The Real World Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music TelevisionIn Season

Who saw the sneak peek?

  • Avatar of sweetmemi

    sweetmemi

    [1]Nov 20, 2007
    • member since: 09/05/05
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 6,605

    The episode for this wednesday episode aired yesterday night after the Hills. Did anyone else see it?

    Dunbar is such a rude a** ugly ass person. He so ovvereacted when Julie called him Dunny Bear. It's a nickname, get over it. No need to pop a fricking vein in your head just b/c you dont like it. Then he was like "Baby, STFU!" like if my boyfriend yelled at me like that, he wouldn't be my boyfriend anymore.

    Trisha is a b*tch. Parisa was so close to choking or punching the sh*t out of Trisha after she pushed her. But she had restrained from doing so. If it was me, I would have been smacked the sh*t out of that b*tch.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of justinwestnet

    justinwestnet

    [2]Nov 20, 2007
    • member since: 04/21/04
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 1,162
    i saw it. didnt expect it. so they only have one new episdoe this week? yea but dunbar is a moron. i still cant believe he thinks ashli is hot. i cant even believe ashli thinks shes hot. i am guessing next week trisha goes home. whether shes forced to or its on her own will i dont know but i do know everyones going to resent Parisa for it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of THE_WARNED55

    THE_WARNED55

    [3]Nov 21, 2007
    • member since: 01/18/06
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 4,440
    What was the big deal? I don't think Trisha should go home fot that. She should get a warning. She just pushed Parisa. Big fu**in deal. MTV made it seem like they were going to get into a real physical fight.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of realworlder

    realworlder

    [4]Nov 21, 2007
    • member since: 06/25/05
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 616

    THE_WARNED55 wrote:
    What was the big deal? I don't think Trisha should go home fot that. She should get a warning. She just pushed Parisa. Big fu**in deal. MTV made it seem like they were going to get into a real physical fight.

    I hope they do. Maybe Trisha did more than push her.

    Edited on 11/21/2007 11:58am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of teaveefreak

    teaveefreak

    [5]Nov 21, 2007
    • member since: 10/09/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 212

    I hope to god they kick Trisha out of the house.She's rude, she's obnoxous, she's and idiot...ect. There was no reason for her to react that way. Parisa wasn't even talking to her. Her dad is right...she does need to kiss Parisa's butt. Every week my heart goes out more and more for Parisa. I have watched every season of RW and I have never seen one person go through as much a Parisa has. From the first day she walked into the house she's had this bulleyes on her back.

    Dumbar was a jerk as usual. I honestly applauded Julie when she hung up on him after he yelled and cussed at her. I really don't know how she tolerates him. 90% of me thinks that he's going to cheat on her with Ashley. The other 10% is holding on to the belief that he really loves her and wouldn't do that to her. Oh did I mention that I HATE ASHLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of leeniepuma

    leeniepuma

    [6]Nov 21, 2007
    • member since: 10/22/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 1

    I think shes gonna get kicked out (i hope so too) I think itll be better maybe there wont be 3 against one all the time. Too much drama lol

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.