The Ren & Stimpy Show

Ren's Pecs / An Abe Divided

Aired Sunday 11:30 PM Dec 18, 1993 on Nickelodeon

7.9
  • Ren's Pecs: Ren gets some mussles throw surgry. An Abe Divied: Ren and Stimpy tries to put the head of Abe back on!

5.9
    This episode is almost a devil to explain so I'll make this snappy!

Ren's Pecs: Boring to watch, because it's a Games Ren episode, it's somthing worst then the old Ren so I have to admit this episode was okay, but I didn't like the fact that Ren was a star in Hollowood. That made Stimpy sad. That song Stimpy was singing was the saddiest part!
    EPISODE GRADE: D+

An Abe Divied: It was okay, but I think Ren and Stimpy guarding the prestident was a bad idea, but it is now. The plot is okay, but not the ending. That's what happen when you mess with the head!
    EPISODE GRADE: C-

This is prosibily my shortest review yet!

FINAL GRADE: D+
  • My episode reuion.

I started when I was at my grandma's house with my little cousins wineing because there was nothing good on. So I was talking to them about how good Ren and Stimpy was and then I wished Ren and Stimpy was back and then my wish came true when
    this episode was on Nick, now my cousins love this show. Anyway about the episode, In Ren's Pecs, Ren is tired of being a wimp so what he's been wishing for in the entire series was Pectorel implants so he finally gets them. In An Abe Divided, Ren and Stimpy brake the head off The Lincoln Memeroil(sp) (Note:Abe Lincoln is my favorite president)So Ren and Stimpy try to put the head back together.
  • The moral of today's stories: "Don't get mad, get even!" And also, "When in doubt, play the blame game!"

For the longest time, all I've ever heard everyone say about the "Ren and Stimpy" show is that the first two seasons were great but everything after that was junk! Well I'm here to say that not everything after the end of season 2 was junk! Seasons 3-5 had their good points to! Granted, comparing seasons 3-5 with seasons 1 and 2 isn't like comparing apples and oranges, it's like comparing pewter with gold. When stacked up against each other, seasons 3-5 don't shine as brightly as the first two seasons do. But when seasons 3-5 are based on their own merits, it's a pretty ok show. And I don't want anybody else say anything different until they've given seasons 3-5 a try! :D
  • Two of my favorites in the series.

These two episodes were both done very well. I liked these two episodes very much. Both of these episodes are very funny, and the plots are amazing. Ren's Pecs was funny, and excellent to watch. An Abe Divided is one of my favorite episodes, and I enjoy it very much. The whole idea behind these two episodes is fantastic.
  • My favorite.

I recorded this on tivo and thought it was the funniest thing ever. I love ren and stimpey. I hope to get alll the dvd's someday. Anyway, the lincon one is the best ever. Watch this one I say due to its orriganality. I love how stimpey in Rens pics is lossing his buttox. Overall, this is the best so far in the series.