The Restaurant

NBC (ended 2004)

The Restaurant Fan Reviews (4)

• Rocco shouldnt stuck his head in the oven instead of wood.

Rocco was a totally self absorbed pychotic. No wonder his restaurants ended up out of business.

He spent half his time ogling female customers and the rest of the time being a total jerk. I was happy when I heard both of his restaurants went belly up.

What was up with his mother? She shouldve slapped him across the face for being such a jerk. Instead she keeps telling him what a good boy he is. No wonder he turned out the way he did.

Sure, the guy can cook but as a person he leaves alot to be desired.

A perfect end for the series would have been when Rocco put the wood in the oven it would have actually burned the place to the ground (after everyone got out of course). It would have been a perfect epitaph for this train wreck.

Watching Rocco self destruct was part of the appeal of the series I suppose. Sort of like driving past a multi car pile up on the freeway and not resisting the urge to look away.
  • The only reality show i ever watched.

7.6
    I hate reality shows. i just do, i see no point to having them around.

but one night there are a "The Restaurant" marathon on, and i was reading or talking or something...and it just was on. soon, i started to watch it, and kinda enjoyed it. not to say that it is a great show, but i would say its a good show, as long as you know what you are getting into. its overblown, and the 'waiters' are obviously trying to be actors, so there is a lot of fake 'reality' but still, its funny...and take it with a grain of salt. you may just enjoy it.
  • the show must go onnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Hi every one! I mostly like CSI Miami. House, amazing race, and the new show the restaurant its show's on discovery travel and living channeled. I thought the show was new when it came to the discovery travel and living channeled but I found out that the show was aired on 2003/2004 so it's little bit sad to know that, but anyway I like the show a lot and I think this show will make a come back…. I wish good luck for all the people on that show.
  • Why did they cancel this show this was a great show?.

This show is superb and I have the game Restaurant Empire and it is a very highly additive game but is is fun well anyway about the show I think the concept of this show was very well thought out don't you agree? let me guess no because most of all of the users on TV.com hate this show I'm I right?.