning of the season Will seemed like the most down to earth and genuine person in the cast. But as the season went on there was more to him then meet the eye. He had sex with Greg's girlfriend behind his back and even made remarks about Greg's dead father. Now his most recent interactions with Britinni (ie trying to get her in bed because in his words "Because I can" really seem to be proving he's an A-Hole.

If last Tuesday's episode proved anything, it's the rest of the roomates are learning how much of a snake Will is. I really couldn;t stand him in that episode. He's way to cocky, even more than dare I say it Greg. Greg may have acted like a jerk to everyone, but Will is really a sleaze, seeing women as another number on his list of people he's laid.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

realworlder

[2]Jun 22, 2008
    • level: 12
    He was never my favorite. I haven't liked him since that episode he had with Greg. I really wish Greg would've just whooped his a** that night. I guess that'll be a dream match-up at one of the challenges.

Vernita_Green

[3]Jun 22, 2008
    • level: 10

I think Will is fake and weak and most of all a hypocrite. I have hated him since he hooked up with that groupie ho Reva, but what really clinched it for me was when he got all mad at Greg for hiding Sarah's undies. The whole situation was ridiculous! You would think Greg had done something truly terrible to Sarah. I mean if anyone should have gotten mad enough to want to fight to defend Sarah's honor, it should have been her weak-ass boyfriend.

sweetmemi

[4]Jun 23, 2008
    • level: 17
    I love Will. lol.
    I really think he's incredibly sexyy

MrUnderachiever

[5]Jun 26, 2008
    • level: 3

I realize it's opinions and all, but I REALLY can't understand how people can like Will. The dude is fake as f**k, just like Greg said.

He posts a video on YouTube (which he later deleted, probably because he realized it did him more harm than good) and a blog on iamonmtv talking about how Greg was so fun and he was such a cool dude, but then he goes on Vevmo whining about how Greg messed with him the most, how Greg got away with stuff because he was MTV's ratings workhorse, how Greg did this and that and the third. The dude is bytchmade. It's just a face. He is a little pansy boy, and I'm anxiously awaiting the reunion show when he gets called out on it.

LEYTON4EVA

[6]Jul 1, 2008
    • level: 19
    Vernita_Green wrote:

I think Will is fake and weak and most of all a hypocrite. I have hated him since he hooked up with that groupie ho Reva, but what really clinched it for me was when he got all mad at Greg for hiding Sarah's undies. The whole situation was ridiculous! You would think Greg had done something truly terrible to Sarah. I mean if anyone should have gotten mad enough to want to fight to defend Sarah's honor, it should have been her weak-ass boyfriend.

Ofcoarse, I agree with Vernita_Green! as usual
    Edited on 07/01/2008 3:26pm
    Edited 2 total times.

mtvcutie21

[8]Jul 1, 2008
    • level: 11
    I heard on a radio interview that Greg was not going to attend the reunion. I don't have the link, but people on IMDB do.

tvjunky006

[9]Jul 3, 2008
    • level: 5

i don't like will as much as i did at the beginning b/c of how he treated janelle when they went to mexico. i know he was drunk but i mean he could have apologized better than forcing tears to come out of his eyes.( i might have to try that) and also when him and dave had those girls in their room when they came back was disgusting. to me, will just has to be with a girl all day no matter who it is,( sara,janelle, britni, or other random girls.)

Karan6

[10]Jul 17, 2008
    • level: 9
    yeah he deffinitly got worse as the seaosn wore on but he was never my fave, mine personally was Joey even though he battled so many demons an everything he seems like the nicest an real guy there he's a hard working simple guy an seems really chill......plus i wish he was part of the finale fight lol he would have taken names an Kicked massive @$$ BROTHER!

enkigilbert21

[11]Dec 31, 2008
    • level: 4
    Will sucks, enough said.