The Red Skelton Show

NBC (ended 1971)

TomAlger

The Red Skelton Show Fan Reviews (6)

• Red Skelton "LIVE" in Las Vegas.

To me Red Skelton was a very funny man who never tried to offend anyone or use foul language to make people laugh. That is the sign of true comedic genius. I'm not to sure when comedy took a turn for the curse, but I think it had something to do with George Carlin, not that I dislike Carlin....he had some very clever and funny bits, especially the two minute warning. I know that there are millions of people out there that miss Red Skelton on TV. If you never got the chance to see him "LIVE" then I want to offer you the next best thing. Brian Hoffman re-creates Red Skelton 4 nights a week in Las Vegas. This is a new and ongoing show that is very funny and a great show for the entire family. Brian hosts the show as Red Skelton doing that signature slapstick that made Red famous. Next time in Las Vegas check out the "Best Comedy Show" in Las Vegas and the only one with a Red Skelton impersonator. Larry G Jones~Singing Impressionist. 9pm Sunday through Wednesday 99 Convention Center Drive inside the Royal Resort. I wish you continued success in all you do. Goodnight now and may God bless. Brian Hoffman~Red Skelton Impersonator.