The Ren & Stimpy Show

Nickelodeon (ended 1996)

The Ren & Stimpy Show Fan Reviews (141)

• The Very Defenition of Disturbing, Demented and Disgusting... yet I Love it.

A Show with 2 Rivaled animals, a Cat and a Dog that went against all nature and odds to live together; actually that's not even the weirdest part sometimes their homeless sometimes they live in a house and sometimes they will be living in the past or Future and even be Astronauts in Outer Space. This Show is so Random, Strange and Bizarre, yet very Memorable and good. The Characters are also very Likeable, even Ren Hek the Psychotic Demented Chihuahua, Stimpy is Incredibly Kind yet Stupid, Muddy Muddskipper is a Hollywood actor that stars in his own . show, George Liquor is a very Strange man, and Mr. Horse is well a horse. The First Season was of course the best with the most original, funny and most memorable episodes. The Second Season is not quite as Original or funny as the first, but still holds up for it's charm and disturbing moments. The Third Season is well just okay in my opinion. I used to love this show when I was a kid and looking back at it now I still love it. I thought cause it was so dirty and strange that I would hate it as an adult, but I was proven wrong and still like to watch episodes every now and then.

My Personnel Top 10 favorite episodes are: "Stimpy's Invention" "The Cat That Laid the Golden Hairball" "Svn Hek" "Insomniac Ren" "Ren's Toothache" "A Yard Too Far" "Lair of the Lummox" "Aloha Hek" "Space Madness" "Stimpy's Fan Club"

And Now my Rating for each of the Seasons:

Season 1: 9/10 (Outstanding)

Season 2: 8/10 (Great)

Season 3: 6/10 (Okay)

I will Not review The Adult Party Cartoon here, I will review it on the other Overview.
TNCK