The Replacements

Heartbreak in the City

Aired Friday 9:30 PM Nov 10, 2008 on Disney Channel

• Typical Riley, but are we supposed to feel bad for her or Johnny?

Johnny wasn't the perfect boyfriend, but then Riley wasn't the perfect girlfriend either. New York Fashion Week was excellently parodied here, and it was cool how Tim Gunn got to play himself (though Johnny wasn't there to meet him, he was there for a modeling job, which he got fired from when Riley and her friends caused a commotion on the runway). If Johnny and Riley had had an opportunity to talk about the job and their relationship like a couple of otherwise sane people, they wouldn't have had this problem. Still, it's nice to know that Tasumi and Abbey supported and defended Riley against the fashionistas. I did not suspect K and C.A.R. to be the taxi and driver that Fleemco replaced the bus driver with, though. I also did not expect Petrov to be hanging out at the Darings' house with the rest of the guys. I wonder if K will be mad that he was there when she watches the footage from that surveillance raccoon, and I wonder if that truth salt really will make it into another episode.