The Ren & Stimpy Show

Stimpy's Cartoon Show

Aired Sunday 11:30 PM Jan 08, 1994 on Nickelodeon

• Stimpy makes a cartoo, but Ren bosses him around.

4.6
    That's it? That's Stimpy's Cartoon Show?! It was a rip-off! Stimpy's cartoon went better, but this episode made me think that I hate season 3, at the beginning Stimpy got owned! By an angry Ren telling him about how bad cartoons are, I hate his attidude so much since To Slave and Slave Not, yet, another scam to torchure Stimpy! Another moment went worse, Stimpy was owned because all his storyboards got thrown away by Ren after he yelled at Stimpy about... I don't know and I don't care! Stimpy raped up his cartoon, but Ren wasn't happy, but not caring insteed. He's making Stimpy an outrage!! That stupid Ren goes with Stimpy to show the cartoon to Willbur Cobb and Ren doesn't say anything because Will. told them stupid things that R&S didn't need to know. The ending was a real pain too, because Will. ALMOST killed himself with R&S! If this happens again, then I'll have an outrage. This episode was a original SP episode but Games killed it! This shouldn't be Games finiest hour at all. It dosen't deserve a high grade! So I declare this episode lost, FOREVER!

FINAL GRADE: D-