The Ren & Stimpy Show

Hair of the Cat / City Hicks

Aired Sunday 11:30 PM Sep 19, 1996 on Nickelodeon

• Hair Of The Cat: Ren suffers terrible allergies. City Hicks: Ren & Stimpy leave the country and moves into the city when it rains & their fields are ruined with fruits & vegetables. What the heck?

3.2
    I really didn't like this episode. Why? Well, let me explain why I didn't like it.

Hair Of The Cat: This episode is just too stupid. I mean why would Ren be allergic to the hair Stimpy leaves around and scince when did Stimpy left hair all over the place!? The scene where Ren's eyes where cracked in was sooooo painful, and the ending didn't make any sense. I mean Ren could of put Stimpy in a jar, but not in a jar full of pickels.
    EPISODE GRADE: F-

City Hicks: Even worse than Hair Of The Cat. I mean, why would Ren and Stimpy leave the country just because their dust fields were rained on and ruined with fruits and vegetables? They're both so stupid, they don't know fruits and vegetables are good for you. The new American name scene was NOOOOOOOOOOOT funny and how Ren and Stimpy lost their jobs didn't make any sense. This episode is a bunch of balony!
    EPISODE GRADE: F-

This is fiddlesticks and it's nonsense! Games could've finish un-mande Spümcø episode like Wilderness Adventure, Ren's Bad Habits, All Sluggards Day, Hillbilly Höek, or The Cellulettes, but nooooooo, Games made this stupid episode! Things have been really bad with Ren & Stimpy ever scince John K. got fired. I don't ever want to see this episode again!

FINAL GRADE: F-