The Replacements

Truth or Daring

Aired Friday 9:30 PM Mar 16, 2009 on Disney Channel

4.7
  • The best in a while

All this time we have not seen Dick do any mayoral duties on screen. That's because his vice-mayor did all the real work and is now running against him. Riley is directing the re-election campaign and is sick of Todd's lying, saying she wants to run an honest campaign. Not entirely honest, however, as the truth salt Todd slips into her breakfast burrito gives her the Jim Carrey Liar Liar syndrome. This, however, only gets people to vote for her instead of Dick. "I can't believe my own daughter is running against me!" "I didn't mean to! And I'm adopted, duh." Todd keeps dosing himself with lie spice to the point where he can't stop lying and can't tell the truth, which lands him in the military against his will. In the end, Riley is disqualified from the race for being too young and Todd is dismissed from the military for being too short. The mayoral duties remain the same, and K and Riley punish Todd with more truth salt. CAR didn't get any lines, but when Dick said "Punch Dick!" in regards to the voting ballots, I wish CAR had taken that statement literally and made a joke about it.